dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Portalizer - OPEN
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2023, 12:26:09 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2023, 12:37:44 PM »
Surprised he met the admissions standards.
How can this be in 2023?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2023, 02:06:36 PM »
DB Austin Ausberry hitting the hole.  Highly recruited 4* who never broke in the rotation. Looking for greener pastures and more PT.

I honestly did not remember his position. Barely remembered his name. Another 4 star that was over ranked?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2023, 10:01:06 AM »
Tyler Fromm State Farm landing in Statesboro, Georgia to catch passes for Jawja Southern.

Enyce Sledge to Illinois
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 12:48:53 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2023, 11:08:28 AM »
Would be UUUUUGE

FUGA linebacker, Jamon Dumas-Johnson, jumped in the continuum transfunctioner portal thingy.  Mr. Freeze is getting him on campus. 

6'1" 235. Started 24 straight games before injuring his arm.  In 38 career games, he has 126 total tackles.  17 tackles for loss and 9.5 sacks.  Also 7 pass break ups.

The thing about Georgia's D under Smart, is they're all shitcherpants fast.  We need to land this dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2023, 12:11:41 PM »
Kyle McCord of Ohio State lore has landed in Syracuse.

KJ Jefferson from Arkansas is in le portale and is rumored to land in Columbia, South Carolina.
His teammate, Rocket Not Ishmael Sanders is also in the transporter unit. No idea where he lands except maybe a James Andrews clinic considering the injury history.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2023, 09:37:38 PM »
I wouldn’t want KJ Jefferson if the only other option was Jake Holland running the wildcat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2023, 11:12:08 PM »
Kyle McCord of Ohio State lore has landed in Syracuse.

KJ Jefferson from Arkansas is in le portale and is rumored to land in Columbia, South Carolina.
His teammate, Rocket Not Ishmael Sanders is also in the transporter unit. No idea where he lands except maybe a James Andrews clinic considering the injury history.

What McCord did is the equal of going to the motel 6 from the ritz for no good reason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2023, 08:11:48 AM »
There have been a few hosings in the past from kids that Auburn recruited hard only to be played at the eleventh hour. The Saraland receiver has the same feel to it. Know he was at Neville with the crowd chanting his name but I'm guessing Auburn roundball with friends on a Sunday afternoon was
better than the alternative.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2023, 08:57:17 AM »
There have been a few hosings in the past from kids that Auburn recruited hard only to be played at the eleventh hour. The Saraland receiver has the same feel to it. Know he was at Neville with the crowd chanting his name but I'm guessing Auburn roundball with friends on a Sunday afternoon was
better than the alternative.

This isn't the 11th hour with RW. Freeze has been on him for a year and he just reclassed to 2024. The kid is truly 50/50 on this and I honestly do not know what he will do. His folks are more 70/30 AU. And Auburn is apparently offering more. Coleman, Thompson, Cain and Simmons are working overtime on him as well. I would say this is the hardest press Auburn has put on a single recruit since Carnell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2023, 09:25:30 AM »
What McCord did is the equal of going to the motel 6 from the ritz for no good reason.

Maybe with regard to the stature of the programs, but this makes sense for McCord.  Ryan Day wouldn't commit to him as the starter for next season, and they're bringing in 5 star, Air Noland, at QB. McCord was never very dynamic back there, and I think he saw the writing on the wall, which was, he was about to spend his senior season holding a clipboard. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2023, 10:47:06 AM »
Maybe with regard to the stature of the programs, but this makes sense for McCord.  Ryan Day wouldn't commit to him as the starter for next season, and they're bringing in 5 star, Air Noland, at QB. McCord was never very dynamic back there, and I think he saw the writing on the wall, which was, he was about to spend his senior season holding a clipboard.

He had better options than Sue....he just wasn't willing to take less money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2023, 12:23:37 PM »
He had better options than Sue....he just wasn't willing to take less money.

I doubt he had a ton of suitors.  Again, he's a pure pocket passer.  Never runs.  Nothing eye popping about his stats, even though he was surrounded by elite talent.  But the kicker here, is he's from New Jersey. He's pretty much guaranteed to start, and in a sense, get back close to home to finish his career. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2023, 10:34:32 AM »
What's In Your Wallet?

Auburn gets Samuel L. Jackson to do Capital One commercials, and maybe play a little wide receiver.  Okay, not that Jackson.

Sam Jackson V, he of Cal QB fame, is transferring to teh Planez to play wide receiver. H.S. teammate of Mr. Thorne.  Honestly, kind of an odd move, since the guy doesn't have a single catch at the college level. Never hurts to have somebody available that has some QB experience, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2023, 11:53:39 AM »
What's In Your Wallet?

Auburn gets Samuel L. Jackson to do Capital One commercials, and maybe play a little wide receiver.  Okay, not that Jackson.

Sam Jackson V, he of Cal QB fame, is transferring to teh Planez to play wide receiver. H.S. teammate of Mr. Thorne.  Honestly, kind of an odd move, since the guy doesn't have a single catch at the college level. Never hurts to have somebody available that has some QB experience, though.

Very interesting pickup. Kid has D1 QB experience. Nice story about learning from PT and having success. Also has the talent to be involved in the offense from a different position. It will be interesting to see how he is used.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2023, 02:03:56 PM »
This is the guy that did the superbowl commercial.

He is black.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2024, 11:27:09 AM »
In the shock of the portal season:

Judkins leaving OM

https://twitter.com/mzenitz/status/1742943737108484286
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2024, 11:34:36 AM »

Judkins leaving OM

Yeah that one is weird for sure.

for those not in the know on Judkins back story - Pike Road kid a hop skip from Auburn, totally ignored by Harsin and staff. Kid wanted AU, grew up AU. It really broke his heart not to get that offer or even contact. would love to add him but.....I dunno. If I were him, it would have to be an extreme "raise" to come to AU.

Snakebite can maybe provide more detail on the kid and his situation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2024, 11:52:29 AM »

Judkins leaving OM

Wow.  Unexpected. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.