Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Audible…

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
Audible…
« on: October 27, 2023, 10:10:17 PM »
I will be on campus tomorrow if anyone would like to meet and pretend we are at the Alma Sonic…

Get at me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Audible…
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 07:17:33 AM »
I’ll be at my normal spot with friends and family partaking in food, music and beverages. Feel free to stop by. Shoot me a dm and I can send you coordinates. Snags and snake almost didn’t make it out last week. Just a forewarning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 07:25:26 AM »
Hell I usually put out a flyer here for that type stuff but for anyone else that wants to stop by:

It’s on wire road directly across from the new fb facility. About 100 yards up from the corner of wire and samford. You’ll see the big cousin Eddie style class A motorhome up on the left as you go up the hill on wire from the intersection. On the right if you’re coming from the other way (extension loop) down the hill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 09:30:33 AM »
Hell I usually put out a flyer here for that type stuff but for anyone else that wants to stop by:

It’s on wire road directly across from the new fb facility. About 100 yards up from the corner of wire and samford. You’ll see the big cousin Eddie style class A motorhome up on the left as you go up the hill on wire from the intersection. On the right if you’re coming from the other way (extension loop) down the hill.
I can not count the number of times he has sent me directions and by the time I get there, something has happened to cause them to have to move the tailgate. It really is quite remarkable.

I remember that one time when GH was going to set up behind Mr. Friendly’s on Wire Road and y’all told me to get there early and reserve the spot. And then all of you guys had flats! That was crazy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2023, 11:16:25 AM »

I am so confused.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2023, 11:42:00 AM »
I am so confused.

Where Wire and Samford intersect, walk down Wire towards the stadium. GH is 100-150 yards on the left. Look for the badass black Wrangler.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 11:59:09 AM by Snakebite »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2023, 01:00:22 PM »
Where Wire and Samford intersect, walk down Wire towards the stadium. GH is 100-150 yards on the left. Look for the badass black Wrangler.

I was understanding the wrong direction.  I will try and make it.  At Momma G’s at the moment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2023, 01:44:09 PM »

I am in the vicinity and see the gathering.  I don’t know your real names nor what you look like and there are too many people there for me to walk up and ask for Snake. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2023, 01:45:20 PM »
I am in the vicinity and see the gathering.  I don’t know your real names nor what you look like and there are too many people there for me to walk up and ask for Snake.

Or John Daly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2023, 03:20:11 PM »
Or John Daly.
Daly has his own reserved space and a bartender/ bodyguard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2023, 04:33:48 PM »
Don’t sweat it. It’s happened to me every single time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2023, 09:03:26 AM »

Well damn.

For future reference I am usually wearing a dildo on my head and no shirt. Makes it easy to find me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2023, 09:02:54 AM »
I love a good story with a happy ending.  I assume you gave six the happy ending anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2023, 09:04:17 AM »
I love a good story with a happy ending.  I assume you gave six the happy ending anyway.

I was working on plumbing all day Saturday and was not in the county de Lee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2023, 09:09:09 AM »
I was working on plumbing all day Saturday and was not in the county de Lee.
Sorry...should have been more specific.  WD6
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.