Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gaming Nerd(s)

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Gaming Nerd(s)
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2023, 02:24:49 PM »
¿Que?

Edit:  The Googles informed me of a white supremacist soldier that was Court-Martialed.  As bad as that and racism are, there are far more disgusting people in Fayettenam.  Unfaithful military wives cauterizing people's b-holes shut, Army officers having knife fights on base during Black Friday, etc..

When I was there, bath salts and spice were the rage.  I saw a 125 lb Airman successfully throw a 245 lb MP 5 feet in the air in an attempt to escape going to jail.

Kinky!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2023, 02:27:59 PM »
Speaking of Ft. Bragg, or whatever it's called now, our own Ft. Rucker just changed it's name to something like, Ft. Novasel, or some shit.

I've lived down here for almost 40 years.  Ft. Rucker has been an integral part of the community since long before I got here.  I've never given a thought, or even half a shit, as to who "Rucker" was.  Who got offended?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2023, 02:35:28 PM »
Speaking of Ft. Bragg, or whatever it's called now, our own Ft. Rucker just changed it's name to something like, Ft. Novasel, or some shit.

I've lived down here for almost 40 years.  Ft. Rucker has been an integral part of the community since long before I got here.  I've never given a thought, or even half a shit, as to who "Rucker" was.  Who got offended?

Confederate General (Rucker) vs MOH recipient (Novosel).  The same folks ripping down statues were probably offended, but as a "mostly conservative" patriot, I would personally let it be named after the Hero instead, too.  Any Medal of Honor recipient having a base named after them is justified in my unimportant opinion.  Just waiting on Levitow AFB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2023, 02:45:43 PM »
I have tried numerous times to contact GF via seance, to no avail. I want to let him know that I actually do miss him. And that I had no idea about the herpes. I am sorry.

But then where did the clap come from?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2023, 02:48:21 PM »
Confederate General (Rucker) vs MOH recipient (Novosel).  The same folks ripping down statues were probably offended, but as a "mostly conservative" patriot, I would personally let it be named after the Hero instead, too.  Any Medal of Honor recipient having a base named after them is justified in my unimportant opinion.  Just waiting on Levitow AFB.

I have no problem with it either, and if it's named after a hero, then all the better.  The comment on the statues being torn down is more where I'm coming from.  It's looking for ways, making an effort to be able to feign being offended.  Did anyone realize, or even care, how many millions of tax payer dollars it's taking to change the names and branding of all these military bases?  All because someone felt like using names associated with our past is offensive.....to someone.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2023, 03:01:30 PM »
I have no problem with it either, and if it's named after a hero, then all the better.  The comment on the statues being torn down is more where I'm coming from.  It's looking for ways, making an effort to be able to feign being offended.  Did anyone realize, or even care, how many millions of tax payer dollars it's taking to change the names and branding of all these military bases?  All because someone felt like using names associated with our past is offensive.....to someone.

It will only get worse, especially as we approach another election cycle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2023, 03:04:39 PM »
Did anyone realize, or even care, how many millions of tax payer dollars it's taking to change the names and branding of all these military bases?

At this point, I'm quickly losing hope that we can turn this shit around, so anything to just hasten the fall, so we can rebuild...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2023, 03:08:28 PM »

I've lived down here for almost 40 years.
It’s ironic that 40 years ago, it was a great place to live. Then, something changed. About 40 years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2023, 03:11:48 PM »
At this point, I'm quickly losing hope that we can turn this shit around, so anything to just hasten the fall, so we can rebuild...
Sounds like someone needs to get woke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2023, 03:38:31 PM »

There are some glimmers of hope. Read a piece today where The Oklahoma University of Sooners, is losing millions upon millions in donations.  The DEI policies in their med school have pissed off the alumni.  Their argument is Oklahoma doesn't want to admit the best and brightest students to become doctors. They want the most diverse enrollment.  Plus, they spent over $18K of donor money to put on a transgender event.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2023, 03:42:58 PM »
There are some glimmers of hope. Read a piece today where The Oklahoma University of Sooners, is losing millions upon millions in donations.  The DEI policies in their med school have pissed off the alumni.  Their argument is Oklahoma doesn't want to admit the best and brightest students to become doctors. They want the most diverse enrollment.  Plus, they spent over $18K of donor money to put on a transgender event.   
What do you identify as?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2023, 03:49:48 PM »
What do you identify as?

Your bitch.

Wait...no.....I mean, you're my bitch.  I meant to say, "Your daddy".  Yeah, that's what I meant to say. I'm your daddy, and you're a bitch. BOOOOOM!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2023, 03:53:05 PM »
Oldie from the 360 days, but the Mass Effect trilogy - my favorite story of any RPG I've ever played.  They should have made this a HBO series instead of Last of Us. The Legendary Edition would have all three in one.

I enjoyed the Assassin's Creed "Hassan trilogy" (Origin, Odyssey, Valhalla) quite a bit, with Odyssey being my personal favorite.

GF is currently playing Jedi Survivor, and although he told me I didn't need to do it to play Survivor, I'm back into Jedi Fallen Order, which Survivor is a sequel to.

wait, your girlfriend's pronouns are he/him? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2023, 04:22:13 PM »

If it’s a new base, give it a new name. Otherwise leave it alone!

Ft. Bennington now Ft. Moore?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2023, 04:54:01 PM »

There's larger hills worth fighting & dying on.  The names being used to replace existing base names were extremely honorable servicemembers, so I have no problem with it.  Would also not have had a problem had the names stayed the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2023, 08:18:25 PM »
There's larger hills worth fighting & dying on.  The names being used to replace existing base names were extremely honorable servicemembers, so I have no problem with it.  Would also not have had a problem had the names stayed the same.

When the young generation starts choosing hills, then we have what we have today. All the generations before you thought the same thing when they were young.
Now we have a deviant society that thinks their deviant behavior is normal.

The problem is not the name change, but the reason for the change. And the millions spent to change them.

At some point in time, you’ll have no hills left!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2023, 10:04:43 AM »

You like Fort Dix, don’t you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions