Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trash

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Trash
« on: March 20, 2024, 05:35:37 PM »
I know it's taboo to wish injuries or illness on someone any time, much less in sports.  But, someone who might just qualify for me, is Kadyn Proctor.

O-lineman from Iowa, who shunned the Hawkeyes to play for the Tahd. While there, he admits that Iowa coaches had contact with him, but for the sole purpose of wishing him luck.  This resulted in a Level III violation, and a slap on the wrist for Iowa.

When Lord Saybinz retired, he enters the portal.  Iowa boosters quickly began upping the contributions to their collective, and convinced Proctor to commit.  The report is he was paid upwards of $100K.

Guess what Mr. Proctor just did?  Yep, jumped right back in the portal with his bag of NIL cash, and re-upped at the Crapstoned. You got some pissed off Hawkeyes right now. 

Did he take advantage of the wide open, no rules NIL environment?  Sounds like it.  Is he trash?  Damn straight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Trash
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 08:03:17 AM »
Get the big can ready...Caleb Burton is about to do the same thing to tOSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 09:30:16 AM »
Get the big can ready...Caleb Burton is about to do the same thing to tOSU.

Skreetz???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 09:46:27 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.