Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Tre

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Tre
« on: September 12, 2023, 12:06:57 PM »
In week 3, there’s still a ton of OOC dogs to get out of the way.  And the match ups that might normally raise an eyebrow or two, don’t have the same luster.  Most of those though, are right here in the SEC. 

LSU @ Mississippi State:  The Bull Pups outlasted the Mildcats from Raising Arizona, 31-24. Usually, that would be met with a whole lot of meh, but getting past a PAC 12 team this season is suddenly no easy task.  I don’t know jack shipth about Arizona, but I’d have to call it a quality win for the Pups.  LSU got pushed around by the Noles in week 1, then took it out on hapless, Grambling on Saturday, ringing up 72 on the scoreboard.  There was a point late in the first half of the LSU/FSU match up, where the momentum really shifted to the Noles.  They kept riding it in the 2nd half and took total control. Is FSU that good?  LSU that bad?  I’ve been saying overrated all year about LSU, but despite the loss, I saw some serious athletes out there for the Ben Gals.  I think they’ll have too many for MSU

LSU:  42

MSU:  28

South Carolina @ FUGA:  The Cocks got back on track against the mighty Paladins of Furman this week, after the Tar Heels pushed their collective poop in, on week 1.  Going into that cesspool known as Athens, is a tall order for anyone.  The opening line I saw had Fuck Georgia as a reedonkulus 26.5 point favorite.  That’s probably about right, and pretty much what I’m going with.  If you’re banking on the Game Penises, you’re most likely looking at the fact that Beamer’s bunch have had a tendency to do the unexpected.  I’m not.

FUGA:  49

USCe:  17

Tennessee @ Florida:  No doubt, Gusty Gator looked horrible against the Two Utes.  The what, Mr. Gambini? (Had to use that again) The only silver lining was that a lot of the problems were correctable, which consisted of a ton of penalties at the wrong time. They had cupcakes for lunch Saturday, in an easy win over McNeese State, 49-7.  Now, the Fighting Cheetos come to the Swamp, fresh off a massive 30-13 victory over Austin Peay.  The Vols open as a 6.5 point favorite.  Something tells me, that’s not far off.  I imagine that the general sense around Tom Petty’s old stomping grounds, is that this game is do or die for their season.  A loss to one of your biggest rivals, puts you at 1-2, and the realization that Coach Crew Cut may be on his way out, Bryman Hatpin style.  I think the Swamp will be off the chizzain. ( I can be gangsta when I have to be.) But, it won’t be enough.

UT:  35

UF:  28

Samford @ Auburn: I was actually thinking this might be more of a skruggle than we expected.  Samford won 11 games last season, and had a ton of guys back, including their QB.  It had better not be a game, because the Bulldogs got punked by Western Carolina on Saturday….said no one ever.  As I said in another thread, Co Free wasn’t mincing words about Payton Thorne in his presser.  I think they will try to do some things early to get him in a good rhythm.  If he doesn’t look sharp, I think it may be a while before we see Mr. Spartan back on the field.  I get the impression that his leash is a short one.  Still, I think we could grind out a 40 point win on the ground, if needed.

AU:  49

Samford:  17

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, and offer words of wisdom. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Tre
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 12:38:41 PM »
Games this week suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 02:19:29 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2023, 03:54:01 PM »
Games this week suck.

Some do.  But there's some interesting shit going on (plus Imma soak up as much CFB as I can):\

LSU/MSU
Mizzou/KSt
USCe/UGA
Tenn/UF
GaTech/OM
Col/CSU

I'm mostly annoyed to be on game 3 and playing a scrub ass Samford team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2023, 04:47:46 AM »
Some do.  But there's some interesting shit going on (plus Imma soak up as much CFB as I can):\

LSU/MSU
Mizzou/KSt
USCe/UGA
Tenn/UF
GaTech/OM
Col/CSU

I'm mostly annoyed to be on game 3 and playing a scrub ass Samford team.

That's fair.
LSU/MissSt will tell us what those teams are - mid or otherwise.
Tenn should dust Florida but watch the Gators make that a game.
Georgia is gonna stomp a mudhole and walk that Beamer dry.
Lane and co. are looking way ahead to next week but should handle the Jackets with ease unless they continue to block like wet garbage.
I'm already tired of Deion and his progeny.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 09:23:00 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2023, 06:21:12 AM »
I'm already tired of Deion and his progeny.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2023, 09:48:18 AM »
But we beat bama last year   28
We arrrrrrrrrghent any good   20

But we beat Clemson last year   13
Woof woof                                38

Road Crew                           27
Jorts Crew                            9

Dude, where's my offense?       48
Viagara peddlers                       10

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.