Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Restoring My Faith In Humanity

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
Restoring My Faith In Humanity
« on: May 08, 2024, 10:13:34 PM »
Long story short, so different from a Snags tale…

Traveling on bidness in the mecca known for the birth of the Blues Brothers.  Walked to the nearby chain restaurant because I am lazy and alone.  Served by a pleasant young man who informs me that because he gives back with his income, my meal is taken care of.  I don’t argue but I left him a tip that was more than the meal.  He was so friendly and just the kind of server I love.  Attentive but not intrusive. 

Maybe there is hope. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

jmar

Re: Restoring My Faith In Humanity
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:35:30 AM »

Traveling on bidness in the mecca known for the birth of the Blues Brothers.  Walked to the nearby chain restaurant because I am lazy and alone.  Served by a pleasant young man who informs me that because he gives back with his income, my meal is taken care of.  I don’t argue but I left him a tip that was more than the meal.  He was so friendly and just the kind of server I love.  Attentive but not intrusive. 

Maybe there is hope. 
Yeah I spent time working and travelling through those areas of the midwest just after 9-11. Salt of the earth as we say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:26:44 AM »

Maybe there is hope.

You must have looked homeless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:26:03 AM »
You must have looked homeless.
I was thinking what a great story this is and it was restoring my faith in humanity, too. Then, I realized that WD6 must have blown the guy off on his break. Or, gave him some crank.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com