Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Phat

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
Re: Phat
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2023, 08:46:31 AM »
you dumb.

Please. 

If only there was some way to just ignore you but then these other morons would quote you and I would still be subjected to your idiocy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2023, 11:29:15 AM »
Please. 

If only there was some way to just ignore you but then these other morons would quote you and I would still be subjected to your idiocy.
I would normally be reluctant to call attention to an obviously dementia riddled mind but you make this easy. The slow children sign in your neighborhood when you were growing up had nothing to do with traffic. I’m going to try to explain this, out of sympathy for your being so dumb.

GH was discussing the kid talking in third person. You obviously don’t have any fucking idea what that means and unfortunately, are incapable of not spouting off and removing all doubt about idiocy. But that’s what I used when saying “WT”. Therefore the message contained irony and hyperbole. It was not to be taken literally.

I’m sure it’s like Cantonese calculus to you but just take my word that people with average intellect can grasp it. Special needs? You obviously need an applause sign.

While you’re proving your stupidity, let’s discuss your incessant ramblings to show off that you remember names of posters on message boards that predate the x. All this really does is prove that the Alzheimer’s medication is working, at least some. No one gives a fuck but you.

Here, let me show you. Bo Jackson, Ernest Hemingway, Velma from the Flinstones. Nobody cares that I remember those, fuck boy.

All you have proven is that you’re not worthy of Six. There is but one Six. I knew Six and you’re no Six.

“War Damn Six” my “Big Hard Dick”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2023, 12:34:45 PM »
That was impressive.   I will have to give it to you, WT.  It was actually well thought out.  Maybe I have you all wrong. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2023, 01:12:31 PM »
That was impressive.   I will have to give it to you, WT.  It was actually well thought out.  Maybe I have you all wrong.
No, you probably don’t. But I am beginning to think that you aren’t Snaggletiger which makes you more likable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2023, 01:22:18 PM »
No, you probably don’t. But I am beginning to think that you aren’t Snaggletiger which makes you more likable.

Much younger and much better looking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2023, 10:18:30 PM »
Cantonese calculus?

I’m at a loss for words.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2023, 11:17:35 PM »
Much younger and much better looking.

Bitch, please
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."