Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

F'n Racist Idiot

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
F'n Racist Idiot
« on: May 04, 2023, 04:34:36 PM »
Do you want to go viral, and not in a good way?  That's what I asked a friend on the book faces a bit ago.  It just amazes me that some people still think racism is not only okay, but funny.  My friend was innocent.  She didn't realize what she was doing.  Just taking a quick scan of a post about a missing person, or a lost dog, and sharing it. I do it all the time.

I came across the post she shared, and took a quick read, but the bold, capital letters right under the picture caught my eye.

The picture was of a young, black kid.  Maybe 5 or 6 years old.  He was sitting in a car, looking up at the camera with a lost look on his face.  The description was very general, saying this boy was found "wandering behind a house in Dothan".  Let's share this and help us find his mother....blah blah blah.  I thought that was kind of odd.  Even the lost dog posts say where the pup was found, or went missing.

But then I saw the site it was posted on.  Right beneath his picture, it said:

DOTHAN BUY SELL TRADE

Stupid mother fuckers won't let it die.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: F'n Racist Idiot
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 09:34:36 PM »
Do you want to go viral, and not in a good way?  That's what I asked a friend on the book faces a bit ago.  It just amazes me that some people still think racism is not only okay, but funny.  My friend was innocent.  She didn't realize what she was doing.  Just taking a quick scan of a post about a missing person, or a lost dog, and sharing it. I do it all the time.

I came across the post she shared, and took a quick read, but the bold, capital letters right under the picture caught my eye.

The picture was of a young, black kid.  Maybe 5 or 6 years old.  He was sitting in a car, looking up at the camera with a lost look on his face.  The description was very general, saying this boy was found "wandering behind a house in Dothan".  Let's share this and help us find his mother....blah blah blah.  I thought that was kind of odd.  Even the lost dog posts say where the pup was found, or went missing.

But then I saw the site it was posted on.  Right beneath his picture, it said:

DOTHAN BUY SELL TRADE

Stupid mother fuckers won't let it die.
How much were they asking?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 08:24:00 AM »
It just amazes me that some people still think racism is not only okay, but funny. 

Okay...funny...desirable. 

Welcome to the MAGA base.  You've met Mohammed, Jugdish and Sydney?  Then you'll have plenty to talk about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2023, 11:17:31 AM »

Welcome to the MAGA base.  You've met Mohammed, Jugdish and Sydney?  Then you'll have plenty to talk about.

You say that like the fringe elements of the left aren't like this too. Two wrongs don't make a right but... Being racist is the least of my concerns with the fringe MAGA rednecks. Low IQ, tribalism, emotion and being obtuse come to mind. You know, a lot like the far left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2023, 11:22:19 AM »
Our housekeeper is getting old. She was already slow and overweight. She’s black, not that color matters.

Do they have any teenage Russian chicks with supple breasts and pouty lips in the Dothan buy, sale or trade?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2023, 12:07:00 PM »

No, not indicative of the MAGA base, of which I am not a part.  This was ONE racist asshole, who thought this post would get a chuckle.  Could have been a high school kid from Bum Fuck, Kentucky for all I know. But, this is the type of thing that can make the rounds. (Go viral, as the kids like to say) 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2023, 12:14:34 PM »
MAGA forever, motherfuckers
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 12:16:13 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2023, 12:23:32 PM »
Our housekeeper is getting old. She was already slow and overweight. She’s black, not that color matters.

Do they have any teenage Russian chicks with supple breasts and pouty lips in the Dothan buy, sale or trade?

If you find out there are any, please see how much it would be to get them to come up my way, too.

Thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2023, 12:31:26 PM »
Could have been a high school kid from Bum Fuck, Kentucky for all I know.

That's a funny way of saying McMinnville, Oregon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2023, 12:50:14 PM »
But, this is the type of thing that can make the rounds.
Isn’t it funny how you can tell how old someone is by the outdated language and expressions that they use?

I find it interesting.

You can certainly tell when a very old person talks or posts on a message board. Their use of old and outdated (and often offensive) expressions is a dead giveaway.

Old people are charming, though. Except for the wrinkled up skin and smelling like urine. That’s not charming.

But it’s cute how they try to still be useful members of society. Some still work and post on message boards, as if they know where they are. That’s cute.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2023, 01:30:11 PM »

Welcome to the MAGA base
.  You've met Mohammed, Jugdish and Sydney?  Then you'll have plenty to talk about.

Fucking elitist HORSEshit.  You have no idea what you're talking about.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2023, 02:23:12 PM »
Well, not all MAGA inbreds hate ALL of the lesser races.

I, for one, do not think that just because someone is from an inferior race that I should treat them as such. I believe in trying to help them learn to act like white people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2023, 02:38:18 PM »
Isn’t it funny how you can tell how old someone is by the outdated language and expressions that they use?

I find it interesting.

You can certainly tell when a very old person talks or posts on a message board. Their use of old and outdated (and often offensive) expressions is a dead giveaway.

Old people are charming, though. Except for the wrinkled up skin and smelling like urine. That’s not charming.

But it’s cute how they try to still be useful members of society. Some still work and post on message boards, as if they know where they are. That’s cute.

He said I'm cute.  I'm cuuuuuute.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2023, 02:51:06 PM »
He said I'm cute.  I'm cuuuuuute.
I did not say that.

Moderately attractive? I don’t know. It all depends on the environment and if alcohol or drugs is involved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2023, 02:53:09 PM »

I find it interesting.

Some even try to run the country
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2023, 11:39:50 PM »

To his kind, anyone who voted for Trump is a maga base. He can’t fathom that it could be that Trump is  simply the best option.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.