Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Poultry In Motion

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Poultry In Motion
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2024, 11:31:15 AM »
The secret is in the breading.  They source all their fried chicken breading from a company local to Montgomery called Wynn's Grain & Spice.  The same family owns the Giles Industrial Equipment & Chester's Chicken franchise.  Truckloads of that breading go to their distribution centers in McCalla, Dacula, Boynton Beach, Orlando, Lakeland, etc... I think they have breading that is supplied to Guthries, Foosackly's and other big name brands also, but aren't the sole suppliers for those businesses.

So, what are you, some kind of breading distribution expert?  You think you're so cool with all your breading and shipping knowledge that most of us don't have.  Hey everybody, Mr. Breading Privilege over here. Thinks he's better than us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 11:39:31 AM »
So, what are you, some kind of breading distribution expert?  You think you're so cool with all your breading and shipping knowledge that most of us don't have.  Hey everybody, Mr. Breading Privilege over here. Thinks he's better than us.

I'm just "in the know" in the breading world.  I'll give you my autograph next time I see you, for a small fee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2024, 12:05:55 PM »
Jack’s is average. 

Champy’s is well above average. 

Tell me more about this baked toilet butter.

Jacks chicken skin is above average.  It’s the best thing they do.  The problem is they are wildly inconsistent. Good locations are a cut above and the food is quality. Poor ones (AUM) have staff that’s indifferent to everything - including sweeping and mopping.  Everything is just scungy. 

Btw, champys does chicken fingers.  They are enormous.  Two is a meal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2024, 02:19:54 PM »
One thing I miss about GF, or really the only thing that I miss about GF is that he used to handle the embedding of videos and menial type tasks that are far below me. But I will attempt. Popeyes. Ewwwwwww

https://youtu.be/MDF6qGnN3_w?si=-LcX8ViDyi5bgpi6

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2024, 03:56:12 PM »
The secret is in the breading.  They source all their fried chicken breading from a company local to Montgomery called Wynn's Grain & Spice.  The same family owns the Giles Industrial Equipment & Chester's Chicken franchise.  Truckloads of that breading go to their distribution centers in McCalla, Dacula, Boynton Beach, Orlando, Lakeland, etc... I think they have breading that is supplied to Guthries, Foosackly's and other big name brands also, but aren't the sole suppliers for those businesses.
Didn't know we had a Sysco rep on the X.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2024, 04:23:17 PM »
Didn't know we had a Sysco rep on the X.

He flaunts those feathers like a peacock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2024, 04:26:30 PM »
He flaunts those feathers like a peacock.

I'm a peacock, Captain!  You gotta let me fly!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2024, 01:09:56 AM »

Breading “supplied” to Guthries? I thought they mixed it up in house like in the olden days. Flour, black pepper, and MSG! Throw some eggs in a bowl with milk and you have something to dip it in before throwing it in the flour. I think the only thing they ship in now is the sauce.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2024, 09:35:41 AM »
I gotcher special sauce right here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2024, 10:17:05 AM »
Is that cream sauce that I gave you for Christmas still pretty fresh? I can get you some more. Sorry that you got it in your eye. I’m sure that burned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2024, 11:03:05 AM »

Sure you do. But we've been told its not special...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2024, 03:47:32 PM »
Sure you do. But we've been told its not special...
Have you tried it on his sausage?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2024, 03:53:03 PM »
Have you tried it on his sausage?

Unlike with you. He shows up for my sausage!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions