Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

RB1: Cinematographer?

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
RB1: Cinematographer?
« on: May 18, 2023, 12:16:33 PM »
The SEC Rant has a multi-page thread about Jarquez's filming of hookups and...hold your breath Snags...his teammates in some questionable positions.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/auburns-jarquez-hunter-in-some-heat-for-filming-hookups-without-consent/108134677/

Meh...I finally read through the thread.  It's 3/4 just a bitch fest between a couple of posters.  The takeaway seems to be that someone got hold of JH's pics/vids from a group chat and created a Twitter account to post them.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 12:23:06 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: RB1: Cinematographer?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 12:27:52 PM »
The SEC Rant has a multi-page thread about Jarquez's filming of hookups and...hold your breath Snags...his teammates in some questionable positions.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/auburns-jarquez-hunter-in-some-heat-for-filming-hookups-without-consent/108134677/

Meh...I finally read through the thread.  It's 3/4 just a bitch fest between a couple of posters.  The takeaway seems to be that someone got hold of JH's pics/vids from a group chat and created a Twitter account to post them.

Does it have any doggy style pics? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 01:01:11 PM »
Does it have any doggy style pics?

I didn't go searching for the evidence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 01:03:56 PM »
I didn't go searching for the evidence.

I turned on my VPN here at work and did some investigative reporting. Doggy video is available on the twatters.

Being serious, this could truly hurt our season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

wesfau2

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 02:12:01 PM »

Being serious, this could truly hurt our season.

How so?  Seems like someone broke the circle of trust and disseminated the pics/vids without permission.  I haven't seen any allegations about the women (age/consent/etc), so our guy is the "victim" in this scenario based on what we know right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 02:23:06 PM »
How so?  Seems like someone broke the circle of trust and disseminated the pics/vids without permission.  I haven't seen any allegations about the women (age/consent/etc), so our guy is the "victim" in this scenario based on what we know right now.

Hope that’s the case. I am only well-versed in bird law, so I will concede to you and Snags in all other areas.

It is a bad look, though. Narratives in today’s world will likely go against the successful male athlete being the victim. Even with all the facts presented in his favor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2023, 02:45:41 PM »
I have some new dick pics if anyone is interested.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2023, 02:47:00 PM »

I just muscled through about 5 pages.  Weak sauce.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2023, 02:58:27 PM »
I just muscled through about 5 pages.  Weak sauce.
I bet you muscled through it, alright. Exercising the smallest muscle on your body.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2023, 05:36:51 PM »
I bet you muscled through it, alright. Exercising the smallest muscle on your body.

There are smaller muscles than the sphincter, WT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2023, 09:55:19 PM »

If several players (including Jarquez) in a group chat shared this video with others - that could be an issue. I think that’s the real issue here. Not the video itself. The university’s statement was plural when it said “players” suspended. So that seems to be where this is pointed at.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2023, 09:14:33 AM »
If several players (including Jarquez) in a group chat shared this video with others - that could be an issue. I think that’s the real issue here. Not the video itself. The university’s statement was plural when it said “players” suspended. So that seems to be where this is pointed at.
Had a discussion yesterday with someone who thought this whole thing was hilarious. An AU younger guy. I never think it’s funny to lose your best player for any length of time. But this is Hugh’s first public discipline issue and it’s a pretty big one, imo.

I have no idea about the video. Unlike most of you queers, I did not want to see Jarquez’s man meat.

But if the filming was without the girls knowledge like I heard, it adds another level. I’m saying, if it was consensual, it’s better than if she did not know. Still not cool to video and then post it on the interweb. Especially as an AU representative.

When I was his age, I made tapes, too. But it was VHS and always consensual, since I was the only one in the videos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2023, 09:51:29 AM »
Still not cool to video and then post it on the interweb. Especially as an AU representative.

And this is another thing ^^....being legal still can be against university conduct policy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2023, 10:46:11 AM »
And this is another thing ^^....being legal still can be against university conduct policy.

I don't think any of the players were posting it outside their chat.  I think someone went rogue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2023, 12:39:13 PM »
I don't think any of the players were posting it outside their chat.  I think someone went rogue.
All kidding aside, I sure hope that none of you guys will do this with any of my dick pics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2023, 01:24:00 PM »
Old news, but the University threw out a statement that suspensions were handed out while this was being investigated.  This is already a somewhat ugly situation, but can get a lot worse if outrage culture mobs want to run with it; or they don't like the outcome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2023, 02:05:37 PM »
Old news, but the University threw out a statement that suspensions were handed out while this was being investigated.  This is already a somewhat ugly situation, but can get a lot worse if outrage culture mobs want to run with it; or they don't like the outcome.
Jarquez fucked up. I hope it works out but I’m definitely for punishing him. Whether the girl had anything to do with it or not.

It’s suspicious that she left her bra on and someone made money off of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2023, 03:14:10 PM »
Any updates on this dealio?  Haven't heard a word since it was reported that several unnamed people had been suspended.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2023, 03:25:52 PM »
Any updates on this dealio?  Haven't heard a word since it was reported that several unnamed people had been suspended.

On the Instant Telegram, Jarquez keeps posting scripture with a common theme of "help me, Jesus". 

I am speculating here, but I don't think this will end well.  It truly hurts because I think he has the potential to be one of the better backs to ever come through Auburn, but it would not surprise me to see Damari Alston be RB1 this season with Jarquez trying to figure out his next move if afforded the opportunity.  Here's to hoping I am wrong, which happens often.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2023, 03:50:55 PM »
On the Instant Telegram, Jarquez keeps posting scripture with a common theme of "help me, Jesus". 

I am speculating here, but I don't think this will end well.  It truly hurts because I think he has the potential to be one of the better backs to ever come through Auburn, but it would not surprise me to see Damari Alston be RB1 this season with Jarquez trying to figure out his next move if afforded the opportunity.  Here's to hoping I am wrong, which happens often.

I don't know if anybody (in the general public) knows what really happened.  All I've heard is that JH and another player, maybe more, gave some girl a meat sammich. JH, or somebody else, captured the blessed event on video.  That video wound up on the social medias. I'm assuming the meat sammich was on the menu, and the girl did in fact, order it.  I haven't heard otherwise. 

The only thing that's really at issue, from what I've heard, is whether or not she consented to the video, and/or it getting out.

So, did she know she was the star of the show?

How did the video get out?  Did Jar Kwez post it?  Did he send it to one or more of his homies, and one of them posted it?

So many questions, so damn it, I'm gonna' need to see this video to help get some of them answered. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions