Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Spring Practice Notes

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Spring Practice Notes
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2024, 04:51:49 PM »
A good bit of experience on that O-line.

I'm hoping Jeremiah Wright has got it together.  The guy is huge and aggressive, but he got pulled several times last season.  Maybe it was a nagging injury or something, but it looked more like a, "Sitcho ass on the bench" situation.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2024, 04:52:57 PM »
And McLeod throwing a little shade at the Tahd linemen.  Daddy like.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2024, 07:27:00 PM »
Frick!  I would anyone other than Thorne being mentioned if who was going to be helped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2024, 08:28:58 PM »
Frick!  I would anyone other than Thorne being mentioned if who was going to be helped.

Huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2024, 09:11:50 PM »
Huh?

Yeah, that was a poorly constructed sentence.  Bottom line, I don’t want Thorne to be the starter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

chinook

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2024, 07:54:53 AM »
the portal machine behind JH is going to be busy next off season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2024, 02:04:53 PM »
Is just me or am I seeing the Coach Philo Hugh Freeze. Even sounds philosophical. But dude has been pounding this culture council thing. I'll be honest, it's sort of getting on my serves I've heard it so much. Like Bro...shut up. Keep it short and sweet for me. I get his motivation and its smart. We'd like to hear if we actually have LBs who can wreck things. Lets hear about the OL being a freakin wall this year. Ya know, the fan stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2024, 02:18:00 PM »
Is just me or am I seeing the Coach Philo Hugh Freeze. Even sounds philosophical. But dude has been pounding this culture council thing. I'll be honest, it's sort of getting on my serves I've heard it so much. Like Bro...shut up. Keep it short and sweet for me. I get his motivation and its smart. We'd like to hear if we actually have LBs who can wreck things. Lets hear about the OL being a freakin wall this year. Ya know, the fan stuff.

Tenure thus far (outside of recruiting) is about as exciting as a wet dishrag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2024, 02:33:49 PM »
As long as he starts winning, I don't care if he comes off sounding like Busta Rhymes.

Lord Saybinz is/was probably the most mundane, don't say shit interview on the planet.  Unless he was asked about the depth chart. The answer to every question...

What we want is for guys to do the things that put them in the best place to succeed. Aiight? And we try to give them the things they need to put themselves in the best possible place to succeed.  Aiight?  Because success comes from doing the things necessary to put yourself in the best place to succeed.  Aiight? So, if we're giving them the things they need to put themselves in the best possible place to succeed, and they're using those things to help put themselves in the best possible place to succeed, then that's what we're all looking for to make ourselves successful.

Aiight?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2024, 11:05:04 AM »
Tenure thus far (outside of recruiting) is about as exciting as a wet dishrag.

Truth is truth. Year one is done. His mulligan. What now? I am hoping, serious hope, its going to be good. Smells and looks better than a wet dishrag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2024, 11:07:45 AM »
As long as he starts winning, I don't care if he comes off sounding like Busta Rhymes.

Lord Saybinz is/was probably the most mundane, don't say shit interview on the planet.  Unless he was asked about the depth chart. The answer to every question...

What we want is for guys to do the things that put them in the best place to succeed. Aiight? And we try to give them the things they need to put themselves in the best possible place to succeed.  Aiight?  Because success comes from doing the things necessary to put yourself in the best place to succeed.  Aiight? So, if we're giving them the things they need to put themselves in the best possible place to succeed, and they're using those things to help put themselves in the best possible place to succeed, then that's what we're all looking for to make ourselves successful.

Aiight?

The winning part is key. If HF comes out looking like Cam Newton on Easter Sunday ifc as long as he is getting W's. He can team of with Dave Ramsey teaching a class at AU, idc. Wins baby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2024, 05:47:50 PM »
The winning part is key. If HF comes out looking like Cam Newton on Easter Sunday ifc as long as he is getting W's. He can team of with Dave Ramsey teaching a class at AU, idc. Wins baby.
1. I still have not received your back dues. I don’t want to have to get ugly.

2. Drunk posting is still discouraged on here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

chinook

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2024, 08:12:02 PM »
Truth is truth. Year one is done. His mulligan. What now? I am hoping, serious hope, its going to be good. Smells and looks better than a wet dishrag.

clorox only masks the smell for so long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions