Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No Chatter About Housing IU?

Re: No Chatter About Housing IU?
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2023, 04:35:42 PM »
Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

How much you wanna bet that I can throw a pig skin a quarter mile?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2023, 08:03:11 PM »
Do high schools in Alabama play quarters?  Men's college basketball is the only league I know of that doesn't do quarters. 

In Illinois, the high schools started this year to do away with shooting one and one at 7 team fouls, and moved to fouls resetting every quarter, and on the 5th team foul, you just shoot two.  This is for both boys and girls.

Men’s college is the only league that I know of that still plays halves.

The NFHS moved to five fouls = two shots for a quarter this year to decrease foul shot rebounding injuries.  I like it as an official.

Side note, what part of the wasteland of Illinois are you frequenting these days?  I was in south Chicagoland the past couple years…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2023, 09:29:25 AM »
In other news, The Fighting Pearls whipped some UNC Asheville ass last night, by 25.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2023, 09:36:14 AM »
In other news, The Fighting Pearls whipped some UNC Asheville ass last night, by 25.

That broadcast was unbearable. Not sure who thought that was a good idea. It was like watching public access TV.

Nutshell version: The Next Round guys on 1/3 of the screen all night talking about Huntsville and interviewing various uninteresting people no one has ever heard of, while the game is taking place on the other 2/3 of the screen with very little commentary. It was like a podcast was going on DURING the game. Not sure who thought it was cool to have Dunaway and Taylor do this on ESPN+.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2023, 09:44:59 AM »
That broadcast was unbearable. Not sure who thought that was a good idea. It was like watching public access TV.

Nutshell version: The Next Round guys on 1/3 of the screen all night talking about Huntsville and interviewing various uninteresting people no one has ever heard of, while the game is taking place on the other 2/3 of the screen with very little commentary. It was like a podcast was going on DURING the game. Not sure who thought it was cool to have Dunaway and Taylor do this on ESPN+.

Glad I didn't watch.  We were doing the eating out/Christmas shopping dealio.  I came in for a night cap, and a recap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2023, 10:19:22 AM »
Glad I didn't watch.  We were doing the eating out/Christmas shopping dealio.  I came in for a night cap, and a recap.

Didn't realize public was your kink, but way to live your dream.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2023, 12:26:39 PM »

Agreed.  Fucking awful.

And, not for nothin, but UNCA was in the tourney last year, so they're not total chumps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2023, 02:31:40 PM »

Probably the bammer Mayor of Huntsville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2023, 08:13:26 AM »
2 interesting notes from this weekend...
1. The by God Kansas Jayhawks (#2 in the nation) had to make a furious comeback to beat Indiana by 4.
2. The unranked Auburn Tigers handled that bidness once again, beating LeBron and company.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2023, 08:54:19 AM »
2 interesting notes from this weekend...
1. The by God Kansas Jayhawks (#2 in the nation) had to make a furious comeback to beat Indiana by 4.
2. The unranked Auburn Tigers handled that bidness once again, beating LeBron and company.

Kenpom and the computers love us.

The human polls HATE us.

Pretty obvious this is a good team that remains unranked due to a disdain by many HUMANS for Bruce.

Us against the world. F em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2023, 09:05:48 AM »
Kenpom and the computers love us.

The human polls HATE us.

Pretty obvious this is a good team that remains unranked due to a disdain by many HUMANS for Bruce.

Us against the world. F em.

Only one thing left to do, then...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2023, 10:49:19 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions