Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pride Month

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Pride Month
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2023, 04:20:39 PM »
For me, I have two issues, and I don't think any of them are the same as letting someone drink from a water fountain or where someone can sit on a bus.  Hell, I don't even care who people date or marry.

1) I disagree with any type of hormone blockers or gender surgery until 18 years old.  We don't allow LASIK until someone is 18.  Boob jobs are 18 or 22.  I think we should treat any sort of gender care as the same.
2) I disagree with people who are men competing in women's sports.  Should add that in pre-k, kindergarten level, I'm fine with co-ed sports like basketball or soccer.  I'm talking more Junior High and above.
And this is coming from someone who proudly served his country during “Don’t ask, don’t tell”. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2023, 04:22:46 PM »
I heard when he ain't trying to bite his own ear, he actually comes across as an intelligent person.

What else would a lawyer that cares be Snake?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2023, 04:33:02 PM »
What else would a lawyer that cares be Snake?

I am only regurgitating what Snags told me about the guy.  For all I know, he could be a full-on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2023, 04:36:36 PM »
And this is coming from someone who proudly served his country during “Don’t ask, don’t tell”.

"Don't scream, don't yell" was the other part of that according to family who served during that time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2023, 01:29:02 AM »
I heard when he ain't trying to bite his own ear, he actually comes across as an intelligent person.

Just dangle some sausage in front of him and watch him dance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2023, 09:21:47 AM »
"Don't scream, don't yell" was the other part of that according to family who served during that time.

Unfortunately, we don't have anyone who was in the Navy who posts on the X to confirm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2023, 09:27:30 AM »
Unfortunately, we don't have anyone who was in the Navy who posts on the X to confirm.

Thanks for going easy on us Chair Force folk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2023, 03:51:52 PM »
That chief guy that used to be here explained to me that marines were a division of the Navy and that when they would have some on board, occasionally he heard strange noises coming from their barracks. He seemed sincere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2023, 04:07:45 PM »
Thanks for going easy on us Chair Force folk.

Yeah...  not sure why this airman is saluting the rainbow flag, but whatever...

https://twitter.com/usairforce/status/1666491502426480642?s=20

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2023, 04:38:35 PM »

I clicked on this s on Twitter and read mostly negative comments from veterans and a few libtards. And while I think it’s ridiculous to celebrate anyone’s sexual orientation in any branch, after looking at the pic, he’s not facing the fag flag. But it’s still a really stupid look, imo.

But I’m not talking shit about the Air Force, now that Snake is on here. I’ve seen his guns. 💪 Reminds me of Buzzy guns.

Snags has guns too but big biceps just aren’t as intimidating when they are on a faggot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2023, 04:58:32 PM »
I clicked on this s on Twitter and read mostly negative comments from veterans and a few libtards. And while I think it’s ridiculous to celebrate anyone’s sexual orientation in any branch, after looking at the pic, he’s not facing the fag flag. But it’s still a really stupid look, imo.

But I’m not talking shit about the Air Force, now that Snake is on here. I’ve seen his guns. 💪 Reminds me of Buzzy guns.

Snags has guns too but big biceps just aren’t as intimidating when they are on a faggot.

Spanking the monkey yields pretty remarkable gains.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2023, 05:30:38 PM »

How DARE you assume his gender! 

OH MY GOD, CANCEL ME TOO! I USED THE WRONG PRONOUN
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2023, 08:36:05 AM »
Cracker Barrel has joined the alphabet flash mob.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2023, 12:50:09 PM »
The Air Force will be the weakest link before too long. They are all about wokeness. Good people are leaving in droves. The only ones left will be sheep with no ability to further positive US efforts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2023, 12:57:56 PM »
The Air Force will be the weakest link before too long. They are all about wokeness. Good people are leaving in droves. The only ones left will be sheep with no ability to further positive US efforts.

I left active duty in 2014 to move back home and joined the ANG.  I left the ANG in 2019 because instead of making sure we maintained readiness for mobilization down range, they prioritized pushing mandatory training on diversity & inclusion that covers alphabet people and the like.  The military is the last thing that needs to be influenced by political ideology.  We are rapidly becoming a weak ass fighting force because of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2023, 12:58:38 PM »
Guess I don’t know why you just can’t “be” who you are. Why do we all have to “celebrate” it? Why do I keep getting told I have to “celebrate” it? It’s a gotdamn sexual preference. Why the hell does anyone need to publicly  celebrate who they wanna rub genitalia with? It’s asinine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2023, 03:56:07 PM »
Guess I don’t know why you just can’t “be” who you are. Why do we all have to “celebrate” it? Why do I keep getting told I have to “celebrate” it? It’s a gotdamn sexual preference. Why the hell does anyone need to publicly  celebrate who they wanna rub genitalia with? It’s asinine.

BLM…Say It!
Breonna … Say Her Name!
Pride…Say It!

It’s a theme.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2023, 09:28:48 AM »

Not just the AF. Happening in all branches.

We will lose a major war in our lifetime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2023, 09:38:53 AM »
Not just the AF. Happening in all branches.

We will lose a major war in our lifetime.

It’s because they (whoever they are) have deemed all the traits that made this the richest, strongest, most advanced society in history “toxic”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2023, 10:04:40 AM »
It’s because they (whoever they are) have deemed all the traits that made this the richest, strongest, most advanced society in history “toxic”

So this is my tin foil hat thought.

The people who are more apt to join the military because of the lgbt advertising (Navy has the transgender social media guy doing recruiting videos), how do they view people like you and me?

We already know that our government considers most of the people who post on this board “domestic terrorists.”

Should the order come from above, would the people joining the military now think twice about shooting on conservative Christians?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions