Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AU Biesbols

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
Re: AU Biesbols
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2024, 07:48:29 PM »
Tonight pretty much summed up the season...up 11-6 in the 7th, cough up 6 and lose 12-11.

The worst SEC record that I've seen in the last 20 seasons was 5-24-1...Bammers put that masterpiece together in 2017.

Not sucking that bad is now the target for this season. Got to not lose 4 of the last 5.

Welp, we won yesterday and today so we avoided the ineptitude of 2017 Alabama.  If we can just take the series next weekend and head into next year with some good feelings…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2024, 07:52:45 PM »
Welp, we won yesterday and today so we avoided the ineptitude of 2017 Alabama.  If we can just take the series next weekend and head into next year with some good feelings…

My question is:
Is it what the pitching coach inherited, or a string of bad coaching?

Hopefully one way or another, they’re planning to shake some things up in the off-season to make us better. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2024, 09:16:12 PM »
My question is:
Is it what the pitching coach inherited, or a string of bad coaching?

Hopefully one way or another, they’re planning to shake some things up in the off-season to make us better.

Hudson leaves. Foxhall enters. It’s very very obvious a drop off happened in development that coincided with this. The recruiting has been good. Enough to not have the record that we do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE