Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pride Month

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Pride Month
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2023, 06:13:29 PM »
Just as it was when they aimed the same lame accusations at the gays.

And before that it was the black and brown folk.

It's a shitty playbook that they keep trotting out to cover for a lack of popular policy.

Oh sweet Jesus.  Go fuck yourself with this shit. 

There's a shitload of difference between those two examples and Joe Ballzancocks popping into a girl's lockerroom. 

Have kids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2023, 06:14:14 PM »
What lawsuits?  Seriously...point me to some.

And more importantly:  On what fucking basis?  The corporate execs have broad discretion under the "Business Judgment" Rule. 

This is all so fucking dumb.

It's humans disagreeing on what some other humans are doing..both sides have their argument. Welcome to the planet Wes. Seriously.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2023, 06:15:49 PM »
Because letting a 10 year old decide to cut his dick off is just the same as blacks not being able to use the “whites only” water fountain?

I wasn't joking when a gay dude told me that a week ago....he literally said being gay/trans and all that goes with it was the same as black people being enslaved with 0 human rights. I almost thought he was being sarcastic. He was not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2023, 08:31:34 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2023, 12:27:48 AM »
See, that's a huge assumption right there. You can't just chalk it up to ole Prowler standby of "THATS WHAT FOXNEWS AND NEWSMAX IS TELLING YOU TO THINK!!"....I see the little alt right weirdos get off on their high horse all the time about nothing burgers. I don't deny those guys can be touched but this one is a little more mainstream and has some merit to many people. It may shock you to know that some people actually do critically think for themselves on issues like these.

They think because they get the media to let them scream louder that they have support. Keep in mind, even California voted down gay marriage. They don’t have near the support they think. I love the fact that normal people have had enough. It’s time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2023, 07:23:05 AM »
Wes has a uterus?

He’s got a vagina, so….
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2023, 09:50:04 AM »
It's humans disagreeing on what some other humans are doing..both sides have their argument. Welcome to the planet Wes. Seriously.

No problem with disagreement.  It's the pants-shitting meltdowns so they can go viral wrecking a store display that's so fucking dumb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

wesfau2

« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2023, 09:56:11 AM »
See, that's a huge assumption right there. You can't just chalk it up to ole Prowler standby of "THATS WHAT FOXNEWS AND NEWSMAX IS TELLING YOU TO THINK!!"....I see the little alt right weirdos get off on their high horse all the time about nothing burgers. I don't deny those guys can be touched but this one is a little more mainstream and has some merit to many people. It may shock you to know that some people actually do critically think for themselves on issues like these.

Let's take a moment for some self-reflection.  We can start in this thread.  You brought up the "spectacle" of the display at Target with trans-wear for kids.  When pressed you said:

Yeah we can get into semantics here if you want - yes, the swimsuits were for adults.

Then if you recall after one of the mass school shootings (can't recall which because that's our fave pasttime these days) a big deal was made about a clip of Biden talking about ice cream.  Cue the frothing!  When I pointed out that it wasn't a press spot for the news item, but a stop at an SBA function for woman-owned business the frothing abated.

You guys say you're not led around by right-wing news outlets, but you play Charlie Brown to their Lucy a little too often.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2023, 10:44:20 AM »
Let's take a moment for some self-reflection.  We can start in this thread.  You brought up the "spectacle" of the display at Target with trans-wear for kids.  When pressed you said:

Then if you recall after one of the mass school shootings (can't recall which because that's our fave pasttime these days) a big deal was made about a clip of Biden talking about ice cream.  Cue the frothing!  When I pointed out that it wasn't a press spot for the news item, but a stop at an SBA function for woman-owned business the frothing abated.

You guys say you're not led around by right-wing news outlets, but you play Charlie Brown to their Lucy a little too often.

That was my frothing, and I owned it afterward.  I came in at lunch, and Snagette had the news on, not Fox BTW. It was wall to wall Nashville shooting coverage, and then they switched to a scene of Biden walking out into a room, and the anchor said, "Let's go to the President".  He starts laughing and talking about ice cream.  I honestly thought the guy was coming out to make remarks on the shooting.  Apparently, a lot of other people had the same thought.

FWIW, I swore off all cable news outlets, and most network news coverage way back. Worn out on the 24/7 blatant bias on both sides.  I check out our local news some, and scan the interwebz for my info. I kind of like thinking for myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2023, 12:41:07 PM »
Just as it was when they aimed the same lame accusations at the gays.

For me, I have two issues, and I don't think any of them are the same as letting someone drink from a water fountain or where someone can sit on a bus.  Hell, I don't even care who people date or marry.

1) I disagree with any type of hormone blockers or gender surgery until 18 years old.  We don't allow LASIK until someone is 18.  Boob jobs are 18 or 22.  I think we should treat any sort of gender care as the same.
2) I disagree with people who are men competing in women's sports.  Should add that in pre-k, kindergarten level, I'm fine with co-ed sports like basketball or soccer.  I'm talking more Junior High and above.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2023, 12:47:57 PM »
For me, I have two issues, and I don't think any of them are the same as letting someone drink from a water fountain or where someone can sit on a bus.  Hell, I don't even care who people date or marry.

1) I disagree with any type of hormone blockers or gender surgery until 18 years old.  We don't allow LASIK until someone is 18.  Boob jobs are 18 or 22.  I think we should treat any sort of gender care as the same.
2) I disagree with people who are men competing in women's sports.  Should add that in pre-k, kindergarten level, I'm fine with co-ed sports like basketball or soccer.  I'm talking more Junior High and above.

Fair enough. 

As to #1...I end up the same place I end up with abortion: those decisions are between patients/doctors/parents.  I'm staying out of their business if they're staying out of mine.

As to #2, this is such an overblown problem as to be ridiculous.  The trans athletes are outnumbered exponentially.  The rare occurrence of this "competitive disadvantage" is hyped up redmeat for the base.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2023, 01:10:41 PM »
No problem with disagreement.  It's the pants-shitting meltdowns so they can go viral wrecking a store display that's so fucking dumb.

Again....

Let's talk to Mike Lindell, Aunt Jemimah, Uncle Ben, Curt Schilling, the Mandalorian girl, and countless others who have been shouted down or had their livelihoods destroyed. 

Despite what Target claimed, there were NO store displays assaulted by bands of marauding conservatives. None of their employees were threatened.  That was a fabrication and obfuscation to the FINANCIAL fallout from customers walking away.   There were plenty of leftists looting, but those are (d)ifferent, right? 

There have been no "pants shitting meltdowns."  Only groups of like-minded people deciding "this is enough" and choosing to shop elsewhere. 

Your pants seem soiled, however.  Perhaps that's where the smell is coming from. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2023, 01:13:07 PM »

Classic leftist diversion. 

"Whataboutism" 

Can't address the topic, so let's go "well, whatabout..." 

For the record?  I haven't watched or read anything on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, Newsmax (what is that) or anywhere else since 2020.  I make up my own mind without their influence. 

Maybe you should turn off NPR or something?  Your mind has rotted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2023, 01:15:36 PM »
Fair enough. 

As to #1...I end up the same place I end up with abortion: those decisions are between patients/doctors/parents.  I'm staying out of their business if they're staying out of mine.

As to #2, this is such an overblown problem as to be ridiculous.  The trans athletes are outnumbered exponentially.  The rare occurrence of this "competitive disadvantage" is hyped up redmeat for the base.

overblown ...nah this needs to be heard and it is being recognized.  outnumbered exponentially for now.  they'll always be outnumbered but for the superior trans athletes that couldn't make it in the male category they'll make ripples and eventually waves.  having a daughter who plays two sports and has voiced her own concerns about "boys" infringing her world...fully respect, agree and support her especially in a competitive position she has spent years to put herself in position to start. 

i'm for making a trans, non-binary category.  let them compete with each other.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2023, 01:28:06 PM »
overblown ...nah this needs to be heard and it is being recognized.  outnumbered exponentially for now.  they'll always be outnumbered but for the superior trans athletes that couldn't make it in the male category they'll make ripples and eventually waves.  having a daughter who plays two sports and has voiced her own concerns about "boys" infringing her world...fully respect, agree and support her especially in a competitive position she has spent years to put herself in position to start. 

So what happens when she has to share a locker room with a biological male, and has to accept it because he identifies as a girl? 

One of the swimmers on the Penn team is now speaking out about Lia Thomas and the fact that she and the other girls were told that if they spoke out against it, they would basically be ruined.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2023, 01:30:05 PM »
Fair enough. 

WRONG.  You, nor the law, would stay out of it if these same Facebook Karens offered their kids alcohol. You, nor the law, would stay out of it if these same Facebook Karens got their child tattooed. Or branded. Or let them be prostitutes. Or let grown men/women (and yes, that's all there is)  have sex with them (I have doubts anybody would do much in these days and times, with a pedo president and a push from entertainment/media, but they should).  Or let them vote. Or let them join the military. Or let them drive a car. Or let them carry/provided them firearms.

Children who do not have the mental capacity to make these decisions should be protected from virtue-signalling, Facebook like craving, moron parents. - and apparently from people like you... by any. means. necessary. 

If you truly believe this, you are dumber than I ever imagined you could possibly be. 

An average high school soccer team would dominate the women's Olympic team.  That's proven.   Whether there's one, or a million, the number does not matter. 

There is an undeniable physical advantage. 

It's like when you write code. You have to account for every eventuality even if its only going to happen once. The result of that eventuality coming to bear, breaks the system.  So you take care if it in advance before it causes problems. 

"Trans" whatevers are not what they are claiming they are.  "Thinking" you are a woman does not make you a woman. Men - biological males - should not be allowed to compete against actual women. 

I'm sorry science apparently baffles you.  I thought we had to follow it.... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2023, 01:42:07 PM »

Or they could just play with the sex that matches their chromosomes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2023, 01:43:20 PM »
So what happens when she has to share a locker room with a biological male, and has to accept it because he identifies as a girl? 

One of the swimmers on the Penn team is now speaking out about Lia Thomas and the fact that she and the other girls were told that if they spoke out against it, they would basically be ruined.

i'm not understanding ...she's against and has been vocal about it.  hopefully there is enough noise to not go there especially at the HS level. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2023, 01:46:17 PM »
Or they could just play with the sex that matches their chromosomes.

if it's a compromise for the confused then so be it...i don't have to watch or cheer.  and won't. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2023, 01:47:48 PM »
i'm not understanding ...she's against and has been vocal about it.  hopefully there is enough noise to not go there especially at the HS level.

The "noise" is coming from faux-chicks-with-dicks, brother.  You can bet it's going there at the high school level.  Already has in a lot of places.

And people like one here don't see that as a problem and will agitate for their "right" to do so. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions