Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Word Salad

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Word Salad
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2023, 01:41:42 PM »
Horrible, unforgivable gaffes.

Hope you're holding the GOP frontrunner to the same standard, cuz your boy is out here forgetting where he is most days.  Thought Jeb Bush started the war Iraq, thinks he's running against Obama this time around.  Bad shit.

JFC.  Just JFC. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2023, 03:27:00 PM »
Calling LL Cool J, "that boy", is just the tip of the iceberg for JB.   

He once referred to Satchel Page as, "that great Negro at the time".

Remember when he said, "A kid wearing a hoodie may be the next Poet Laureate, not a gangbanger."

How about, "Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids."

Great campaign strategy, when he said, "If you have trouble figuring out who to vote for, me or Trump, you ain't black."

The list of senile fuck ups is almost endless.  Like writing a long statement of condolences for the loss of Indiana Rep. Jackie Walorski, after she died in a car crash, and then eight weeks later at a WH Conference, asking where Jackie is....where's Jackie?  I thought she was going to be here.

Standing at the podium, and then turning right with your hand extended, to shake the hand of nobody, because there's nobody there.  And then leaving it extended...for nobody.

Telling the people of Hawaii that he and the first lady understand what they're going through, after the devastating fires that ravaged the island and killed well over 100 people, because he almost lost his 67' Corvette years ago in a fire. Turns out it was a small kitchen fire.

Claiming that growing up in Delaware around oil refineries caused him to have severe asthma.

Claiming that growing up in Delaware around oil refineries caused him to have cancer.

It goes on and on and on and on.  Such as his reading the text from the teleprompter, then reading, "End of quote.  Repeat the line."  Now to be fair, despite seeing the full video numerous times, FactCheck.org says it never happened that way. Thank God for FactCheck.  You know, the entity working with facebook to debunk misinformation?

The man has zero business as Commander in Chief.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
oldautiger,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2023, 03:27:35 PM »
Horrible, unforgivable gaffes.

Hope you're holding the GOP frontrunner to the same standard, cuz your boy is out here forgetting where he is most days.  Thought Jeb Bush started the war Iraq, thinks he's running against Obama this time around.  Bad shit.

CNN is on it.  so is MSNBC...wait Fox too. 

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2023, 03:46:29 PM »
This isn’t about President Donald J Trump. 

It’s about the most corrupt, inept, destructive administration in the history of America. It’s about the cackling, nonsensical emptiness spewed by the worst Vice President, by far, in US history.  She makes the vapid Dan Quayle look like a genius.   It’s become about the most corrupt, immoral president ever.  About his obvious lack of cognitive capacity. About his long and documented history of lying.  He’s like Big Fish.  It big fish showered with his teenage daughter, used his position to enrich himself and his kids, married his babysitter (and made moves on her when she was 16), extorted bribes, and inappropriately groped random kids.

Those are the issues.  Not whatever Trump may have said or done.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2023, 03:58:30 PM »
And again, I've made my position clear.  Despite going against the conservative flow, I do not want Donald Trump anywhere near the Oval Orifice.

I just can't believe a man who can barely stand, has no clue who he is addressing, and has massive amounts of trouble simply reading from a teleprompter, is President.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2023, 04:25:53 PM »
Gonna need a ruling.

Is J.Biden:

a) Mentally incompetent and unfit for the office; or

b) Running the most devious and corrupt regime to ever stain the planet?

I'll hang up and listen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2023, 04:30:38 PM »
Gonna need a ruling.

Is J.Biden:

I'll hang up and listen.

Many times in society, B can be the reason for A - and vice versa. They aren't mutually exclusive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2023, 04:32:15 PM »
Many times in society, B can be the reason for A - and vice versa. They aren't mutually exclusive.

I'm not extolling the virtues of an octegarun-tocracy (??)...just looking for some consistency.

Between the twin tales of JB and someone acknowledging that Capt Crap His Pants is fucking off the res as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2023, 05:03:46 PM »
Gonna need a ruling.

Is J.Biden:

I'll hang up and listen.

One does not preclude the other. 

He’s been a grifter and a grafter all his life.   Most of the corruption and revenue stream was done before he completely started to fail mentally. 

Now?  He’s faded.  But his sycophants and controllers are making sure the pay keeps rolling and he stands where he’s supposed to. 

His mind is deteriorating.  You know that.  There is no debate.  Doesn’t make him any less crooked.  You know that as well.

He’s not in charge.  He says what he’s told to say. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2023, 05:38:18 PM »
I'm not extolling the virtues of an octegarun-tocracy (??)...just looking for some consistency.

Between the twin tales of JB and someone acknowledging that Capt Crap His Pants is fucking off the res as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2023, 05:42:12 PM »
One does not preclude the other. 

He’s been a grifter and a grafter all his life.   Most of the corruption and revenue stream was done before he completely started to fail mentally. 

Now?  He’s faded.  But his sycophants and controllers are making sure the pay keeps rolling and he stands where he’s supposed to. 

His mind is deteriorating.  You know that.  There is no debate.  Doesn’t make him any less crooked.  You know that as well.

He’s not in charge.  He says what he’s told to say.

His Presidency is pretty much a reenactment of "Weekend at Bernie's", except this time written as a sad/dramatic docuseries, with comedic elements (if it weren't real life). 

Give me any of 'em over a Clinton.  They're an intentional evil, and have too many bodies piled up around them to be coincidental.

Democrats need to rally behind a candidate that has some conservative views (fiscal especially) if they want to win in 2024.  Drop the extremist, fringe views on established social norms.  The reaction to the past 4 years will otherwise equal a landslide victory for Republicans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2023, 05:53:12 PM »
His Presidency is pretty much a reenactment of "Weekend at Bernie's", except this time written as a sad/dramatic docuseries, with comedic elements (if it weren't real life). 

Give me any of 'em over a Clinton.  They're an intentional evil, and have too many bodies piled up around them to be coincidental.

Democrats need to rally behind a candidate that has some conservative views (fiscal especially) if they want to win in 2024.  Drop the extremist, fringe views on established social norms.  The reaction to the past 4 years will otherwise equal a landslide victory for Republicans.

You don’t think Hillary knows where his bodies are buried and calls a lot of the shots for this “administration?” 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2023, 06:00:17 PM »

There isn't a single GOP candidate that will challenge the incumbent.  Not one.

Trump is the best they have, and he's headed to the hoosegow.  NY just dissolved all fictitious names for his (and his "adult sons") companies.  The curtain has been pulled back and uncle RICO is parked in the driveway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2023, 06:01:52 PM »

Trump is the best they have, and he's headed to the hoosegow.  NY just dissolved all fictitious names for his (and his "adult sons") companies.  The curtain has been pulled back and uncle RICO is parked in the driveway.

You serious, Clark?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2023, 06:07:19 PM »
You serious, Clark?

Gimme one.

Remembering that the GOP frontrunner is twice impeached, facing 91 felony charges, is a convicted sexual offender AND SDNY just ruled against him and his "adult sons" in his TrumpOrg fraud trial.

Hit me with the metrics!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2023, 06:08:48 PM »

You are not an idiot. Too bad you play one on this board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2023, 06:11:57 PM »
Gimme one.

Remembering that the GOP frontrunner is twice impeached, facing 91 felony charges, is a convicted sexual offender AND SDNY just ruled against him and his "adult sons" in his TrumpOrg fraud trial.

Hit me with the metrics!

And the next guy on the poll after that is trailing about 30 points.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2023, 07:19:01 PM »
And the next guy on the poll after that is trailing about 30 points.

After 2016, I don’t trust the polls. It also will change drastically when he has to defend his presidency to opposition, and starts rambling incoherently.

I fully expect him to back down due to health reasons to make way for a Michelle Obama run, or a Hillary rerun.

Robert Kennedy, in my opinion, is the best bet for the left to win conservative votes. Doesn’t march “in step” on every issue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2023, 08:04:05 PM »
Gimme one.

Hit me with the metrics!

You may be right on one being able to challenge.

And I think that’s different than someone being a better option in a general. I think several others running would beat Biden in a general easily. Without the baggage of trump - whether baggage is warranted or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2023, 12:47:06 AM »
Just wait till that mueller report come out, they’ll have him then…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.