Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Damn, Tranheuser

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Damn, Tranheuser
« on: April 06, 2023, 10:29:33 AM »
I'm thinking the team that came up with the tranny promotion, just might be looking for work right now.

I've had many a Bud Light, and other Anheuser products in my day.  That's usually my go to, for a day on the beach, or at the lake.  It's a hot, sweaty day beer for me.  Something cold, crisp and alcoholic. 

But, y'all done fucked up.  Look, I'm a live and let live kind of bro.  Gay, straight, tranny, identify as a plant...whatever.  You be you.  However, what has been this obsession lately with shoving all things transgender down our throats? I guess literally in some cases. 

Why the need for a man dressed as a woman to come to school and have story time with young kids? Why parade a bunch of trannies out on stage during a country music awards show?  Why would Anheuser Busch feel compelled to use a tranny to promote it's beer?

From the reactions I'm seeing and reading about, and from the stock plummeting, it looks like people have had about enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Damn, Tranheuser
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 10:47:30 AM »
It's only fitting that a liquid pretending to be beer has a man pretending to be a woman as it's spokesit.  Wait, spokesthey?  Spokesthem?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2023, 04:35:02 PM »
Yep, we now live in the US of Gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2023, 08:17:16 AM »
when the countrys top 2 priorties are:

1. Dats Racciiissss! - when ANYTHING doesn't go your way

and 2. Folks that want to so desperately BE the opposite sex and never shut up about it

.....we are FURKED as a people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2023, 10:38:28 AM »
when the countrys top 2 priorties are:

1. Dats Racciiissss! - when ANYTHING doesn't go your way

and 2. Folks that want to so desperately BE the opposite sex and never shut up about it

.....we are FURKED as a people.

Guess who signed the Bud Light man/she as a spokesman/she. 

Nike

Maybe they can do a commercial with he/she and Colon Crapordump taking a bubble bath together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2023, 12:09:38 PM »
Guess who signed the Bud Light man/she as a spokesman/she. 

Nike

Maybe they can do a commercial with he/she and Colon Crapordump taking a bubble bath together.

Is it even possible to dry dock under water?  How many gender fluid ounces can this supposed bath tub handle?  The color of the bath tub also matters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2023, 01:08:56 PM »
At least that guy is pretty hot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2023, 01:26:11 PM »
I'm gonna have to boycott everything. 

Fucking Geico now has a commercial with that despicable racist piece of trash Dawn Staley in it.  I absolutely loathe her. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2023, 02:38:24 PM »
I'm gonna have to boycott everything. 

Fucking Geico now has a commercial with that despicable racist piece of trash Dawn Staley in it.  I absolutely loathe her.
Staley seems to try as hard as any of the race baiters to make everything that she can about race. It’s truly ridiculous. It appears that she doesn’t like white people. There is no way that I could support her as a coach at my school. She is divisive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2023, 01:36:04 PM »
Rage on, culture warriors.  You're only making these corporations MORE money.

Companies That Get ‘Woke’ Aren’t Going Broke — They’re More Profitable Than Ever

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/woke-companies-broke-profits-1234710724/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2023, 03:07:20 PM »

Companies That Get ‘Woke’ Aren’t Going Broke — They’re More Profitable Than Ever

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/woke-companies-broke-profits-1234710724/
I haven't personally boycotted any companies other than Nike, and I knew they would be fine without me.  Adidas is 100 times the better product anyway, so I continue.  However, knowing these corporations did better in 2023 than they did coming out of the "pandemic" isn't saying quite as much as you think.

And for the record, Bud Light is piss anyway.  Always has been.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2023, 03:18:54 PM »
I haven't personally boycotted any companies other than Nike, and I knew they would be fine without me.  Adidas is 100 times the better product anyway, so I continue.  However, knowing these corporations did better in 2023 than they did coming out of the "pandemic" isn't saying quite as much as you think.

And for the record, Bud Light is piss anyway.  Always has been.

I've always wondered how a horse was able to fit his dick in that little, bitty bottle opening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2023, 04:07:31 PM »

I don’t read queer magazines. Were there any numbers to accompany that opinion piece? Bud is losing money and dropping stock. Nike lost money also. NFL lost money. These entities realized that and in turn STHU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2023, 04:42:01 PM »
I don’t read queer magazines. Were there any numbers to accompany that opinion piece? Bud is losing money and dropping stock. Nike lost money also. NFL lost money. These entities realized that and in turn STHU.

Yes, there are numbers.  And no, Bud, Nike and NFL are not losing money.  Thus, the fucking article.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2023, 05:17:50 PM »

So you feel that way about the boycotts that have happened in the other direction I assume? Or were those ok?

I actually think the Bud Light thing is different than most. It's because of their demographic. You can look at Apple, Google, Nike, and a host of others. And go.....their buyer base is enormous and already extremely diversified. They are gonna cover their basis across all of it. I get that. Whatever.

But Bud Light appealed to a fat redneck, nascar, frat boy crowd. That crowd made you plenty of money over the years.......you lost some of that because the beer space is huge right now and getting more crowded, and you lost your way with clever marketing.... But I don't think the way to rectify that was to pick out the tranny demographic and focus in on that. Believe it or not, thats a small niche crowd. And the larger LB%RXPL-BR549 crowd isn't exactly gonna be sitting around downing cases of bud light either. They may be RIGHT NOW to simply counteract the boycott crowd to prove a point....ive seen this on more than one FB post it the last week. But it won't sustain. Gays, Lesbos, Trannies will NOT carry enough water alone on this to make Bud Light viable over the long term. They don't like it. They won't ever like it.

So at the end of the day in a few years when this has died down - you'll have no hardcode LGB folks drinking this stuff, and you'll have lost your redneck/frat boy base as well. It was a dumb business move.  Bud Light isn't Nike. Its appeal isn't that broad. They became who they are in the Light beer space with clever marketing - Spuds McK, Frogs, Horses, and a host of other great commercials. Thats what they should have gotten back to. This was a tone deaf, lazy move.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 05:20:28 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2023, 05:27:00 PM »

Nike never lost money (revenues or profits) over Cap. They lost market capitalization - or basically stock value- but only temporarily after a slight investor panic. They actually made record profits the next two years after that whole snafu.

But thats my whole point. Nike can do that. Their base ranges from thugs, rednecks, Mexican soccer players, black track stars, white baseball players, college xc runners and on and on....you can piss off noe demographic and they have 17 more that will dilute that loss......Bud Light's whole existence was based 90% off a certain demographic and they did a total 180 on it. Thats why it was dumb. Imagine if Hobby Lobby came out supporting Atheism suddenly and making Richard Dawkins their spokesperson.

And yes, Buzzy is correct - to compare year over year revenues coming out of 20/21/22 is a little misleading.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2023, 09:01:42 PM »

You could not be more wrong.  Citing one of the most left-leaning soy-sucking magazine’s flawed research is little more than confirmation bias on your part. 

If you truly think Bud Light is going to grow market share by sticking a disgusting piece of filth on their shitty cat urine in an attempt to cater to a fraction of a percent of society? You are drunk. 

Head on over to Victoria’s Secret and ask how the decision to promote their brand with fat ass slobby behemoths and butchy beibers worked out.  What? You can’t find one? They’re all closed? 

The difference between our generation and the current fools is we buy what suits us.  We aren’t prone to online conniptions over stupid things like that sick ass piece of shit they put on a can.  We don’t scream about boycotts like the triggered ass bitches of the left do.  Normally we just don’t buy that can.  Same with the Alabama branded cokes.  I just get something else.  Don’t want that bottle.  But I don’t try to rub coke out of business. 

Example.  I have a friend who is very fucked up.  She’s a rainbow warrior.  As far left as anyone I know.  Once offered to send her a chick fil a gift card in appreciation for a favor done me.  That got me a rant about how they hated gays and she would never set foot in their store.  She blasted me for being insensitive to the pain chick fil an inflicts on her daily when she drives by and sees their Nazi symbol logo on the road.  How she and some of her butch friends have blocked the door in protest to keep people away. 

And then Sunday she sends me a picture of herself wearing a shirt that has Jesus draped in rainbow garments with the saying Ahhhhh, MEN! in rainbow letters over his head. 

Offended over fucking fried chicken but it’s okay to openly mock my faith, my beliefs and my Lord? 

You’re wrong wes. Eventually the people like me - still the majority by a long shot - will finally have enough.  Enough of taking the high road. Enough of accommodating.  Those global brands rolling stone profiled? They are losing ground here in the US no matter how the leftist media tries to spin it.  Bud Light and that idiot lady they put in charge will choke on this one. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2023, 10:27:17 PM »
Nine may have had big profits, but it wasn’t from me or my family. And I am not the only one. As with UGA, the same to Nike!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2023, 09:53:09 AM »
Nine may have had big profits, but it wasn’t from me or my family. And I am not the only one. As with UGA, the same to Nike!

That's kind of the point.  They don't need you or your tempest-in-a-teapot boycott.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2023, 01:37:34 PM »
That's kind of the point.  They don't need you or your tempest-in-a-teapot boycott.

You're still so wrong you can't see right.  But you never learn.  Like ever.

Conservatives are typically level headed and generally ignore the horseshit these companies pull. We don't cry and scream online like little bitches when a company does something we disagree with.  Sometimes we make conscious decisions not to support that company - and I've done that with some. I just don't want my money going to support their agenda.  But we're not reactionary. 

We have limits.  There are bridges too far. Bud Light stepped into that territory with this moronic and insulting choice. They're getting destroyed in the market now and there's little chance to recover in the short term.  But that's what the idiots who did this really want.  That horse-face bitch in charge doesn't care about increasing market share or building the brand. Her REAL agenda is "exposing" all the simple-minded rednecks who are transphobes.  When it crashes and burns it won't be because the beer is shitty and her choice was fucking stupid. It'll be because we're a bunch of culturally ignorant rubes. That's the mission. 

We have limits, Wes.  You can't continue to slap our culture, our morality, our faith, our values in the face and expect to just get away with it forever. 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 01:46:25 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions