Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Born or Choice

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Born or Choice
« on: June 08, 2023, 08:13:31 AM »
Not starting a flame thread. Really interested in the discourse around this topic. Are you born with your sexual orientation or is it a choice? Vote and discuss. Or post quotes from Dumb and Dumberer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Born or Choice
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 09:06:01 AM »
word on the skreet is that Wiregrass Tugger has already tried to vote multiple times to sway this to Choice. He's never been one to follow the rules though. Thankfully Snags does and he only voted Choice once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 09:17:31 AM »
Not starting a flame thread. Really interested in the discourse around this topic. Are you born with your sexual orientation or is it a choice? Vote and discuss. Or post quotes from Dumb and Dumberer.

I think maybe they’re born with it, or maybe it’s Maybelline.

We had family friends when I was growing up that lived down the road, and that we were a lot closer to than actual family. We went to church together, our parents tag teamed childcare duties in a pinch, and we spent holidays together. They had a son around my age that was essentially the brother I never had.

From a very early age, I was interested in throwing a baseball/football around, shooting guns, or trying to stay up late to sneak in some skinemax.

His interests were twirling his older sister’s baton, painting, playing piano, singing, and watching Disney Princess movies. He grew up to marry a man.

This is all anecdotal, which I realize, but I strongly believe he was born liking peen. However, I don’t think that’s the case for all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 09:20:09 AM »
Interesting topic.

I think some people are born gay.  Maybe 3%.

I 100% believe that the rise in the current generation identifying as gay/bi/whatever is choice.  I think social media plays a huge role in this.  I believe rate of Gen Z identifying as lgbt is somewhere around 20%.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2023, 12:21:21 PM »
Interesting topic.

I think some people are born gay.  Maybe 3%.

I 100% believe that the rise in the current generation identifying as gay/bi/whatever is choice.  I think social media plays a huge role in this.  I believe rate of Gen Z identifying as lgbt is somewhere around 20%.

^^^A whole bunch of this^^^

I've actually talked to several of teh gays about this very thing.  As much as I joke around on the board, I can honestly say that in all the years I've been on this earth, and as many guys that I've been around in every conceivable situation (Almost), I have never once felt one ounce of physical or emotional attraction to any dude.  It just ain't in me....literally.

Women?  By the thousands.  But, that's pretty much the way they describe it.  There is no physical or emotional attraction to women in any way.  They feel the same way towards men, as I do about women.  Not something they worked on, or made the choice to do.  Just the way they feel. 

On a side note, I saw a clip of Norm McDonald talking about this.  One of the funniest things I've seen in a while.  He said he saw a gay pride parade, and this older couple was holding up a sign saying, "We're proud of our gay son."  Norm said, what kind of thing is that to be proud of? It's not like it's something he worked toward all his life. He said, I can see the guy at work, bragging about his son.  You know, he just graduated from Harvard Law School, and got a position with a great firm.....oh, and he loves cock.  He can't get enough cock in his mouth and ass.  Here's a picture of him with another man's cock in his mouth.

I miss Norm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2023, 12:43:26 PM »
First of all, it’s not wiregrass tugger. That’s disrespectful.

Secondly, I know for a fact that Snags is lying through his teeth about not having ever been attracted to another man.

And thirdly, a man can definitely be born with sugar in their britches as my grandaddy used to say. But that does not mean that they have to be gay.

Is it wrong? By my moral compass it is. But there are a lot of other things that are wrong and from a religious standpoint, sin is sin. That’s my simplistic view, anyway.

There is a difference between being a casual fag (GH, Wes, Snag) and openly and aggressively swallowing cocks on a regular and consistent basis. Some guys can’t help being fags, like the aforementioned. They have to make a conscious decision to lick dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2023, 12:55:23 PM »
Kaos answered this years ago on this forum.

It’s a choice. No accepted study has proven this as genetic. If there had been one, even one, it would be celebrated by every media outlet in the world.

And as Kaos pointed out, if it is genetic, then we should be trying to find a cure for it. That’s what we do for other genetic mutations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.