Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Favorite Rewatch?

Re: Favorite Rewatch?
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2024, 11:55:30 PM »
Any AU fan who would willingly rewatch the '88 LSU game probably masturbates with a cheese grater. 

1990 Florida State.  Those fuckers mockingly played our fight song after the '89 game in Tallahassee, so it was great fun to chop them out of Jordan-Hare in '90.

1989 Alabama.  The most important game in Auburn football history, with no close seconds.

2007 Florida.  Freshman Wes Byrum from Fort Lauderdale kicks Tebow and Urban in their reptile nuts in the Swamp.

There are a few quarters from games that are fun to watch in terms of comebacks (1990 Tennessee that ended in a tie had a wild 4th quarter), but wouldn't be worth watching from start to finish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2024, 08:07:17 AM »
Any AU fan who would willingly rewatch the '88 LSU game probably masturbates with a cheese grater. 
That was my one and only trip to Red Stick. Still pissed off about it if I'm being honest. I have not gone back and watched it once either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2024, 09:57:28 AM »
That was my one and only trip to Red Stick. Still pissed off about it if I'm being honest. I have not gone back and watched it once either.

That sounds like me and the 1996 Iron Bowl.  I'm more pissed off about that one than the 2013 BCS Game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2024, 11:12:47 AM »
2006 vs fUGA & Arkansas pisses me off still. 

Our stingy defense got bent over to take it in dry by the Hawg's rushing attack. 

Brandon Cox hit more fUGA players in the hands than Joe Cox did that game. 

Last year's NMST game had my eyes popping out of my head with frustration, too.  Got weird looks from bystanders at Little Italy after the game as I walked through with a pitcher of beer in a cussing rage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.