Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Palestine Chicken

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Palestine Chicken
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2023, 04:13:50 PM »
As a follow up to the number of Muslim extremists, here is an old video addressing that.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8r3xdHE/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2023, 04:25:42 PM »
This was part of Secretary of State, Antony Blinken's response today after being shown some pictures after the initial attack.

"It's beyond what anyone would ever want to imagine, much less actually see and, God forbid, experience," Blinken said. "A baby, an infant riddled with bullets, soldiers beheaded, young people burned alive in their cars or in their hideaway rooms."

"I could go on, but it's simply depravity in the worst imaginable way. It almost defies comprehension. And as I've been saying to me in the most immediate future, harkens back to ISIS and some of the very things we saw when it was on its rampage that thankfully was stopped. So I think for any human being to see this, it's really beyond almost anything that we can comprehend, digest," he continued.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2023, 06:43:50 PM »
This was part of Secretary of State, Antony Blinken's response today after being shown some pictures after the initial attack.

"It's beyond what anyone would ever want to imagine, much less actually see and, God forbid, experience," Blinken said. "A baby, an infant riddled with bullets, soldiers beheaded, young people burned alive in their cars or in their hideaway rooms."

"I could go on, but it's simply depravity in the worst imaginable way. It almost defies comprehension. And as I've been saying to me in the most immediate future, harkens back to ISIS and some of the very things we saw when it was on its rampage that thankfully was stopped. So I think for any human being to see this, it's really beyond almost anything that we can comprehend, digest," he continued.

Thankfully stopped.

By whom? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2023, 09:57:58 AM »
This has nothing to do with the current war, or targeted at Biden or anyone else.  Just a weird pet peeve of mine.

Biden was just in Israel, and during his talk, he issued warnings to other countries that might get involved in the current conflict. As part of it, he said the U.S. has moved a carrier and other floating apparatusseses of war into the eastern Mediterranean.

A couple of days ago, I saw an article that said we are about to send in a certain special forces team to rescue hostages in Gaza.

Again, not pointed at this administration, because I've talked about this for years.  Whenever we are involved in a conflict, we seem to announce to the world, exactly what we're about to do.  We're sending 5,000 troops to Asscrackastan.  They will arrive at the Abeedaboo Airport at 12:15 on Tuesday.  They will be attacking the town of Alhaljukhadib the following morning at 9:00 a.m. sharp, to root out the rebel forces. 

We're moving 6 Destroyers to the Strait of Homohoppyda. They will be located exactly 7.2 miles off the coast of Iramabutt.  The coordinates are....

I know it's just me, but I've always wondered why we announce to the world what, when, why and how many, before it happens.  I don't see any other countries doing this, and it seems like it's putting our forces in jeopardy. 

Just my meaningless rant for the day.  Okay, I lied.  There will be other meaningless rants. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
oldautiger,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2023, 10:44:58 AM »
This has nothing to do with the current war, or targeted at Biden or anyone else.  Just a weird pet peeve of mine.

Biden was just in Israel, and during his talk, he issued warnings to other countries that might get involved in the current conflict. As part of it, he said the U.S. has moved a carrier and other floating apparatusseses of war into the eastern Mediterranean.

A couple of days ago, I saw an article that said we are about to send in a certain special forces team to rescue hostages in Gaza.

Again, not pointed at this administration, because I've talked about this for years.  Whenever we are involved in a conflict, we seem to announce to the world, exactly what we're about to do.  We're sending 5,000 troops to Asscrackastan.  They will arrive at the Abeedaboo Airport at 12:15 on Tuesday.  They will be attacking the town of Alhaljukhadib the following morning at 9:00 a.m. sharp, to root out the rebel forces. 

We're moving 6 Destroyers to the Strait of Homohoppyda. They will be located exactly 7.2 miles off the coast of Iramabutt.  The coordinates are....

I know it's just me, but I've always wondered why we announce to the world what, when, why and how many, before it happens.  I don't see any other countries doing this, and it seems like it's putting our forces in jeopardy. 

Just my meaningless rant for the day.  Okay, I lied.  There will be other meaningless rants.

some circumstances warrant it - like Israel about to level Gaza and wanting civilians to have a chance to get out without harm. But they are far and few.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2023, 11:14:39 AM »
They will be located exactly 7.2 miles off the coast of Iramabutt.

All women in Iramabutt about to be pregnant, right after the port town runs out of alcohol.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2023, 11:17:42 AM »
some circumstances warrant it - like Israel about to level Gaza and wanting civilians to have a chance to get out without harm. But they are far and few.

That I get.  The aspect of collateral damage is huge with this conflict, because there's also a war playing out in the media about who the bad guy really is here.  But still, that's more of a, "Hey, we're about to wipe shit out.  You might wanna' head south for the winter."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2023, 11:24:57 AM »
What I'm mad about is that we have sitting members of the US house who are flat out wrong about things, who fan the flames, and aren't held to the same standard as when Trump did it.  Our media is evil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2023, 12:29:22 PM »
I wish we’d level Athens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2023, 01:20:40 PM »

Huzzah! 

Burn it like Sherman marching to the sea!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2023, 01:37:45 PM »

it's hard to hide the movement of the world's largest military ship along with accompanying battle group ...the Mediterranean has two narrow entrances on either side.  i'm not sure any modern war in history hasn't announced deployments of significant forces.

all the cool shit like Seal Team 6, Green Berets and Rambo...yeah that shit stays on the down low.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2023, 02:24:24 PM »
it's hard to hide the movement of the world's largest military ship along with accompanying battle group ...the Mediterranean has two narrow entrances on either side.  i'm not sure any modern war in history hasn't announced deployments of significant forces.

all the cool shit like Seal Team 6, Green Berets and Rambo...yeah that shit stays on the down low.   

This is more what I'm referring to, because day before yesterday was an article, complete with pics and everything, saying this elite special forces team was set to go rescue the hostages.  Really???  You just put the towel headed terrorists on high alert. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2023, 05:11:56 PM »

If they die.....they die.

No leaflets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2023, 04:52:49 PM »

Well, they gotta know how to find it when we leave it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'