Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Christmas music

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Christmas music
« on: November 17, 2008, 01:33:03 PM »
Already playing 24-7 on the radio.  Too early?  What's the rule.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: Christmas music
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 01:35:40 PM »
Already playing 24-7 on the radio.  Too early?  What's the rule.

I agree, the wife and I noticed 96.5 in Bham playing xmas music 24-7 yesterday.  We both agree they sould wait until at least a day after Thanksgiving.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 01:40:39 PM »
I put my Christmas tree up a week ago, but that was really more as if to say "Please get here, end of football season. Get here now."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 02:03:04 PM »
My mind only switches over to Christmas the day after Thanksgiving.  It turns Christmas off on January 2nd.  Only then will I listen to the radio stations, watch the movies, or buy folks gifts.  Everything else is a marketing ploy designed to prematurely suck the Christmas funds dry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 02:05:20 PM »
My mind only switches over to Christmas the day after Thanksgiving.  It turns Christmas off on January 2nd.  Only then will I listen to the radio stations, watch the movies, or buy folks gifts.  Everything else is a marketing ploy designed to prematurely suck the Christmas funds dry.

Damn!  I am seeing trend in avatars.  Somebody is gettin' that mojo going for this year!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 02:11:33 PM »
Damn!  I am seeing trend in avatars.  Somebody is gettin' that mojo going for this year!

On an ironic sidenote Ogre and I got shitfaced with Abe this weekend.  Sonofabitch hasn't got any shorter.  Does anybody remember how rabid the crowd would get for him to come out during the final minutes of the game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 02:13:57 PM »
My wife so graciously volunteered our home for the Christmas Tour of Homes.  Meaning half of Dothan will be trampling through our house Dec. 13th.  We already have 5 Christmas trees up and every mantle, stair rail, entranceway, cabinet etc. is covered in Santas, Nutcrackers, garland and every piece of foo-foo frilly shit known to man.  I've been living in a winter wonderland for about 3-4 weeks already.  I have no money left to buy the kids anything but the house looks damn fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 02:25:04 PM »
My wife so graciously volunteered our home for the Christmas Tour of Homes.  Meaning half of Dothan will be trampling through our house Dec. 13th.  We already have 5 Christmas trees up and every mantle, stair rail, entranceway, cabinet etc. is covered in Santas, Nutcrackers, garland and every piece of foo-foo frilly shit known to man.  I've been living in a winter wonderland for about 3-4 weeks already.  I have no money left to buy the kids anything but the house looks damn fine.
my aunt used to do some shit like that with her house in Pensacola. there would be an assload of people there, and then she would have a Christmas party for her employees while the house was still all decorated. if we went over there for like a month before all this shit, it was like a museum you couldn't touch shit. and thats hard to do when you're like 10.

i thought the rule for Christmas music was generally Thanksgiving Day thru New Years?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 02:30:29 PM »
I saw a Tree up in one of my neighbors house, I thought surely he was the only idiot to start that early.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 02:33:02 PM »

You should just leave now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 02:34:25 PM »
On an ironic sidenote Ogre and I got shitfaced with Abe this weekend.  Sonofabitch hasn't got any shorter.  Does anybody remember how rabid the crowd would get for him to come out during the final minutes of the game?

Never seen him in person but if you and the rest of the lollipop gang are bagging on him because of his height, it can't be good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 03:28:38 PM »

Whoa... that's big time.  I'm going to tell my folks to drive over from the city of progress to check it out.  Will the Miss National Peanut Festival Queen be handing out party favors?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 03:44:36 PM »
No, but there's two gay guys down the street that will give you a guided tour of their hot tub.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 03:50:02 PM »
No, but there's two gay guys down the street that will give you a guided tour of their hot tub.

Does it have a ring around it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 03:57:56 PM »
Does it have a ring around it?

Somewhat stretched I would imagine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2008, 03:59:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 08:22:21 AM »
Heck, when I was in Target on Halloween getting some candy for that night to give out, they had Christmas music playing in the store. It just did not feel right shopping for Halloween candy while Christmas music was playing.

My mom was one of those that would always have the Christmas tree and even presents under it before Thanksgiving. I, on the other hand, do not believe in getting the Christmas Spirit going until the day after Thanksgiving. I usually wind up spending that whole weekend getting the tree and outdoor decorations up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 08:16:17 PM »
My mom was one of those that would always have the Christmas tree and even presents under it before Thanksgiving. I, on the other hand, do not believe in getting the Christmas Spirit going until the day after Thanksgiving. I usually wind up spending that whole weekend getting the tree and outdoor decorations up.
You should try harder this year. Last years effort was underwhelming to say the least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 09:30:02 PM »
You should try harder this year. Last years effort was underwhelming to say the least.

I thought that was you taking pictures of my art. Heck, I figured you were just trying to get ideas. This year I am going all out. Thinking about adding a string of popcorn or Cheerios. Can't afford to do both.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions