Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Yep, It's Gonna' Be A Nightmare!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Yep, It's Gonna' Be A Nightmare!
« on: May 22, 2024, 03:15:47 PM »
Late last year, I get notification that my mortgage through Wells Fargo, has been sold to Mr. Cooper.  Who the F is Mr. Cooper?  Gotta’ be a joke, but the interwebz tell me it’s legit.  I start making my payments to Mrs. Cooper’s boy, but about 2 weeks ago, I get a call from my homeowners insurance company saying they haven’t received the premium. 

I try to reach Mr. Cooper, but to no avail.  Last Wednesday, I had to go into my local Alfa Insurance office and stroke a check for $4,823.00, as my surance’ gone collapse at midnight.  As I got up to leave, I told the secretary, “You know getting my money back is going to be a nightmare, right?”  Sometimes, “Bless your heart” is not what you want to hear.

So, as soon as I arrived back at the office, I start the process of trying to talk to someone at Mr. Cooper to beg and plead for this to be a simple matter of verifying Alfa did not receive payment, and reimbursing my $$$.  I have found 3 different phone numbers, and let me go ahead and state the obvious.  You will NOT talk to a human being.  The Jen Psaki automated thingy takes you in circle after circle.  “I can understand short sentences.  Tell me what you want.”  Talk to an agent.  “Okay, you want to talk to an agent. Let’s narrow down the reason.  Say mortgage payment….Insurance…”  INSURANCE.  “Okay, your homeowners insurance payment was made on April 21, 2024.  The next payment due will be on April 21, 2025. Press 1 if you need to hear the main menu again.” FUCK!!!  That’s happened about 10 times.

I have gone on their chat twice a day, explaining the problem, and demanding a call.  I have emailed and texted daily.  Then, about an hour ago, my phone rings, and it shows, Mr. Cooper.  I answer and it’s a real live person….trying to sell me something.  I explain my situation and she actually transfers me to another real person who is able to pull it up immediately.  Holy schnikies, there is hope.  Yes sir, I see where our check to Alfa Insurance cleared yesterday on the 21st.  Deep breaths….Ooommmm.  Okay, at least their office is a couple of miles from here, and they have humans there too.  I call, and they confirm the payment from Mr. Cooper.  Alright, how do I get reimbursed?  Mr. Hamner, I’ll have to call the Home Office to see if they will reimburse you direct, or send it back to Mr. Cooper and you will have to get it from them.  I’ll give you a call as soon as I find out. 

It's gonna’ be a nightmare, isn’t it?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Yep, It's Gonna' Be A Nightmare!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2024, 03:20:55 PM »
Late last year, I get notification that my mortgage through Wells Fargo, has been sold to Mr. Cooper.  Who the F is Mr. Cooper?  Gotta’ be a joke, but the interwebz tell me it’s legit.  I start making my payments to Mrs. Cooper’s boy, but about 2 weeks ago, I get a call from my homeowners insurance company saying they haven’t received the premium. 

I try to reach Mr. Cooper, but to no avail.  Last Wednesday, I had to go into my local Alfa Insurance office and stroke a check for $4,823.00, as my surance’ gone collapse at midnight.  As I got up to leave, I told the secretary, “You know getting my money back is going to be a nightmare, right?”  Sometimes, “Bless your heart” is not what you want to hear.

So, as soon as I arrived back at the office, I start the process of trying to talk to someone at Mr. Cooper to beg and plead for this to be a simple matter of verifying Alfa did not receive payment, and reimbursing my $$$.  I have found 3 different phone numbers, and let me go ahead and state the obvious.  You will NOT talk to a human being.  The Jen Psaki automated thingy takes you in circle after circle.  “I can understand short sentences.  Tell me what you want.”  Talk to an agent.  “Okay, you want to talk to an agent. Let’s narrow down the reason.  Say mortgage payment….Insurance…”  INSURANCE.  “Okay, your homeowners insurance payment was made on April 21, 2024.  The next payment due will be on April 21, 2025. Press 1 if you need to hear the main menu again.” FUCK!!!  That’s happened about 10 times.

I have gone on their chat twice a day, explaining the problem, and demanding a call.  I have emailed and texted daily.  Then, about an hour ago, my phone rings, and it shows, Mr. Cooper.  I answer and it’s a real live person….trying to sell me something.  I explain my situation and she actually transfers me to another real person who is able to pull it up immediately.  Holy schnikies, there is hope.  Yes sir, I see where our check to Alfa Insurance cleared yesterday on the 21st.  Deep breaths….Ooommmm.  Okay, at least their office is a couple of miles from here, and they have humans there too.  I call, and they confirm the payment from Mr. Cooper.  Alright, how do I get reimbursed?  Mr. Hamner, I’ll have to call the Home Office to see if they will reimburse you direct, or send it back to Mr. Cooper and you will have to get it from them.  I’ll give you a call as soon as I find out. 

Here's a piece of corporate regulation I think most people can agree on:

Your corporation must publish CONSPICUOUSLY its phone number which leads to an actual human employee (no outsourced call centers) who is empowered to address your issue.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2024, 03:27:57 PM »
Here's a piece of corporate regulation I think most people can agree on:

Your corporation must publish CONSPICUOUSLY its phone number which leads to an actual human employee (no outsourced call centers) who is empowered to address your issue.

Definitely!!!  I tried every option possible to get to a live person, but ear regardless, it always came back to the Main Menu. Purposely designed that way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2024, 05:23:51 PM »

I actually empathize with u. Once. This sucks cock.

I figured you’d been scammed with the Mr. Cooper bullshit as I’ve never heard of such. But at least you should get your money back. But how long? If it’s over 2 months, you deserve interest. I’m not stating any law, just my opinion.

If you don’t hear something on it by Friday, I’ll ride up there with you. We’ll both give them a piece of our ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2024, 05:28:21 PM »
I actually empathize with u. Once. This sucks cock.

I figured you’d been scammed with the Mr. Cooper bullshit as I’ve never heard of such. But at least you should get your money back. But how long? If it’s over 2 months, you deserve interest. I’m not stating any law, just my opinion.

If you don’t hear something on it by Friday, I’ll ride up there with you. We’ll both give them a piece of our ass.

No, you'll give me a piece of that ass.

No....wait...I meant, I can handle it with these folks.  But, thanks for the offer.

Call me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2024, 05:45:57 PM »
No, you'll give me a piece of that ass.

No....wait...I meant, I can handle it with these folks.  But, thanks for the offer.

Call me?

You should get an automated attendant that answers phone calls for the firm.  Give 'em the run around for as long as you can on the phone, and charge them for your time.

I'll of course expect a small percentage of the cut.  10% seems fair for being an idea man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2024, 06:21:41 PM »
You should get an automated attendant that answers phone calls for the firm.  Give 'em the run around for as long as you can on the phone, and charge them for your time.

I'll of course expect a small percentage of the cut.  10% seems fair for being an idea man.

W hat if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or... hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great.  Call Starkist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

chinook

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2024, 06:34:28 PM »
$4,800 home insurance?  ...must be a place or Alabama is expensive has all get out.  fuck that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2024, 06:47:13 PM »
$4,800 home insurance?  ...must be a place or Alabama is expensive has all get out.  fuck that.

His office smells of rich mahogany.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2024, 06:58:01 PM »
Mine got sold to Cooper last October. 

It’s been a horror show ever since. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: Today at 01:21:46 AM »
$4,823.00 is for the entire year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions