Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We are Auburn

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
We are Auburn
« on: November 24, 2008, 06:24:33 PM »
On Saturday, the Auburn Tigers will travel to Tuscaloosa to take on the hated Alabama Crimson Tide. Very few, including many of our own, give our beloved Tigers much of a chance. We're just another stone in the path of Alabama's ascendant glory. We're just one more streak to be broken, one more wrong to be righted. As one of the Bama fans I know said with a smug grin today, "it's just destiny."

You know what, motherfucker? Destiny was one ugly bitch.

At the end of the day Saturday one team will win. Another will lose. A streak may be broken, or it may continue. It might be a close game. It might be a blowout. But one thing is certain. When the final score is written, no matter what it says, we will still be Auburn. And those pathetic, drooling son of a bitches will still be Alabama. Thank God for that. 

I'm asking every Auburn fan today to pick his or her head up. Walk proudly, win or lose. Don't give in to them and their smug assurance that the world has gone back to its proper place. The only proper place for a Bama fan is greeting me when I deign to shop at Wal Mart. Hold your head up and be proud that you're an Auburn fan.  Wear your orange and blue. Don't back down. Being resigned to your fate gives them half the battle already and I don't want to give those fuckers anything but a short tip when they deliver my pizza.

One game, one season doesn't move mountains. We are Auburn. We will always be Auburn. Win, lose or draw, we will ALWAYS be Auburn and that's something those goat-fucking shitbags can't take away from us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: We are Auburn
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 08:15:24 AM »
 :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."