Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts: Week 1

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Thoughts: Week 1
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2023, 02:29:55 PM »
To point 1? That wasn’t directed at AU necessarily.  More to ole piss, arky, A&M, State, UA, UT. Their collective fanbases have seen all they need to see.  Milkweed is the next Heisman winner.  The Petrino experiment is an undefeated success.  Hooker should have been second string.  Kiffin is focused, sec furked.  They are all going 11-1 at worst, just being realistic.

well, of course. ESP OLE PISS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2023, 02:45:52 PM »
To point 1? That wasn’t directed at AU necessarily.  More to ole piss, arky, A&M, State, UA, UT. Their collective fanbases have seen all they need to see.  Milkweed is the next Heisman winner.  The Petrino experiment is an undefeated success.  Hooker should have been second string.  Kiffin is focused, sec furked.  They are all going 11-1 at worst, just being realistic.
And Juice for Heisman!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2023, 03:32:46 PM »
There were some throws that were obvious misreads by either the QB or WR.  Remember both of those guys have to make the same/correct read for the passing scheme to work.  It will get better with repitition.

I have to agree here. PT’s throws were mostly touch passes that are supposed to drop in on timed route. He hooked up with several of those later. He has nice zip on the slant. And he sees the field well. The Miss on Fromm was unfortunate. One thing is, he is making the correct reads and not panicking. As the whole team speeds up, it will work it’s self out. I prefer that to the 50/50 balls the other guy is prone to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.