Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Enough Of This BS

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Enough Of This BS
« on: May 10, 2024, 10:54:13 AM »
A snippet from foxnews

A teenage anti-Israel agitator who police say defaced a World War I memorial in New York City earlier this week has been arrested and charged after his father turned him in to police Thursday night, the NYPD says.

The 16-year-old boy is accused of defacing the 107th United States Infantry monument, located along Central Park on the Upper East Side, by spray-painting "Gaza" in red across the base of the structure.                                                                 

NYPD Deputy Commissioner of Operations Kaz Daughtry, last night posted an image on X, formerly Twitter, of the young vandal in handcuffs sitting on a bench inside a police station.

BTW, they also said this SIXTEEN year old is a regular at all these protests. Looks like Dad finally had enough of his kid's bullshit, and made him actually face the consequences for his actions.

In the midst of all these protests and riots that are all to common in this country, we constantly hear how protesting is sewn into the fabric of our 1st Amendment rights. Okay, I get it, but "protests" these days have very little to do with an actual cause anymore, and more to do with a chance to destroy shit and show what an utter dumbass you can be.

The anti-Israel protests have been going on for some time, and the longer the they go, the more destruction and vandalism we see.  Some college campuses are basically shutting down activities like commencement ceremonies, or the school altogether.  Each day, we see interviews with some of the protesters, and I just have to shake my head at the thought of the future of this country.

Oftentimes, we see that a lot of these idiots have no idea why they're out there, or what they're trying to accomplish.  And three times in the last week, I've seen these entitled pricks claiming the University is letting them down, because they're not providing food and water and basic necessities to the very assholes who have taken over the campus.

And speaking of accomplishments, what exactly have you accomplished?  Let's see.  You've shut down campuses.  Participated in blatant racism.  Vandalized property.  Taken over buildings. Shut down traffic.  Oh yeah, gotten hundreds of you arrested.  Have you changed one damn thing?  That would be a big, fat NOPE!

What did the George Floyd protests/riots accomplish? There were well over 500 of them across the nation, so they must have caused significant change, right?  Change to the tune of over $500 million in property damage, an estimated 60% of which was uninsured.  25 deaths and countless people's lives ruined. Well, I guess you can say there were a lot of cities who decided to defund their police departments and put more people out of work, and make those cities less safe.  Job well done.

How about the Ferguson "protests? In the Ferguson area alone, an estimated $4.6 million in damage to buildings and an estimated 17 businesses completely destroyed.  Why?  I'll never forget the live coverage and one reporter standing outside a burning building and saying, "This is no protest.  This is like a carnival atmosphere."

How about January 6th? Donald Trump told the crowd to march up to the Capitol and peacefully make your voices heard.  Idiots couldn't stop there, though.  They had to go next level and basically take over the building.  Damage was done and at least one life lost.  Did you accomplish a damn thing?  How bout', NOOOOOO......!

I get protesting.  I get making your voice heard.  But we're to the point that all too often, it morphs into nothing more than an opportunity to show what a brain dead moron you really are.  Time to start changing some laws.  You want to protest?  Fine.  You want to fuck things up?  Fine too, but you won't be doing it again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Enough Of This BS
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024, 11:30:38 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2024, 11:44:03 AM »

He’s a fag and all but at least he doesn’t watch MSNBC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2024, 12:02:07 PM »
If the government doesn't prosecute those arrested, just like they did the Jan 6th protestors, then the next Jan 6th protest will be 10x worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2024, 01:10:30 PM »

You somehow need this explained for the 10th time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8

wesfau2

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2024, 02:23:11 PM »
You somehow need this explained for the 10th time?

I guess.

You always protest that you are NOT a Fox news guy.  And every single one of your posts on news/current events start with a variation of what I quoted above.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2024, 02:23:31 PM »
this story is on a lot sites, not just Foxnews.

Not the point at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2024, 02:42:10 PM »
I guess.

You always protest that you are NOT a Fox news guy.  And every single one of your posts on news/current events start with a variation of what I quoted above.

Okay, #10.  I do not WATCH any of the talking heads on any of the "news" networks.  No Hannity, no Maddow, no Waters, no Cuomo or whoever is on these days.  I do have Fox News as my home page, and like a fine Penthouse or Hustler, I just look at it for the informative articles. 

Right now, they have the article above, one on the former stars of M*A*S*H staying connected, the Bronx cops looking for a rapist who uses a belt as a noose to subdue his victims, Sheryl Crow demanding Congress look into how AI is affecting the music industry, and even a piece on Hillary calling out the anti-Israel protestors.

And saying every one comes from Fox, I beg to differ, young man.  But yes, I check it out several times a day.  I'm comfortable with their site. Had it up for probably 15 years.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 02:46:03 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2024, 03:35:39 PM »

Anything with which you disagree you pawn off as some conspiracy by Fox News or some names I’ve never heard of. 

Weirdo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2024, 03:43:44 PM »
Okay, #10.  I do not WATCH any of the talking heads on any of the "news" networks.  ....  But yes, I check it out several times a day.  I'm comfortable with their site. Had it up for probably 15 years.

That's the point.  You're consuming their content (no matter the source)...the content that got them to capitulate, pay BIG and admit that they were lying on the daily to their viewership.

But since you don't watch whoever their talking heads are, you seem to think that you're somehow insulated from their garbage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2024, 03:54:04 PM »
That's the point.  You're consuming their content (no matter the source)...the content that got them to capitulate, pay BIG and admit that they were lying on the daily to their viewership.

But since you don't watch whoever their talking heads are, you seem to think that you're somehow insulated from their garbage.

in his defense, I consume a lot of it too. CNN, CBS, Fox, ABC and others. Some stories are just factual human interest or crime stories.

These all derived from the NYPD story and it aggregated out. Foxnews is sometimes the first link I see on a story if I go to Google News. Sometimes I see CNN. I saw an ABC News story this morning on Brian Wilson having dementia. Doesn't mean I am an ABC News guy but a story like that that isn't political commentary is fine by me to get information on. The one snags posted was no exception. Sometimes it's the luck of the draw what source I see a story on. As long as it stays factual and accurate, I am ok with it.

Other than NewsNation, I quit watching all of them. ABC News at night (the few times ive caught it) seems somewhat bearable with David Muir but I am not a regular watcher of it or anything. CBS, CNN, and Foxnews have all become unbearable with the commentary and angles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2024, 03:56:16 PM »
I guess.

This context would have been good as a first reply. Hard to draw a good inference with your previous blank reply - other than what most of us assumed you meant. JS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2024, 04:01:31 PM »

If my eyes rolled any further back they’d fall right out my butt. 

Everyone you cite for all eternity are liars.  Operation mockingbird.  The coordinated news organization.  The thousands of clips showing news anchors spouting the exact same verbiage as they prop leftist ideology.

Fox is CONTROLLED opposition. It’s not even real. Pretends to be conservative. Some of it may be.  Underneath? It’s promoting the same agenda as the rest. Every major news source… every last one … is left controlled. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2024, 04:50:49 PM »

Says the man who recites every Rachel Maddow talking point.  It's not even close to the same thing. Picking and choosing an article to read is a far cry from mindlessly listening to Fox, MSDNC and CNN personalities drone on for hours, trying to spin everything that happens with the "other side" into a negative light.

And K is spot on when he says every other major news source is left controlled.  Did you not read the article I posted on NPR?  You know, the one written by the former editor there that I did NOT post from Fox News? His own words.  He busted the hell out of them and exposed the blatant left agenda, spinning every story and suppressing those that could paint Dems and those associated with them in a bad light. And you said Fox was lying on the daily? That's exactly what every major news outlet not named Fox does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2024, 05:16:18 PM »
Decided to do a quick check of the CNN and MSDNC sites.  Just perusing a few headlines like:

Another Trump ally may be going to jail

Stormy Daniels turned the tables on Trump's lawyers (Yeah, I signed a document that specifically said we never had an affair, but now I don't remember signing it.  I added that part)

Judge Merchan chides Trump lawyers

The disturbing reason Trump can't pick a running mate

Trump's search for a new apprentice is cringeworthy

Chip Roy revives old GOP talking point, and just made Republicans look foolish

Nikki Haley continues to haunt Trump.  She will NEVER back him.

Yep, just some good ole, down the middle, not left leaning news.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2024, 05:36:27 PM »
I have no desire to be part of this debate other than to say there is not much journalism at any of the broadcast stations but of the ones on cable, I trust Fox more than the whackadoodle snowflake stations for the dick suckers.

My main concern is to prevent Snags from taking an ass whipping. I humbly ask that you consider his age and mental defects, Wes.

Your calling attention to his being an idiot isn’t helpful.

We know he’s a dumbass. But he’s our dumbass. Please don’t beat the fuck out of him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2024, 05:36:59 PM »
Decided to do a quick check of the CNN and MSDNC sites.  Just perusing a few headlines like:

Another Trump ally may be going to jail

Stormy Daniels turned the tables on Trump's lawyers (Yeah, I signed a document that specifically said we never had an affair, but now I don't remember signing it.  I added that part)

Judge Merchan chides Trump lawyers

The disturbing reason Trump can't pick a running mate

Trump's search for a new apprentice is cringeworthy

Chip Roy revives old GOP talking point, and just made Republicans look foolish

Nikki Haley continues to haunt Trump.  She will NEVER back him.

Yep, just some good ole, down the middle, not left leaning news.

As I read this, I can only think of the song "No Quarter" by Led Zeppelin.  Get after it!

Propaganda machines used to push narratives that support totalitarian rule, and a large swath of the population "baaa-ing" blindly in unison as a show of support... no matter how far it goes.  F that noise.  Tired of it, too.

Conservatives today are what Classic Liberals used to be for the most part.  Liberals are now just communists.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2024, 06:15:21 PM »
As I read this, I can only think of the song "No Quarter" by Led Zeppelin.  Get after it!

Propaganda machines used to push narratives that support totalitarian rule, and a large swath of the population "baaa-ing" blindly in unison as a show of support... no matter how far it goes.  F that noise.  Tired of it, too.

Conservatives today are what Classic Liberals used to be for the most part.  Liberals are now just communists.

I would say that on average liberals have better weed and throw better parties.

Conservatives are better employees and more dependable.

I think that the x (formerly know as Twitter) shows that conservatives are considerably taller than the liberal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2024, 11:42:53 AM »
Read/watch/listen to whomever, just be honest about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions