Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Word Salad

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Word Salad
« on: April 26, 2023, 09:41:22 AM »
Unfortunately, we have a President who can't put two coherent sentences together, and can barely read from a prompter.  But our VP may be worse.  This is a constant theme with her, apparently trying to speak in riddles. Here's a quote from her speech yesterday at Howard University, while speaking on abortion rights.

"So I think it's very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Word Salad
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 01:35:26 PM »
All kidding aside, you have always tossed a pretty mean salad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 09:57:06 AM »
All kidding aside, you have always tossed a pretty mean salad.

You strike me as a jelly kind of guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 11:39:03 AM »
You strike me as a jelly kind of guy.
Snags seems to like jalapeño jelly, unfortunately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2023, 11:50:20 AM »
Snags seems to like jalapeño jelly, unfortunately.

Some like it hot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2023, 02:17:58 PM »
Some like it hot.
Feel the heat, burning you up inside. Feel the heat, ready or not

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2023, 10:41:23 AM »
More Word Salad from our VP, while speaking at the 2023 Essence of Culture event.  Whatever the hell that is. Enjoy.

"Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right? And present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment. That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know…it comes in the morning," Harris said, breaking into laughter.

She added, "We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too."

I got more out of Ms. South Carolina's answer to why children can't find places on a map.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2023, 12:49:20 PM »

I got more out of Ms. South Carolina's answer to why children can't find places on a map.

And like, of the Iraq, and places of such as....thank you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2023, 03:51:48 PM »
More Word Salad from our VP, while speaking at the 2023 Essence of Culture event.  Whatever the hell that is. Enjoy.

"Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right? And present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment. That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know…it comes in the morning," Harris said, breaking into laughter.

She added, "We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too."

She's the epitome of DEI. 

No skills. No intelligence. No substance. 

The only thing she knows is that words should be used and put together in some way, shape or form.  If you don't like it?   "ExxCUUUSEE me?  I was SPEAKING.." 

She's one of the many (many, many) uneducated who consider themselves intelligent for no other reason than they were passed along from job to job without qualifications.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
Members reacted like:
oldautiger,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2023, 01:48:07 PM »

The only thing she knows is that words should be used and put together in some way, shape or form.  If you don't like it?   "ExxCUUUSEE me?  I was SPEAKING.." 

She's one of the many (many, many) uneducated who consider themselves intelligent for no other reason than they were passed along from job to job without qualifications.
I’m going to tell you this for your own good. Not because I disagree with you. But if you keep talking like this, Charles Barkley ain’t leaving you shit for a scholarship.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2023, 11:40:29 PM »

They don’t call her heels up Harris for nothing!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2023, 01:22:59 PM »
They don’t call her heels up Harris for nothing!

Callused knees Kamala too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2023, 10:34:12 AM »
Word Salad Episode #4,619  In speaking with some Mongolian leader dude:

"Today, I am pleased to announce that the next steps in our work together will be about further expanding our partnership. In particular, we will discuss the work that we will do together to strengthen our space cooperation," Harris said. "You and I spoke briefly about the beginning of the next era — and, for you, what that means, in terms of your leadership and your vision for the future, and certainly, strengthening our space cooperation would be a part of that agenda — including, of course, using our space cooperation to think about how we strengthen the economic prosperity and development of our nations."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2023, 11:30:05 AM »
Word Salad Episode #4,619  In speaking with some Mongolian leader dude:

"Today, I am pleased to announce that the next steps in our work together will be about further expanding our partnership. In particular, we will discuss the work that we will do together to strengthen our space cooperation," Harris said. "You and I spoke briefly about the beginning of the next era — and, for you, what that means, in terms of your leadership and your vision for the future, and certainly, strengthening our space cooperation would be a part of that agenda — including, of course, using our space cooperation to think about how we strengthen the economic prosperity and development of our nations."

How do you feel about polls that say you're the worst vice president in US history? 

*cackle* *cackle*
What if there were polls that said I was doing great? *cackle*
I heard some people said I had great approval ratings.  *cackle*
*cackle*

Moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2023, 04:15:40 PM »
Some of you motherfuckers refuse to understand that you can’t just get on here and say something negative about black women.

This is not the same internet as in the 1950s.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2023, 10:07:45 AM »
Two days ago, during a speech, Uncle Sniffy told a story.  Less than 2 minutes later, he told the same story, verbatim.  Well yesterday, while recognizing an individual for service, being neato and generally skippy, he said the following:

He said: "I know Sister Norma lives the lessons nuns taught me growing up. Lessons based on the Gospel of Matthew: feed the hungry, care for the sick, welcome strangers. They echo what my dad taught me, and I mean this sincerely, my dad used to say, ‘Everyone, everyone is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.’ The Congressional Black Caucus embodies all those values."

Only problem?  It was a meeting of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus.

If any of our parents were pulling the same, daily gaffes, and constantly tripping and falling, sometimes over nothing, we'd have them in assisted living. Sweet Haysus, he's in charge of our country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2023, 11:39:51 PM »
Sweet Haysus, he's in charge of our country.

That's where you're wrong. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2023, 10:14:39 AM »
So, when he does actually speak to the Congressional Black Caucus.....

"Two of the great artists of our time represented the groundbreaking legacy of hip hop in America. L.L. J. Cool J, uhhh…" Biden stammered. "By the way, that boy's got – that man's got – biceps bigger than my thighs."

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2023, 10:24:15 AM »
So, when he does actually speak to the Congressional Black Caucus.....

"Two of the great artists of our time represented the groundbreaking legacy of hip hop in America. L.L. J. Cool J, uhhh…" Biden stammered. "By the way, that boy's got – that man's got – biceps bigger than my thighs."

:facepalm:

Any other politician ... well Republican politician ... says something like that? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2023, 01:11:25 PM »
Horrible, unforgivable gaffes.

Hope you're holding the GOP frontrunner to the same standard, cuz your boy is out here forgetting where he is most days.  Thought Jeb Bush started the war Iraq, thinks he's running against Obama this time around.  Bad shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.