Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Damn, Tranheuser

Re: Damn, Tranheuser
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2023, 01:10:00 PM »
The Round Mound has some thoughts.  Guess you guys are going to have to write him off as well.

https://twitter.com/JinkiesJerrica/status/1638298777797931008

I don't think anyone is giving anyone shit for being gay or transgender.  I could give two fucks if an adult wants to chop his dick off.  I just don't think kids under 18 should be exposed to hormones designed to prepare them for a life altering surgery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2023, 01:44:52 PM »
I don't think anyone is giving anyone shit for being gay or transgender.  I could give two fucks if an adult wants to chop his dick off.  I just don't think kids under 18 should be exposed to hormones designed to prepare them for a life altering surgery.

Adults can do what they want and always have. 

If a child can't smoke cigarettes? It shouldn't be okay for teachers to smoke in class or to have chain smokers come to class and read to little kids. It shouldn't be okay for teachers to encourage kids to explore their smoking urges. It shouldn't be okay for teachers to hide the kid's smoking from its parents.

What they're doing now is worse. They're dragging this perverted stuff out in front of kids who aren't old enough to make rational decisions, pushing them to "choose" or be an outcast. It has to be stopped.

This freak on the Bud Light can is another effort to normalize insanity. There's nothing normal about it. It shouldn't be celebrated.

And that's it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2023, 05:13:15 PM »
He’s welcome to his opinion.  I don’t share it.  I don’t have to. 

Some things he says are fine.  Others I don’t agree with at all. That’s the way it should be.   

His opinion has not a single thing to do with this discussion. Classic diversion from somehow who recognizes his argument was lost and is being bludgeoned by actual results.
Wes recognized that his argument was lost?

This would be like me claiming that I have a little dick.

Not happening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2023, 05:52:08 PM »
Have they come up with  any hormones to make your dick grow? I mean for those out there with little bitty dicks. Not for me. Obviously.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2023, 07:36:11 PM »
Have they come up with  any hormones to make your dick grow? I mean for those out there with little bitty dicks. Not for me. Obviously.

Say, weren’t you called “Cheese-wheel” back in the day? Now days, “Mr. Cheese-wheel”?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2023, 09:22:32 PM »
Say, weren’t you called “Cheese-wheel” back in the day? Now days, “Mr. Cheese-wheel”?
Yes. The ladies have always said that my dick smells like cheese.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Snakebite,
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2023, 10:10:49 PM »
Yes. The ladies have always said that my dick smells like cheese.

I was speaking chode code, but this is even better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2023, 03:57:57 PM »
The woman who came up with the tranny partnership, defended it by dismissing the core buyers of their horse piss, and then doubled down on her idiotic position? 

Removed. 

Guess we should just follow the lead of others here and let the perverted bastards run over us.  Because pushback won’t make any difference. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2023, 08:00:45 PM »
The woman who came up with the tranny partnership, defended it by dismissing the core buyers of their horse piss, and then doubled down on her idiotic position? 

Removed. 

Guess we should just follow the lead of others here and let the perverted bastards run over us.  Because pushback won’t make any difference.
The more that I’m around you, the more I get the feeling that you don’t have many transvestite friends.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2023, 12:22:11 PM »
I have to say that in most cases, when something like this happens, that "offends" certain people, the uproar lasts for a bit, and then folks usually wind up going about their business.  This isn't going away.  The real woman of genius who came up with this marketing strategy is long gone, and the Bud Light brand continues to get absolutely hammered.

Anyone see the video from yesterday's Red Sox game?  Bud Light has it's own section at the concession area.  A guy videoed that whole area, and the lines were packed at all concessions, and not one customer at the Bud Light station.  One of the workers was leaned over the counter, looking at his phone.

I just talked to a client who tends bar at two different establishments here. I asked about his Bud Light sales, and he said two customers total since this happened, and they poured it in a glass so they wouldn't be seen with the bottle. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2023, 09:36:04 AM »
The Round Mound has some thoughts.  Guess you guys are going to have to write him off as well.

https://twitter.com/JinkiesJerrica/status/1638298777797931008

Chuck also said (and demonstrated) that he cleans his phone by licking it a few days ago. 

Not to get too deep into this discussion because I really don’t care.  I quit drinking Bud Light long before I stopped drinking period.  The argument is that it is the least satisfying beverage outside of a Silver Bullet, not who endorses it.

Carry on with your alt-right and left wingnut debate. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2023, 09:32:58 AM »
Rage on, culture warriors.  You're only making these corporations MORE money.

Companies That Get ‘Woke’ Aren’t Going Broke — They’re More Profitable Than Ever

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/woke-companies-broke-profits-1234710724/

This has aged about like all of Wes' misguided posts.... like cheese in a plastic bag in an abandoned car in July in south alabama. 

Have you seen Transheuser's latest commercial? 

They're trying to humanize the company with regular folks who "brew, drive, serve...." their swill.  65,000 Americans!  This is who we are. Hoping people will forget and forgive.

Meanwhile, the company has yet to own up to it's colossal mistake. It continues to hemorrhage money and market share. It's approaching an unrecoverable brink and  continues to treat its formerly loyal customers as herdable sheep. 

They could have absolved themselves by simply saying that the idiot woman who branded their entire customer base as low-brow wanna be frat boys didn't speak for the brand. They could have fired, demoted, reprimanded her. They could have said "this is not who we are" and re-embraced the "we are America"  image they'd spent decades cultivating.  They didn't.  There's still time -- maybe not much -- for them to correct this mistake but they seem determined not to do so, trotting out "don't punish our people" ads instead. 

That's not going to work. 

Friend of mine runs a bar and has for about 15 years.  She said Sunday that unless AB orders reach a certain dollar figure (and it's not much, like $500) they have to pay a delivery charge.  Until this preening, disgusting tranny showed up they'd never paid a delivery charge.  They've had to every time since.  The last AB order was under $200. 

No, Wes. they aren't going to make more money than ever.  They stepped in a big pile of shit and want the public to pretend they don't see or smell it as they track it all around the room.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2023, 11:48:27 AM »
This has aged about like all of Wes' misguided posts.... like cheese in a plastic bag in an abandoned car in July in south alabama. 

Have you seen Transheuser's latest commercial? 

They're trying to humanize the company with regular folks who "brew, drive, serve...." their swill.  65,000 Americans!  This is who we are. Hoping people will forget and forgive.

Meanwhile, the company has yet to own up to it's colossal mistake. It continues to hemorrhage money and market share. It's approaching an unrecoverable brink and  continues to treat its formerly loyal customers as herdable sheep. 

They could have absolved themselves by simply saying that the idiot woman who branded their entire customer base as low-brow wanna be frat boys didn't speak for the brand. They could have fired, demoted, reprimanded her. They could have said "this is not who we are" and re-embraced the "we are America"  image they'd spent decades cultivating.  They didn't.  There's still time -- maybe not much -- for them to correct this mistake but they seem determined not to do so, trotting out "don't punish our people" ads instead. 

That's not going to work. 

Friend of mine runs a bar and has for about 15 years.  She said Sunday that unless AB orders reach a certain dollar figure (and it's not much, like $500) they have to pay a delivery charge.  Until this preening, disgusting tranny showed up they'd never paid a delivery charge.  They've had to every time since.  The last AB order was under $200. 

No, Wes. they aren't going to make more money than ever.  They stepped in a big pile of shit and want the public to pretend they don't see or smell it as they track it all around the room.

its because they've done like so many have before them, by straddling the line and putting themselves firmly between both sides equally. Now their base and the LQBTBR549% crowd is angry at them. Idiots. I will say, their other verticals seem to be thriving (under AB). They really should have just owned this and moved on quickly. They did not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2023, 12:39:59 PM »
I’ve always thought that maybe it was just an anomaly that so many fags are on the x but could Bud Light have turned some of them queer?

I have no idea how many it takes on average to make someone start sucking dicks or taking it up the fanny butt. We can do a quick and unscientific study to have some sort of an idea.

How old were you when you started drinking Bud Light? At what age did you start liking other penis’? What is the plural form of penis? Who wants to be first?

I don’t mind saying that I have noticed when I drink more than 3 Bud Lights, I sometimes feel more feminine.  I’m not saying that I feel queer. Just feminine. I start feeling like I want to arrange some flowers and watch Oprah. At the same time I feel trapped in the body of a man with a gigantic dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2023, 12:48:03 PM »
During out family trip out to Yellowstone two weeks ago, we stopped in Cody, WY for the night.

They do a "gun fight" skit outside the Irma Hotel, so we watched it.

Before the show, the announcer said that Coors was a proud sponsor of the gun fight, "and not, I repeat, NOT Bud Light" (and the crowd cheered).

In the skit, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid were in town at the local saloon.  Sundance ordered a drink, took a sip, spit it out, and promptly said, "Bartender, why are you serving me Bud Light?"

The law eventually shows up, and tells Butch and Sundance to drop their weapons, to which Sundance does, and the Sheriff says "Damn, you gave up your weapons quicker than someone from California."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
GH2001,Kaos,
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2023, 12:31:09 PM »
Bumpity Bump

If you haven't been paying attention, Bud Light has made a definite shift in their marketing strategy in recent months, getting back to targeting their core demographic.  Sports, young concert goers etc.  Obviously, the decision to feature a tranny in some of their marketing, was a mind-numbingly stupid decision.  It was like first, do you not know who your core demographic actually is, and second, you're doing it at a time when those very people are sick of this "movement", and are in fact, fighting back against it. You had to be progressive, when your product screams the opposite.  Anyway, with moves like this, it's most likely, hard lesson learned, and let's move on. foxnews

UFC CEO and president Dana White set the record straight on "Hannity" Tuesday night regarding the sports organization’s decision to bring back Bud Light as its official beer sponsor.

"When you do sponsorships, you definitely do sponsorships for the money, too. Money is definitely a part of it, but money was not the decision-making [factor]," White told FOX News’ Sean Hannity.

"There's more to being aligned with a sponsor, a major sponsor like that, for as long as I'm going to be… There are many other things that are important to me other than just the money," he continued. "And the people that were all involved in this negotiation, on every side, absolutely, positively know that my choice was not determined by money."

On Tuesday, the mixed martial arts organization revealed it struck a multiyear deal with Anheuser-Busch involving the Bud Light brand having a heavy presence in UFC's content in its broadcasts and online beginning in 2024.

Sources close to the deal reportedly told ESPN that this marks the biggest sponsorship agreement in UFC history.

The decision comes following customer and media backlash against Bud Light’s decision to endorse transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney, with many critics complaining that the marketing decision and Mulvaney’s social media posts did not resonate with the consumer base.

White explained why he was able to look past the recent controversy, focusing on Anheuser-Busch’s core values.

"They were the first beer company that we really did business with. They were our first real big sponsor when we were getting started, and now we're back with them," White said. "I know all the controversy and everything else, but for myself, going into a long-term deal with another sponsor, I want to be with somebody that I'm actually aligned with."

"They employ 65,000 Americans. They have thousands of vets that work for them. They spend $700 million a year with U.S. farmers using their crops to make their products and many, many other great things that Anheuser-Busch has done in this country," UFC’s CEO noted.

He also applauded Anheuser-Busch’s support for Folds of Honor – a nonprofit organization that provides scholarships to spouses and children of fallen or disabled veterans and first responders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."