Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Things that are ass - Nein

jmar

Re: Things that are ass - Nein
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2023, 05:50:04 AM »
Ah-Ha…
Yeah how about that Snags? He claims to have solved the case of the missing wide receivers by using deductive reasoning. But fortunately we have WT to chronical the story and set the record straight.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2023, 09:40:22 AM »
Yeah how about that Snags? He claims to have solved the case of the missing wide receivers by using deductive reasoning. But fortunately we have WT to chronical the story and set the record straight.

WT is a gay, Indian wrestler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2023, 10:20:16 AM »
Heard a U Free sound bite this morning, which kind of put a little different perspective on things from this past Saturday.  Somebody on here may have mentioned this already, but that doesn't matter, because I only read 32%, or 114/470th of everyone else's stuff.

U was asked about the change in play calling in the 2nd half, and he actually kind of called the reporters out.  He said, (Paraphrasing) I see what you guys write, and your opinions on how things went down in the second half. But do you know how many possessions we had in the 3rd quarter?  One! And what did we do with it?  We had a nice drive and got points out of it.

We had 3 possessions in the 4th quarter. The first one started at the 3 yard line, and we were up 3 scores.  He went on to talk about the other possessions and how deep in their own territory they were, the defense MSU was playing and the fact they were still up 2 scores at that point. Like a lot of people, I was scratching my head at them seemingly going into a shell, but it made sense.

They needed a win.  Period!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2023, 11:07:02 AM »
Heard a U Free sound bite this morning, which kind of put a little different perspective on things from this past Saturday.  Somebody on here may have mentioned this already, but that doesn't matter, because I only read 32%, or 114/470th of everyone else's stuff.

U was asked about the change in play calling in the 2nd half, and he actually kind of called the reporters out.  He said, (Paraphrasing) I see what you guys write, and your opinions on how things went down in the second half. But do you know how many possessions we had in the 3rd quarter?  One! And what did we do with it?  We had a nice drive and got points out of it.

We had 3 possessions in the 4th quarter. The first one started at the 3 yard line, and we were up 3 scores.  He went on to talk about the other possessions and how deep in their own territory they were, the defense MSU was playing and the fact they were still up 2 scores at that point. Like a lot of people, I was scratching my head at them seemingly going into a shell, but it made sense.

Not a Freeze guy /disclaimer

But as long as he lays off the Jesus hucksterism and speaks plainly, I like his answers in these PCs.  He  dodges or gives coach-speak at least half the time, but that's far less than his contemporaries.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2023, 11:57:19 AM »

He was talking about people like you.

He was being tactful but let me translate what he said, for you.

Basically, shut the fuck up. You don’t know what in the fuck you’re talking about, bitch.

But Hugh is a better Christian. That’s what he means. I don’t think you should take it personal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2023, 03:38:37 PM »
Things that are also included in the ass category.  Michigan's schedule.  Funny how everyone has been harping on Fuck Georgia's schedule after the Oklahoma game fell through.  But, check out this murderer's row of games:

East Carolina

UNLV

Bowling Green

Rutgers

Nebraska

Minnesota

Indiana

Michigan State

Purdue this weekend

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions