Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Boom 2025!!!

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Boom 2025!!!
« Reply #20 on: Today at 10:23:21 AM »
I am submitting an updated 2025 article for the VIP section. So, keep your eye to the ground.

I am not sure when it will be available, since I don’t have access to the protected area and do not know who to talk to. So, if you don’t see it in a couple of weeks, it may not be getting published.

I will be disappointed but that’s life. I think we all agree that I deserve better but Godfather’s death by AIDS brought about a lot of changes that seem unfair. I can live with it. Fuck whomever won’t allow me the needed access. If I ever find out who it is, you’d better believe I’ll even up with the motherfucker. I don’t care who it is. Unless it’s Uncle Sani. Not because I am scared of him, though. I mean, he could kick my ass and all but I just have too much respect for him shitting in that coon asse’s pickup to ever treat him with anything but respect.

How can shitting in the bed of a LSU pickup ever be topped? I am as serious as syphilis. It won’t be topped. I admire it as much as I admire a WWII POW.

We sit at number 11 in 247, 4 in the SEC. Right behind faggies and ahead of fuck Georgia. We r reportedly barely hanging on to the DL from Opelika Autry. Everyone wants him. He’s our highest ranked recruit. Of course it hurt to lose the DL or rush end to Bama that had previously flipped to us but it’s early. Way early.

Let’s face it, if we are 500 we will be fucked I would imagine. I don’t think we would find enough NIL to overcome.

But we won’t be. Eight or nine wins all but assures a top 10 and encourages a top 5 class.

My early prediction is knocking on the door of top 5. I say we will be 8.

I think if we miss on Henderson at RB, it won’t be such a bad thing. We have a top RB in next year’s class in sight and he’s also high on AU. Our RB depth hurts us this year. That’s just fact. That’s the only reason (or primary) we’d lose an in state guy to Penn State. And as much as I’d like to see Henderson at AU, his level of competition is the lowest in the state. The RB from Auburn High is 7A. Not that we will definitely get him but we are high on his list.

I will see if I can get the article on tigersx/vip. If not this week, ask admin what the hold up is. Then pm me and let me know who the moderator is and where they live. I will take care of things from there.

I so hope that it’s Token. Please God, let it be Token.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com