Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What A World

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
What A World
« on: Today at 11:15:53 AM »
What an idiotic world we live in.  The Feels Police are everywhere, ready to pounce, rush to judgment, and cancel any alleged offenders.

Kansas City Chiefs kicker, Harrison Butker, gave the Commencement speech at Benedictine College this week. He caused the Feels to get their Underoos in a bunch when, as part of his speech, he said that while many of the ladies are looking forward to starting their careers, most are probably more excited about starting a family and the children they will bring into the world. Of course, the Feels Police singled out his comment and have branded him as sexist, with many calling for the NFL to take action against him. AKA cancel him!

Given the uproar, I went back and listened to a good bit of his speech.  Talk about taking something out of context. The man was stressing that we need to focus more on strengthening families.  That men need to embrace masculinity and be strong leaders.  That there needs to be a mother and a father in the home raising their children. But of course, in true Feels fashion, the only thing they heard was, a woman’s place is in the home, and she needs to keep her ass in the kitchen.

In typical, hypocritical NFL fashion as well, their only response has been, “Those aren’t the views of the NFL, and we’re all about diversity, equity and inclusion.” WTF ever!  You’re all about your players driving 100 plus m.p.h. and killing innocent people.  You’re all about your players smacking women around. Do you know how many of your players have been arrested on domestic violence, DUI, reckless driving and gun charges in the last year alone?  How about you take your comments on Butker and shove them up your collective asses.

BTW, all 485 graduates, including the women, gave him a standing ovation.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: What A World
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:45:17 AM »
Did the cloud move?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:50:54 AM »
BTW, all 485 graduates, including the women, gave him a standing ovation.

Well. There were about 10 who didn't stand. It would be interesting to find out which organizations on campus each of those belonged to.

It was absolutely insane that he spoke Catholic doctrine at a Catholic school to mostly Catholic students. In-freaking-sane I tell ya!

He sure stirred up the white liberal hive of Karens on this one...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:05:08 PM »
Guess whose NFL jersey has quickly become the #1 seller.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."