Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Liberal Lunacy

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Liberal Lunacy
« on: January 30, 2024, 02:13:54 PM »
There's a woman who goes to the same gym I do. Liberal lunatic. The kind who thought anyone who refused the vaccine should be sent to an isolation camp. The kind who - without provocation or authority - began demanding to see people's vaccine cards or she wouldn't be in the same room with them. The kind who is sure Trump raped all these women, is a nazi sympathizer, a racist, yada yada yada.  She's constantly called him names for "trying to deny immigrants their dreams" and "locking children in cages like animals."  Every day I hear her rants.

Today, she's blubbering at the mouth about the evil republicans goosestepping behind Trump and blocking Biden's efforts to secure the borders. They're trying to make him look bad. They're keeping him from solving the immigration problem at the border by denying his policies. He's been working to stop the flood of illegal immigrants for almost four years, but Trump's minions won't let him.

That was enough for me.  I called her out.  Reminded her of the shirt she wore that said "tear down this wall."  Reminded her of her fawning support for the fake photo op of that braying AOC jackwhore. Of her tearful rants about the "dreamers" and her hopes that the border patrol would be defunded. Harkened back to her pontificating about how the world would be better without borders to divide us. 

Guess what?  I'm a nazi. I'm a cult member. I'm evil. She hopes that when Biden is re-elected by a landslide, because he's the best president of her lifetime, people like me will be rounded up and put in jail where we belong. She's had enough of people like me trying to overthrow democracy!

I told this 60-something year old Karen, that the only way that statement was true was if she'd been born after 2021. Otherwise he's the worst president of her and every other person's lifetime. And it isn't close.  And then I stopped because it isn't worth it.  She's getting all bug-eyed and red-faced.  Might have a stroke, and if she does I'm just gonna walk out.     

How can people be this completely sheep-dip brainwashed (and I'm not asking the one on here who is)?  How can anyone truly think the way she clearly does? What hope does this country have if there are people out there who legitimately see things through a similar demented lens? 

Can't decide if I need to find another gym or find a MAGA hat to wear (no, wes, I do not have one) until she quits herself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Liberal Lunacy
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 02:32:52 PM »
I say go with the MAGA hat.  We want to hear more stories.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Snakebite,
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 03:13:20 PM »
I say go with the MAGA hat.  We want to hear more stories.

Come to think of it, I may have a "Never Biden" t-shirt buried in a drawer somewhere.  That ought to do it.  I'll break that one out.  Never worn.

When she was all masky/vaccinaty I had one I wore once a week that I innocently claimed was just an homage to a movie I loved.

I know where that one is.  Saw it last week when I was cleaning up.  Roddy Piper, all out of gum.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 03:16:06 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 08:36:12 PM »

Guess what?  I'm a nazi.
I have always considered you somewhat ultra conservative but I must admit, this surprises me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2024, 02:15:36 PM »
I have always considered you somewhat ultra conservative but I must admit, this surprises me.
C'mon man, you could see that from a million miles away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2024, 02:32:34 PM »
C'mon man, you could see that from a million miles away.

Ooohh earth rider....thanks for the Great Lakes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 06:06:03 PM »
Lord please help us. Sniffy, the leader of the free world, said that the president of Mexico (named Ci Ci) would not open up the gates to get humanitarian aid into Gaza. And he called Ci Ci and got him to open up.

At this point, this dementia riddled dumbass is more fucked up in the head than Snaggletiger on bad meth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 06:50:40 PM »
Lord please help us. Sniffy, the leader of the free world, said that the president of Mexico (named Ci Ci) would not open up the gates to get humanitarian aid into Gaza. And he called Ci Ci and got him to open up.

At this point, this dementia riddled dumbass is more fucked up in the head than Snaggletiger on bad meth.

I think the intent was to draw attention away from the Putin interview. 

He was not fully medicated.  Not fully lucid. 

Either his handlers did that on purpose as a means of shoving him aside or his lack of coherence caught them by surprise. 

I doubt the second.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2024, 07:33:34 AM »

Jews on horseback have been caught on film whipping refugees WT.
This is why President Biden wants Ci Ci to federalize the national guard in Gaza.
And if he succeeds it's very possible we start getting better meth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2024, 02:58:53 PM »
Jews on horseback have been caught on film whipping refugees WT.
This is why President Biden wants Ci Ci to federalize the national guard in Gaza.
And if he succeeds it's very possible we start getting better meth.
And that is something we can all get behind
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2024, 03:18:54 PM »
And that is something we can all get behind
Affirmative!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions