Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A-Day

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: A-Day
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2023, 12:21:08 PM »
No, your the looser.

But seriously, I'm going to keep an eye on the weather.  If it's going to be pouring rain, I won't be sitting in JHS watching some silly, jacked up version of a spring football game. If it looks like the weather will hold off, I'll head that way.

You're...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2023, 12:27:32 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2023, 02:07:00 PM »
I won't be sitting in JHS

Guys, I think Buzz hacked Snags' account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2023, 03:07:47 PM »
Guys, I think Buzz hacked Snags' account.
Buzz likes to stir shit up and then leave.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2023, 08:33:41 AM »
I am scheduled to appear on the C stage.

And then working late on Friday, the weather, and other issues appear will keep me from The Plainz this weekend. Hoping to make it out of purgatory of West Vance sometime this summer and in the fall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2023, 05:02:26 PM »
Well, you guys talked me out of it.

See you in the fall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2023, 05:09:01 PM »
Well, you guys talked me out of it.

See you in the fall.

Another reason for me.  The Ford F-150 has been acting like the raggedy ass 8 year old truck that it is.  179K miles.  Had a weird thing happen today, that I won't go into.  Dropped it by the shop about an hour ago. They ran diagnostics and came back with about 14 things wrong.  They can't get to it until Monday, but they laughed when I asked if it would be okay to drive it to Auburn this weekend.

But damn it, it's paid for. 

« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 05:11:14 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2023, 05:39:56 PM »
Another reason for me.  The Ford F-150 has been acting like the raggedy ass 8 year old truck that it is.  179K miles.  Had a weird thing happen today, that I won't go into.  Dropped it by the shop about an hour ago. They ran diagnostics and came back with about 14 things wrong.  They can't get to it until Monday, but they laughed when I asked if it would be okay to drive it to Auburn this weekend.

But damn it, it's paid for.

That's where I am at with mine.  It's paid for, and I am too much of a cheap ass to overpay for a vehicle in this economy.  Dropping mine off Friday to replace O2 sensors in both banks because 'ol Bessie likes to skip every now and again.

Have a buddy that has had the same Tacoma for 10+ years & only has paid for oil changes, scheduled maintenance, and new tires in that timeframe.  The Japanese make one fine machine, and they will be getting my money once the F-150 croaks.

Wes - WT invited me to come stay at your condo too, so I will be riding with him.  Thanks in advance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2023, 05:54:29 PM »
That's where I am at with mine.  It's paid for, and I am too much of a cheap ass to overpay for a vehicle in this economy.  Dropping mine off Friday to replace O2 sensors in both banks because 'ol Bessie likes to skip every now and again.

Have a buddy that has had the same Tacoma for 10+ years & only has paid for oil changes, scheduled maintenance, and new tires in that timeframe.  The Japanese make one fine machine, and they will be getting my money once the F-150 croaks.

Wes - WT invited me to come stay at your condo too, so I will be riding with him.  Thanks in advance.
I am looking forward to this, however, I do not have directions and/or a key from Wes.

I’m sure it’s just an undersight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2023, 10:56:28 PM »

F series would go 300-500k miles with little maintenance before they started trying to force that shitty little eco boost power plant on everyone. Introduce a turbo into the equation and a whole host of issues and costs will arise. They were much better when they were dropping 5.4 and 5.0 v8s in them. Toyota just started doing this same thing to their tundras (their version of eco boost). I imagine they’ll have similar issues - all in the name of emissions and the epa.

Btw - tacomas aren’t trucks, unless you are a High school kid or have a vagina. Reliable but Just don’t plan to do a lot of truck things with it. Like hauling over 100 lbs or going up hills.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 10:58:31 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2023, 11:47:07 PM »
F series would go 300-500k miles with little maintenance before they started trying to force that shitty little eco boost power plant on everyone. Introduce a turbo into the equation and a whole host of issues and costs will arise. They were much better when they were dropping 5.4 and 5.0 v8s in them. Toyota just started doing this same thing to their tundras (their version of eco boost). I imagine they’ll have similar issues - all in the name of emissions and the epa.

Btw - tacomas aren’t trucks, unless you are a High school kid or have a vagina. Reliable but Just don’t plan to do a lot of truck things with it. Like hauling over 100 lbs or going up hills.

Lots of dudes have vaginas these days. Pretty sure they all drive Ridgelines and Santa Cruz’s, though.

I’ll just pay to fix the Ford. She’s got life in her yet.

Back to spring ball… I am seeing where a walk on is getting some starter reps in practice this week. A guy named Jackson Barkley from Marietta is supposedly making a move. Looking at his twatter, he looks pretty accurate and is making throws all over the field.

Just think… we could have the next “did you know he was a walk on?”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
GH2001,
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2023, 01:44:46 AM »

I like a v8, but I will say, that eco boost is a strong engine. Mate it with the 10 speed bud light, and it performs well.
Mileage goes to shit when towing though.

I kinda miss my twofiddy with the 6.0. But ole pedoJoe made it too expensive to drive.

Those 5.4s are usually pretty good. Keep the plugs changed and they run a long time. Damn bud light suffers too quickly though.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 11:45:49 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2023, 05:48:57 AM »
I like a v8, but I will say, that eco boost is a strong engine. Mate it with the 10 speed bud light, and it performs well.
Mileage goes to shit when towing though.

I kinda it’s my twofiddy with the 6.0. But ole pedoJoe made it too expensive to drive.

Those 5.4s are usually pretty good. Keep the plugs changed and they run a long time. Damn bud light suffers too quickly though.

Sorry. I had to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2023, 10:06:15 AM »
I've got a buddy who had a vagina.  He recently got an all electric F-150.  He kept it maybe 3 months, before he asked for his penis back.  250 miles max, on a full charge.  100 or less if he was towing anything. If the charge was low, he couldn't play the radio, charge a phone etc.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2023, 10:49:15 AM »
I've got a buddy who had a vagina.  He recently got an all electric F-150.  He kept it maybe 3 months, before he asked for his penis back.  250 miles max, on a full charge.  100 or less if he was towing anything. If the charge was low, he couldn't play the radio, charge a phone etc.

Funny...WT never mentioned anything about having an F-150.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2023, 11:26:40 AM »
Funny...WT never mentioned anything about having an F-150.

Oh please.  He doesn't have an F-150.  He does have a vagina, but no F-150.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2023, 01:51:02 PM »
I can tell you one motherfucking thing. And this goes for anyone. Someone in the general public or any of the faggots on here.

You’re going to have to do a lot better than some old raggedy ass F-150 to get any pussy from me. I promise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2023, 02:37:05 PM »
I can tell you one motherfucking thing. And this goes for anyone. Someone in the general public or any of the faggots on here.

You’re going to have to do a lot better than some old raggedy ass F-150 to get any pussy from me. I promise.

Well, in that case, I'm upgrading.

What......it's been a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2023, 04:33:52 PM »
Oh please.  He doesn't have an F-150.  He does have a vagina, but no F-150.

WT drives a Prius while listening to LRB, doesn't he?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2023, 06:38:13 PM »
WT drives a Prius while listening to LRB, doesn't he?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions