Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pride Month

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Pride Month
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2023, 01:53:15 PM »
If this gives you any consternation at all, you're a jackass.

Fuck's sake, grow up you grievance babies.  Nothing is being taken from you.  Life isn't a zero sum game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2023, 02:38:10 PM »

Fuck's sake, grow up you grievance babies.  Nothing is being taken from you.  Life isn't a zero sum game.

Doesn’t bother me any.  Just not going to March in any parades, buy any shit, or celebrate it.  Wouldn’t judge any of you if you did, just not my cup of tea.

If that makes me a jackass, then call me Johnny Knoxville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2023, 03:15:48 PM »

Says the guy who unabashedly supports the side that sky screams and refuses to eat chick fil a; the side that claims to want acceptance while demanding acquiescence; the side that claims it isn't targeting children, while it openly and blatantly targets children.

Yes, something is being taken from us.   You're damn straight something is being taken from us.   That side is stealing our children and grandchildren. It's brainwashing them; stealing our right as parents and grandparents to raise our children with the morality and religion we support; robbing us of basic decency and morality.

Here's what you and your ilk will never understand.  I don't give a fuck what you do.  I don't care if you've got a menagerie in your basement and you take turns fucking everything from birds to bees to barbary apes.  That's your business. It becomes mine when you attempt to prove to my children that your ways are normal and should be embraced when your way is counter to my beliefs - and then when you scream at the sky, brand me as a  -phobe, an -ism or a bigot because I reject your ways.

What you also fail to comprehend is that the money I spend is mine.  Not yours. If I choose not to contribute to an organization that promotes values with which I don't agree, that's my business and mine alone.  If I choose not to patronize stores who promote values with which I don't agree or contribute to causes which are opposed to my personal beliefs?  That's also my business. 

I don't agree with the current agenda that promotes transgenderism in children as a natural or normal thing. It's not. A one-year old, a ten-year old, a 14-year old do not have the mental capacity or understanding to make those kinds of decisions.  If they can't walk into a store and buy cigarettes and alcohol (and the parents can be prosecuted for providing either), they can't walk into a clinic and ask for their dick to be cut off, even if Facebook Mary tearfully praises their "courage."  The parents who allow or promote that are sick and should be in a mental institution.

I am vehemently opposed to the idea that drag queens should parade through elementary schools and present their behavior as a normal and acceptable behavior. 

Businesses who embrace that, who use the money I would normally give them to provide funding for those causes can do without my cash.  I will spend it elsewhere.  That's my personal decision.  I'm not calling on anyone to boycott. I am simply making my own choice.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 03:53:04 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2023, 06:13:46 PM »

May you happily choke on a long one…and one of those hijacked rainbow flags.
I’m waiting for the rainbow warriors to ride up and conquer the rest of us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2023, 01:09:41 PM »
Wiregrass doesn’t play around with his rights. Mark that down. That’s a warning for all you low brow red necks.
^^This. But it’s WiregrassTiger or WT. not just wiregrass. Please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2023, 01:38:15 PM »

How are you displaying your pride?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2023, 01:41:43 PM »
Says the guy who unabashedly supports the side that sky screams and refuses to eat chick fil a; the side that claims to want acceptance while demanding acquiescence; the side that claims it isn't targeting children, while it openly and blatantly targets children.

Yes, something is being taken from us.   You're damn straight something is being taken from us.   That side is stealing our children and grandchildren. It's brainwashing them; stealing our right as parents and grandparents to raise our children with the morality and religion we support; robbing us of basic decency and morality.

Here's what you and your ilk will never understand.  I don't give a fuck what you do.  I don't care if you've got a menagerie in your basement and you take turns fucking everything from birds to bees to barbary apes.  That's your business. It becomes mine when you attempt to prove to my children that your ways are normal and should be embraced when your way is counter to my beliefs - and then when you scream at the sky, brand me as a  -phobe, an -ism or a bigot because I reject your ways.

What you also fail to comprehend is that the money I spend is mine.  Not yours. If I choose not to contribute to an organization that promotes values with which I don't agree, that's my business and mine alone.  If I choose not to patronize stores who promote values with which I don't agree or contribute to causes which are opposed to my personal beliefs?  That's also my business. 

I don't agree with the current agenda that promotes transgenderism in children as a natural or normal thing. It's not. A one-year old, a ten-year old, a 14-year old do not have the mental capacity or understanding to make those kinds of decisions.  If they can't walk into a store and buy cigarettes and alcohol (and the parents can be prosecuted for providing either), they can't walk into a clinic and ask for their dick to be cut off, even if Facebook Mary tearfully praises their "courage."  The parents who allow or promote that are sick and should be in a mental institution.

I am vehemently opposed to the idea that drag queens should parade through elementary schools and present their behavior as a normal and acceptable behavior. 

Businesses who embrace that, who use the money I would normally give them to provide funding for those causes can do without my cash.  I will spend it elsewhere.  That's my personal decision.  I'm not calling on anyone to boycott. I am simply making my own choice.
Thee is a lot of truth in what you said but I have to admit that kids are getting sexier earlier and earlier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2023, 01:43:21 PM »
May you happily choke on a long one…and one of those hijacked rainbow flags.
I’m waiting for the rainbow warriors to ride up and conquer the rest of us.
For the record, that was CTE. I don’t want any of them to ride up me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2023, 04:37:37 PM »

Gaslighting. You do it correctly, I’ll give you that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2023, 05:35:10 PM »
Gaslighting. You do it correctly, I’ll give you that.

I also think he should talk to:

Mike Lindell
Aunt Jemimah
Uncle Ben
Goya
Chick fil a
JK Rowling
The chick from Mandalorian and Deadpool

Or any of thousands of others who had the temerity to express a thought that didn’t kowtow to perverted groupthink and had their lives destroyed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2023, 07:51:00 PM »
I also think he should talk to:

Mike Lindell
Aunt Jemimah
Uncle Ben
Goya
Chick fil a
JK Rowling
The chick from Mandalorian and Deadpool

Or any of thousands of others who had the temerity to express a thought that didn’t kowtow to perverted groupthink and had their lives destroyed.
I almost got kicked off the x for saying nagger, one time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2023, 09:39:31 PM »
I almost got kicked off the x for saying nagger, one time.

Well - you do nag quite a bit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2023, 12:24:48 PM »
I am letting my freak flag fly, guys. I do not care. I’m tired of living a lie.

I hope that all of my brothers and sisters and non binary law enforcement members will join me.

If you work in a jail, too.

Do not be afraid. They cannot fire all of us.

I am making it known today. I am not saying that I for sure suck cock. I am simply saying that it does not matter IF I do and I should not be judged for my orientation.

I also intend to stop shooting unarmed black men as of today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hate has no home here

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2023, 05:13:24 PM »
I am letting my freak flag fly, guys. I do not care. I’m tired of living a lie.

I hope that all of my brothers and sisters and non binary law enforcement members will join me.

If you work in a jail, too.

Do not be afraid. They cannot fire all of us.

I am making it known today. I am not saying that I for sure suck cock. I am simply saying that it does not matter IF I do and I should not be judged for my orientation.

I also intend to stop shooting unarmed black men as of today.
I support this decision and I hope you will feel better about yourself.

I hope you will understand that this does not change the fact if you ever do fuck up and make the mistake of trying to take me in that you had better have plenty of back up. And even extra back up.

Attempting to take me in without extra back up would be a terrible mistake. I promise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2023, 08:51:15 AM »
Conservative, Bible Thumping dumbass Kevin O' Leary chimes in.....oh wait, he's Libertarian, and he's not a dumbass. He's also a businessman, and gets it.

Good underrated part of this is bolded.....like he said, diversity, equity - all those buzzwords organically fall under labor laws and the Civil Rights Acts anyway. On their face value, it's not an issue. But at some places that have gone to the extreme, it's what they've done with their power. When you think it's a good idea to market tuck friendly swimsuits to kids, you've gone too far with the core of the American population.

Side note, I was actually unaware of the Mount Rushmore thing. Also nuts.

Corporate boards long tasked with fiduciary responsibilities to their shareholders are scrutinizing how Target allowed itself to become embroiled in social scandal big enough to cause a nearly $15 billion loss in market cap, "Shark Tank" star investor Kevin O'Leary told Fox News on Monday.

Since the backlash over its Pride merchandising controversy, Target's market value has fallen over $13 billion to $60.24 billion as of Monday's closing price. O'Leary, head of O'Leary Ventures, said the future is likely to bring a complete change in how corporate America approaches certain concerns like the processes that led to Target's "unprecedented" cliff-dive.

"On one hand, companies want to show their support of diversity in all the mandates that society is discussing openly," he said on "Jesse Watters Primetime." On the other hand, the job of a business -- particularly from the perspective of an investor -- and those that are retired, for example, that own the S&P 500 or own Target stock – are concerned that maybe they're losing their way in terms of what the prime objective is: your customers, your employees, and your shareholders."

"And so if you start to get too distant or too far away from the primary mandate, the market has proven itself to really, really punish you. And it's woken up all kinds of boards," O'Leary stressed.

The Minneapolis-based big-box retailer waded into controversial waters recently as its "tuck-friendly" swimwear geared toward the transgender community led to nationwide outrage.

That fallout was compounded by a Fox News Digital investigation that found its nonprofit foundation – directed by its senior corporate treasurers – funded an entity seeking to cede United States territory including Mount Rushmore, over claims it is a symbol of White supremacy, and sought to demilitarize the armed forces due to concerns of its "violen[ce]."

O'Leary suggested much of the furor was intensified by how fast the news of Target's behavior spread on social media – adding that many corporate boards don't always take into account the power of viral word-of-mouth.

"When you can't control the message anymore through social media, which is clearly obvious, you better figure out what message you're putting out before it ever gets out there," he said.

"We almost need a new committee on boards. We have committees for risk… compensation -- We've got compliance committees. We need a communications/media committee to advise the rest of the board who don't even have Twitter accounts or don't have Facebook or don't use LinkedIn."

O'Leary said many boards still don't understand the "risks inherent" of what they're doing in an age of instantaneous social media communication.

He pointed to Anheuser-Busch, which he noted built Bud Light to be America's top-selling beer in its category over decades, only to see the brand destroyed in "32 hours" after it partnered with transgender socialite Dylan Mulvaney.

O'Leary concluded that diversity officers will continue to be part of corporate boards, and that the issue is what they are doing with their power and their appropriations.

"I don't think you're going to find a lot of people saying, 'oh, let's not have diversity officers'. But what they do with their budgets now really matter and the risks they're putting the company into because of the power of uncontrolled social media is obviously measurable," he said.

"When you lose $11 billion of market cap, there're a lot of unhappy cowboys out there. They're called your investors."

He speculated that Target CEO Brian Cornell had no idea about the anti-Mount Rushmore appropriation.

Shortly before O'Leary's comments, Elon Musk publicly predicted class-action lawsuits by Target shareholders, in response to a report by conservative commentator Charlie Kirk that JPMorgan just downgraded the company's stock.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 08:55:27 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2023, 08:51:54 AM »
Attempting to take me in without extra back up would be a terrible mistake. I promise.

All I hear is that you want him and his buddies to run a train on you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2023, 08:58:31 AM »
All I hear is that you want him and his buddies to run a train on you.
That’s one way to show pride.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2023, 09:01:37 AM »
Conservative, Bible Thumping dumbass Kevin O' Leary chimes in.....oh wait, he's Libertarian, and he's not a dumbass. He's also a businessman, and gets it.

Good underrated part of this is bolded.....like he said, diversity, equity - all those buzzwords organically fall under labor laws and the Civil Rights Acts anyway. On their face value, it's not an issue. But at some places that have gone to the extreme, it's what they've done with their power. When you think it's a good idea to market tuck friendly swimsuits to kids, you've gone too far with the core of the American population.

Side note, I was actually unaware of the Mount Rushmore thing. Also nuts.

So...the issue isn't that Target and Busch kowtowed to a very vocal minority, not thinking about the backlash from the majority.  It was social media's fault.  Got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2023, 09:16:09 AM »
I volunteer to take over social media for the x. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, everything. I will create a buzz.

Sorry, Buzz.

Let’s face it. There is really no other choice. The first criteria is being likable. That scratches  every other conceivable candidate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2023, 09:47:18 AM »
So...the issue isn't that Target and Busch kowtowed to a very vocal minority, not thinking about the backlash from the majority.  It was social media's fault.  Got it.

No, I don't think that's what he is saying at all. I think he is saying they are being 1. extremely naive and obtuse to a lot of these extreme decisions they are making and 2. the far reaching impact of them when they are made. It's two fold. It's already just dumb....social media simply amplifies that. They are tone deaf to both.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE