Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sam or Jim?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Sam or Jim?
« on: May 17, 2023, 09:45:14 AM »
Keep PlutoTV running in the background most days while I work.  Seen a lot of Cheers and Star Trek lately. 

Sam Malone and James Tiberius Kirk have a lot in common. Woman walks into the room, sees him and the vagina immediately begins to water.

Started wondering whether it's better to be Sam or Jim.

Sam's a former Red Sox pitcher which is a plus. Hangs around the bar which tends to provide an unlimited supply of skeeze. But the ones he wants most (Diane and Rebecca) he has to constantly fight for.

Kirk breezes from planet to planet, laying the Tiberius to women of all colors, stripes and hues. On the ship, there's a steady supply of ensigns, interns, nurses if he wants them.  But he typically smacks the hottest from whatever planet they're near and then leaves them behind as he jets to the next.  The big drawback there is he's regularly in mortal peril, sometimes from the very women he's space probing.

So who would you rather be?  Barfly Sam or Spaceman Jim?  Maybe there's another I'm missing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Sam or Jim?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 10:01:22 AM »
Yeah, I'm going Sammy here.  No Klingons trying to off you.  Never have to worry if Scotty is going to give you enough power for the deflector shields to hold up. And you don't have to put up with that humorless, pointy eared fuck, Spock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 10:20:41 AM »
I know both of these characters are based on true stories but sometimes I get the feeling they are acting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 10:53:27 AM »
Yeah, I'm going Sammy here.  No Klingons trying to off you.  Never have to worry if Scotty is going to give you enough power for the deflector shields to hold up. And you don't have to put up with that humorless, pointy eared fuck, Spock.

You sure?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023, 11:23:12 AM »
You sure?

He con take anymore.  He's gonna' bleeeewww.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2023, 11:38:56 AM »
McCoy wasn't doing too bad either. 

Her ass was hanging completely out of that little skimpy uni.  I'm around her much, they're calling me Bones too. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2023, 11:50:50 AM »

All the ladies secretly loved Spock.  He was double the pleasure in each cave of treasure.  Hence, "The Spocker".

Edit: Pointy ears does make him super gay though. Can’t contradict a post from months ago.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 11:56:39 AM by Snakebite »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2023, 02:36:00 PM »
What about Thomas Magnum?  Between saving gorgeous women from kidnappers and giving out mustache rides, the guy has it all.  Plus, he's in Hawaii.  That has to count for something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2023, 02:42:05 PM »
What about Thomas Magnum?  Between saving gorgeous women from kidnappers and giving out mustache rides, the guy has it all.  Plus, he's in Hawaii.  That has to count for something.

I thought about him and Sonny Crockett, too.  Maybe I'm mis-remembering, but they didn't get the same quantity as Jim or Sam. 

Sonny did tap into some rich veins, though.  Sheena Easton?  I'd ride her morning train.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2023, 02:57:38 PM »
I thought about him and Sonny Crockett, too.  Maybe I'm mis-remembering, but they didn't get the same quantity as Jim or Sam. 

Sonny did tap into some rich veins, though.  Sheena Easton?  I'd ride her morning train.

I'd lick her sugar walls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2023, 05:49:37 PM »
those guys are all rookies.

signed. bond, james bond. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2023, 11:09:47 PM »
those guys are all rookies.

signed. bond, james bond.
Yes any Bond version was head and shoulders above those aforementioned ladies men.[size=78%]  [/size]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2023, 12:42:49 AM »
Kirk. On earth, you seen one, you seen’em all.
In space…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2023, 06:24:04 AM »
In space…

No one can hear you scream
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Snakebite,WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2023, 10:00:57 AM »
In space…

No.  I haven't seen em' all.  I want to see all of them.

Well, maybe not all of them.  But most of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions