Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bye Bye UnderArmor..?

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Bye Bye UnderArmor..?
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2023, 10:07:40 AM »
I am a shoe horse.  Ashamed to admit it but I have about 70 pair of shoes now.  Mostly athletic shoes. 

I’ve got two pair of Hoka.  Don’t hate them. They are just too soft for me to wear all the time.  Like walking on marshmallows. 

When I played ball I wore saucony, pony, and converse. I tried Nike for a when I started playing softball. They were terrible.

After their social justice forays? I won’t wear anything Nike ever again.
I only wear Boombah turf shoes when I play softball.  I have a few pair of Adidas Ultraboost and love them, but the Hokas just feel oh, so much better if I am on my feet for more than 20 minutes at a time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2023, 10:20:26 AM »
I’ve kind of gone a different route, because my cardio involves more biking and other exercises, and not near as much treadmill, or road work.  I don’t need a $150.00+ shoe.  Our Academy Sports here is constantly putting all kinds of brands, except Brooks and Nike, on sale.  I’ve been picking up UA, Asics and Reeboks for under $50.00.  They’re fine for just about anything I do in the gym, or just wearing them casually.

I wore Brooks for several years.  Great shoe, but I didn’t see any big difference from other shoes.  Especially not for that price.  No way I could wear Hokas. They look like someone strapped a queen size mattress to the bottom of them. I’m already 6’3”.  I don’t need to be 6’6”.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2023, 01:00:44 PM »
All I know is that if we sign with crocs, you'll hear the orgasm from the Pacific Northwest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2023, 02:02:00 PM »
All I know is that if we sign with crocs, you'll hear the orgasm from the Pacific Northwest.

You can question the style, but you wouldn’t be able to question our team’s back support/health being superior to all others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2023, 02:18:37 PM »
I hear Hey Dude is making a push.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2023, 08:29:07 AM »
I hear Hey Dude is making a push.
This will be great.  At least for the first 5 minutes of the 1st quarter, until dey feet all start hurting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2023, 12:08:15 PM »
Despite what GH says, I would rather see Adidas than any version of teh Nikkis.
Give me Spot-Bilt or give me death!
With you brother. Spot-Bilts were the stiffest soles on the market... so stiff the seamwork that bound the uppers together under that kind of stress was nothing short of a miracle in shoe cobbling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions