Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2010 Commitment #2...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
2010 Commitment #2...
« on: November 19, 2008, 06:08:47 PM »
#1 Ranked 2010 Kicker Cody Parkey 6' 200 Jupiter High, FL.....(6 Grillz and a Pimp Cup). And for those that think Kickers and/or Punters don't deserve a Pimp Cup, go get some mental help because you'd be two Coco Puffs away from being retarded.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 06:17:26 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 2010 Commitment #2...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 09:29:38 PM »
If he can kick...he deserves a pimp cup.  Byrum deserves used piss sample cup this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »
Hell we've got a long snapper, and now a top rated kicker, the future is bright.   :cool:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 08:20:49 AM »
Hell we've got a long snapper, and now a top rated kicker, the future is bright.   :cool:

Maybe we should just kick on third down from now on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 09:34:17 AM »
Unfortunately we proved last week that those two don't mean shit if you don't have a good holder.  I guess that will be #3 for 2010...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 10:40:44 AM »
I am not trying to be an ass here....

According to Parkey, he made 5-of-8 field goals as a sophomore. His misses included two that were blocked and a 53-yarder into the wind. His made field goals were from 55, 51, 49, 45 and 37 yards.

5 of 8 kicking...AS A FUCKING SOPHOMORE... earns you a scholarship to Auburn? Shit man...I played the wrong position. I am going to start my 4 year old son now into the pussified glorified art of kicking...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 10:55:27 AM »
I am not trying to be an ass here....

5 of 8 kicking...AS A FUCKING SOPHOMORE... earns you a scholarship to Auburn? Shit man...I played the wrong position. I am going to start my 4 year old son now into the pussified glorified art of kicking...

Saw that....I was thinking the same thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 11:16:55 AM »
In case you had not noticed but being a reliable snapper will usually get you a schollie as well.  Although you may have to walk on first.  More manly than kicking.  Snapping you are still part of the line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 01:41:40 PM »
Do you have any idea how rare it is to find a kicker that can kick a  55 yard field goal in the 10th grade?  Imagine how strong his leg will be when he actually hits puberty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2008, 01:50:11 PM »
Do you have any idea how rare it is to find a kicker that can kick a  55 yard field goal in the 10th grade?  Imagine how strong his leg will be when he actually hits puberty.

or 6'0" and 200 lbs in 10th grade and kicking.  what a pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 04:12:07 PM »
***Mod Edit***

You people know the rules about bashing the players.  Please refrain from calling this kid a pussy...although, 6' 200 in 10th grade...you would think he'd be playing something more manly like LB or...

But anyway, we have a standing rule about ripping the young men who aspire to play for our beloved Auburn.  Guys who weigh 200 pounds in the 10th grade....that you certainly would think would be contributing something more than kicking the damn ball.

Geez, 6' and 200 and all he does is kick?  What do his team mates think? Probably love it when he kicks off so someone can go knock his dick in the dirt for being such a pussy.

So anyway, stop bashing these kids now or your ass will be warned and then severely moderated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 04:20:35 PM »
***Mod Edit***

You people know the rules about bashing the players.  Please refrain from calling this kid a pussy...although, 6' 200 in 10th grade...you would think he'd be playing something more manly like LB or...

But anyway, we have a standing rule about ripping the young men who aspire to play for our beloved Auburn.  Guys who weigh 200 pounds in the 10th grade....that you certainly would think would be contributing something more than kicking the damn ball.

Geez, 6' and 200 and all he does is kick?  What do his team mates think? Probably love it when he kicks off so someone can go knock his dick in the dirt for being such a pussy.

So anyway, stop bashing these kids now or your ass will be warned and then severely moderated.

Now that's some damn good modding right there
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2008, 05:33:58 PM »
As for going 5 of 8 ....Two of the kicks were blocked, I know that it counts towards the percentage, but he actually only missed One FG...a 53 Yarder into the wind. Fuck, we've got a kicker on Scholarship, right now, that can't kick a 35 Yarder with the wind. So, as a 10th Grader, kicking 50+ Yarders, is pretty fucking awesome.  Also, a lot of his Kickoffs, as a 10th Grader, went out of the back of the endzone.

Question: What would Auburn's record be if he was our FG Kicker, right now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2008, 02:52:23 AM »
As for going 5 of 8 ....Two of the kicks were blocked, I know that it counts towards the percentage, but he actually only missed One FG...a 53 Yarder into the wind. Fuck, we've got a kicker on Scholarship, right now, that can't kick a 35 Yarder with the wind. So, as a 10th Grader, kicking 50+ Yarders, is pretty fucking awesome.  Also, a lot of his Kickoffs, as a 10th Grader, went out of the back of the endzone.

We would be 14-0 :pwnd:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2008, 08:31:18 AM »

You are right...hey man, we have a recruit coming in next year that plays WR, PR and KR that also punts and kicks FG's, I think it is great we have a LB coming in in 2010 that can bomb them as well!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 08:57:44 AM »
So does this mean Tuberville has decided to take over for Field Goal Phil, since he was fired resigned?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.