Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Avondale Brewery = PUSSIES

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Avondale Brewery = PUSSIES
« on: May 04, 2023, 10:01:08 PM »
Canceled a scheduled Ted Nugent show because a couple hundred drizzle dick bitches whined over the fact that he likes Trump and doesn't support LGBR549 causes. 

:facepalm:

Fucking pathetic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Avondale Brewery = PUSSIES
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 07:05:53 AM »
So they thought uncle Ted was some saintly, clean angel and suddenly found out that the dude is highly opinionated? Horseshit. They caved to pressure. Plain and simple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 08:14:07 AM »
How can they let these people have a stranglehold on their plans?  This country is becoming a woke free for all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2023, 09:31:33 AM »
I saw Uncle Ted in Montgomery 5-6 years ago.  There was one guy standing outside with a sign.  Something about Deer are People too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2023, 09:41:31 AM »
Loving the free-market crowd bitch and whine about this stuff.  If it made good business sense, they'd have pushed through and let Ted play.

I personally think he's a dipshit asshole, but that's beside the point.

Turns out, they will lose more money by hosting him, so they made a...wait for it...business decision.  You absolutely love to see it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2023, 11:22:18 AM »
Loving the free-market crowd bitch and whine about this stuff.  If it made good business sense, they'd have pushed through and let Ted play.

Turns out, they will lose more money by hosting him, so they made a...wait for it...business decision.  You absolutely love to see it.

My point Wes is that nothing new was found out about Ted the last 2 days. All known upfront he's a controversial guy. If nothing else, it was a bad decision to start with. A few of your hippie friends that drink fruity beer wearing skinny jeans stood up and complained. Then there was probably word of a boycott. SO yeah....if that was your crowd to start with, why did you even entertain having the guy? We all know who Ted is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2023, 01:42:43 PM »

1.  This is NOT free market.  Free market means you do what you do and it either works or doesn't.  Free market does not mean caving to a handful of pussies and cowering in fear.

2. He's an asshole, but that doesn't mean he's wrong.  Means you are, but that's a whole nother story.

3. It was not a business decision.  At all.  Deciding when tickets went on sale that there wasn't enough demand and then giving refunds?  That's a business decision. Sniveling in front of a vocal mini-minority is NOT a business decision.  How do you know they would have lost money?  You fucking don't.  They might have sold out -- like most of his appearances in such deep red (sarcasm) states as Michigan, Pennsylvania, California, Illinois, and New York have recently.

Gloat all you want, but this wasn't about business. People aren't turning away from Nugent to embrace queer-trans-pans-pedo-topia as much as you might wish it were true.  This was a stupid decision by a pack of cowards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2023, 05:26:28 PM »
My point Wes is that nothing new was found out about Ted the last 2 days. All known upfront he's a controversial guy. If nothing else, it was a bad decision to start with. A few of your hippie friends that drink fruity beer wearing skinny jeans stood up and complained. Then there was probably word of a boycott. SO yeah....if that was your crowd to start with, why did you even entertain having the guy? We all know who Ted is.

lots of truth in that post. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2023, 11:35:40 PM »
Meh. Let the libtards support them.
Bud is big enough to weather a storm. Are these guys?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.