Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Luh-Kwan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Luh-Kwan
« on: November 10, 2023, 05:03:57 PM »
As first reported by GH and GF, by text, information unavailable through any other recruiting services, the #1 JUCO safety in the country, Laquan Robinson, calls it for the good guys.

6'2" 195 out of Holmes Community College in Mississippi.  Originally from Greenville.  Listed as a 3*, but only because he committed to Auburn.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

Re: Luh-Kwan
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 05:13:23 PM »
As first reported by GH and GF, by text, information unavailable through any other recruiting services, the #1 JUCO safety in the country, Laquan Robinson, calls it for the good guys.

6'2" 195 out of Holmes Community College in Mississippi.  Originally from Greenville.  Listed as a 3*, but only because he committed to Auburn.

do you guys touch tips via facetime?  cute.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 05:22:07 PM »

No, that gets the screen all messy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 11:10:51 PM »

Don’t be jelly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2023, 10:11:23 AM »
In addition to Mr. Robinson, 4* Edge Jamonta Waller flipped from UF to the Tigers and 4* TE Ryan Ghea (f'real) commited as well.

Nice little weekend for recruiting.

Apparently Trovon has a new partner in crime on the recruiting trail.  Keionte Scott calls himself "The Closer".

“That’s just my main goal – to just, you know, just be completely honest on how I was brought in and accepted in and be able to preach that,” Scott said. “And then for them to go out and feel that exact same feeling and get those same type of vibes from the program, it’s just an easy thing to do.”

“Everything I was told during recruiting has been lived upon and I’ve been able to experience,” Scott said, recalling his own recruitment. “So being able to pass that knowledge on and then for it to just stay true is something that just goes to show about this program and the history behind it.”

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2023/11/how-auburns-california-kid-has-emerged-as-the-tigers-closer-on-the-recruiting-trail.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.