Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FAFO

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: FAFO
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2024, 04:59:08 PM »
No proof, boss.  Some believe it, some don't. Even a Democratic Senator from Maine, said he believes Trump did, but she has no authority to take him off based on that.  That's really a country you want to live in?
You both calling each other boss is either sort of hostile or queer. Maybe, both. For the record, I agree with you but I think that you are both fags. And I truly mean that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2024, 05:06:20 PM »
No proof, boss.  Some believe it, some don't. Even a Democratic Senator from Maine, said he believes Trump did, but she has no authority to take him off based on that.  That's really a country you want to live in?

Sigh.

Yes, of course there was proof.  It was proffered to the Colorado Supreme Court, who reviewed the evidence and decided that, yes, DJT had "engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same [Constitution of US]".

COSC didn't just say, "ya know, that 14th Amendment is pretty clear and we all watched CNN on Jan 6, so, fuck it.  Let's dump the asshole." 

But you know all of this.

Besides, aren't all you guys "state's rights/fuck the feds" types?  Cuz, this is CO saying, fuck that guy he's not on our ballot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2024, 05:13:57 PM »
Sigh.

Yes, of course there was proof.  It was proffered to the Colorado Supreme Court, who reviewed the evidence and decided that, yes, DJT had "engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same [Constitution of US]".

COSC didn't just say, "ya know, that 14th Amendment is pretty clear and we all watched CNN on Jan 6, so, fuck it.  Let's dump the asshole." 

Besides, aren't all you guys "state's rights/fuck the feds" types?  Cuz, this is CO saying, fuck that guy he's not on our ballot.
Typical pot head.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2024, 05:42:14 PM »
Sigh.

Yes, 10th amendment when applicable/legal...... I guess. Is this really in scope for the 10th amendment on a national election?

Real question weskie (not flaming here) - why has only Colorado pulled this off and even other heavy blue states not doing this? Just seems if it were so legally cut n dry that a dozen would have done this so far. Thats seriously a real question.
friendly
funny
dislike
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2024, 05:59:07 PM »
Yes, 10th amendment when applicable/legal...... I guess. Is this really in scope for the 10th amendment on a national election?

Real question weskie (not flaming here) - why has only Colorado pulled this off and even other heavy blue states not doing this? Just seems if it were so legally cut n dry that a dozen would have done this so far. Thats seriously a real question.

I honestly don't know why.  I suppose they're holding off spending the resources while they have a canary in the coal mine.  All of those state supreme court decisions would be howling for certiorari, so might as well let CO do it.  What you might see is a shit pile of amicus briefs from those state's AGs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2024, 07:18:23 PM »
I think…

We should have a viable third (or sixteenth party) here that doesn’t make us all choose between two lunatics.
friendly
funny
dislike
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2024, 07:47:16 PM »
I think…

We should have a viable third (or sixteenth party) here that doesn’t make us all choose between two lunatics.

This wins the post of the day for me. Question is, how do we get there in such a black and white world? We love the Red vs Blue mentality. Why do colors matter so much? And are they even considering those of us who don’t see them well? These are the questions needing answered.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2024, 07:53:47 PM »
I think…

I'm trying here dude....I really am.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2024, 07:59:17 PM »
This wins the post of the day for me. Question is, how do we get there in such a black and white world? We love the Red vs Blue mentality. Why do colors matter so much? And are they even considering those of us who don’t see them well? These are the questions needing answered.

Purple is my favorite color.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2024, 08:29:25 PM »
The odd thing to me is that the left wing faggots claim that MAGA peoples are brainwashed when those fags have done nothing but eat, sleep and live with Donald J Trump in their head ever since the 2020 election. That’s not normal. They definitely have Trump Derangement Syndrome and it’s obvious.

He is by far the best president of my time on earth and hopefully will be again. Fuck all of the naysay mofos. And that means you. Fuck you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2024, 08:46:22 PM »
The odd thing to me is that the left wing faggots claim that MAGA peoples are brainwashed when those fags have done nothing but eat, sleep and live with Donald J Trump in their head ever since the 2020 election. That’s not normal. They definitely have Trump Derangement Syndrome and it’s obvious.

He is by far the best president of my time on earth and hopefully will be again. Fuck all of the naysay mofos. And that means you. Fuck you.

Ronald Reagan would like a word.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2024, 08:55:37 PM »
Sigh.

decided by a majority nonpartisan  Supreme Court of Colorado.

agreed on the state rights ...the people of Colorado spoke through the government to rid his name on the ballot. power to them. terrible precedent.   

personally it's a stretch to say 45 participated in an insurrection ...reminds me of this cat box litter story floating around the interwebs.

the 14th is being stretched to fit a narrative and will be overturned by the SCOTUS...my speculation 8-1.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2024, 08:57:00 PM »

don't disagree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
GH2001,
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2024, 09:00:34 PM »
On a very serious note, Reagan is my favorite president. I liked him the most and would have liked to have known him.

Trump is the best because he did more with less and against even his own fucking rino party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2024, 10:01:34 PM »
A clear majority of the US believes (correctly) that there was no insurrection. It was a pre-planned democratic operation, set up months (maybe years) before 2020 with seeds planted in the media and via political talking points well ahead of January 6. 

There was no “insurrection.”  Period. 

No one lives more on the wrong side of history than Wes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2024, 10:33:40 AM »
A clear majority of the US believes (correctly) that there was no insurrection. It was a pre-planned democratic operation, set up months (maybe years) before 2020 with seeds planted in the media and via political talking points well ahead of January 6. 

There was no “insurrection.”  Period. 

No one lives more on the wrong side of history than Wes.
I am glad that you started the list of x members who don’t support Trump. I hope we won’t have to use it but it’s here if need be.
friendly
funny
dislike
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2024, 02:02:06 PM »
I think…

Agreed, but we're stuck with what we've got for now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2024, 08:07:26 PM »
Agreed, but we're stuck with what we've got for now.

I am seriously writing in my vote this fall. It can be bought.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2024, 09:31:05 AM »
I am seriously writing in my vote this fall. It can be bought.

You have that luxury since your state's electoral votes are all but a given.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2024, 09:46:19 AM »
You have that luxury since your state's electoral votes are all but a given.

I'd rather a write in than a vote for a brain-dead crooked pedo potato and a hussy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.