Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Never, Ever, Ever....

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Never, Ever, Ever....
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2024, 12:18:47 AM »
I couldn’t even fake pass the Ishihara test. I’m Ray Charles on seeing red or green.
I tried to get the easy test also. But I was in AU where the doctor was modern. She kept asking what number I saw. I was thinking, “Bitch, there ain’t no number there!” Needless to say, I wasn’t going to be asked to fly shit.
I did pretty well on the AFOQT though. They cut the boards and I never followed up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2024, 09:02:06 AM »
I couldn’t even fake pass the Ishihara test. I’m Ray Charles on seeing red or green.

Same thing happened to me at MEPS when I did my initial physical.  What do you see?  "Ummmm, couple of wavy lines."

"Anyone ever tell you that you're color blind?"

"No, sir."

"I just did."

When I talked to my recruiter about it, "what's this mean?"  "You can't defuse bombs."  Darn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2024, 03:09:47 PM »
When I talked to my recruiter about it, "what's this mean?"  "You can't defuse bombs."  Darn.

St Peter, "Why are you here"?

You, "Well the wire looked yellow to me"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
AUJarhead,
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.