Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fulmer Cup Champions Defending Their Title

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Fulmer Cup Champions Defending Their Title
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2008, 11:48:45 PM »
He didn't say anything that was any more or less "provable" than your "insider" info.   Deal with it Captain Smartypants.
what i said isn't acceptable because you don't want it to be true. what he said is acceptable and perfectly plausible, regardless of how ridiculous it is, because you want it to be true. another difference is i didn't get my info off of whatever message board i might have been looking at that particular day either. little stories like Prowler tells is just byproduct from trying to explain away the recruiting gap, and a piss-poor attempt to do so. i'm sure next he will post the e-mail about CTF leaking out all of AU's signals when he was fired and spread the info to all opposing teams, and thats the real reason AU has been losing and cite inside sources. there always has to be an explanation or ridiculous fabrication of something. crank up the black helicopters!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 11:53:55 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2008, 12:01:37 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2008, 03:15:57 AM »
The Senior Rivals guy is Tom Dienhart. Also the uat team stays at the Hotel Capstone on Paul Bryant Dr. during home games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2008, 09:21:29 AM »
what i said isn't acceptable because you don't want it to be true. what he said is acceptable and perfectly plausible, regardless of how ridiculous it is, because you want it to be true.

Same thing applies to you shit for brains.  That was my point.

another difference is i didn't get my info off of whatever message board i might have been looking at that particular day either.

Either did he.  That was my point.  What... Are you saying because it didn't come from TPD, it can't be true???  Or, YOU aren't personally involved, so therefore.... it can't be true?   C'mon.   That's my point.

little stories like Prowler tells is just byproduct from trying to explain away the recruiting gap, and a piss-poor attempt to do so. i'm sure next he will post the e-mail about CTF leaking out all of AU's signals when he was fired and spread the info to all opposing teams, and thats the real reason AU has been losing and cite inside sources. there always has to be an explanation or ridiculous fabrication of something. crank up the black helicopters!

You just don't like it because it could be true.  Wait... Where did I hear that before? hmmmm....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2008, 09:31:46 AM »
Kaos is right.  We never get to see any white helicopters hovering around, do we?  I'm sick of black helicopters being the only choppers to get an opportunity.  Where's the equality?  Where's the affirmative action for white choppers.

Chopper, you're white aren't you?  When's the last time you got the call?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2008, 09:52:19 AM »
Yeah, I can circle just like the black ones.  It really offends me when someone asks me to dress in black to perform the job though....    very, very insensetive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2008, 01:12:37 PM »
The Senior Rivals guy is Tom Dienhart. Also the uat team stays at the Hotel Capstone on Paul Bryant Dr. during home games.
so, again, when was it and which prospect did they watch film on?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 01:13:43 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2008, 01:38:52 PM »
so, again, when was it and which prospect did they watch film on?

He could tell you, but then he'd have to kill you.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2008, 02:01:06 PM »
He could tell you, but then he'd have to kill you.   

Someone has already killed his personality.  :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2008, 02:06:39 PM »
January 27, 2008.

Following a regularly scheduled daily presser where the Bama Nation gets the update on what SSSSS...The Coach had for breakfast and the exact time of the subsequent poop, it's color and consistency, whether he was pleased with said color and consistency and if not, what SSSSS hollered to his colon in order to make it produce an acceptable movement the following day.  All part of the process.

Following the poop presser, SSSSS...The Coach, met secretly with Deinhart to watch film on T.O. Clinton Portis and Tom Brady, who have all expressed a heartfelt passion for coming back to college so they could play for SSSSS.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2008, 02:14:07 PM »
January 27, 2008.

Following a regularly scheduled daily presser where the Bama Nation gets the update on what SSSSS...The Coach had for breakfast and the exact time of the subsequent poop, it's color and consistency, whether he was pleased with said color and consistency and if not, what SSSSS hollered to his colon in order to make it produce an acceptable movement the following day.  All part of the process.

Following the poop presser, SSSSS...The Coach, met secretly with Deinhart to watch film on T.O. Clinton Portis and Tom Brady, who have all expressed a heartfelt passion for coming back to college so they could play for SSSSS.  
well at least SOMEBODY knows what the fuck is going on around here....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2008, 05:50:50 PM »
It was last week, leading up to the MSU Game. He also said that Coach $ has a bowl of Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes in the snack room. And that No One touches them, or they'd have to answer to Him.
Tom didn't say who they were watching film of, but in a interview on the PF Show he did say that it was of some linemen.  Isn't there a linemen or two, that has commited to uat, that's rated as a three "$tar"?  Mmmmmm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2008, 07:57:20 PM »
He also said that Coach $ has a bowl of Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes in the snack room. And that No One touches them, or they'd have to answer to Him.
hey dumbass, BOL was doing a special and shadowed CNS for like 4 days.
http://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=878080

Saban granted Rivals.com unprecedented access last week – staff meetings, practices, film sessions, speaking events – as the Crimson Tide prepared to play Mississippi State. We even went along with college football's most famous coach to get a haircut.

The staff reviews where it stands in recruiting. At one end of the room, the names, heights, weights, hometowns and 40 times of Alabama's top targets are neatly aligned on rectangular cards by position. Saban briefs the staff on the recruiting calls he made the night before. He also quizzes staff members on the status of other prospects and gets an update on who will be on campus for visits this weekend.

A screen on one end of the room is lowered. It's time to watch film of yesterday's practice. And it doesn't take long for Saban to get angry with the look the scout team is giving.

"What is that guy doing?" Saban says. "The kid didn't even drop into coverage. We can't have this. The guys on the scout team have to give us a better look than this. This is terrible. We need to talk about this."

The staff clears the room. Saban remains to watch film of recruits, scribbling notes and making grades about prospects on a form. A secretary enters the room to remind him of a meeting he has with Nike representatives.

There are no noontime workouts. Going out for lunch? Forget it. It's catered in each day. Need a snack? Stop by the "Saban store" in a room that connects his office and a conference room. There you'll find Golden Flake chips, crackers and a mini-fridge full of soft drinks. A big glass jar on an adjacent counter is stuffed with Little Debbie Oatmeal Pies. But don't even think about touching those – Saban loves them.

yes, clandestine and sinister it was. nobody will EVER figure it out. except everybody that reads BOL :taunt: CNS has mentioned before in interviews about how he grades recruits that he often watches film during and after staff meetings. if you watch some of his press conferences, he has explained this before.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 08:00:25 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2008, 08:47:59 PM »
Psst...

Nice attempt to try to spin Prowler to look like the dumbass, but all you did was give the source you were clamoring for him to provide. Your argument was that this never happened, then you post the credible source that said it happened. Egg's on your face, not Prowler's. I missed the part where he claimed to have heard this from super secret exclusive inside source...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2008, 08:52:10 PM »
Psst...

Nice attempt to try to spin Prowler to look like the dumbass, but all you did was give the source you were clamoring for him to provide. Your argument was that this never happened, then you post the credible source that said it happened. Egg's on your face, not Prowler's. I missed the part where he claimed to have heard this from super secret exclusive inside source...
i am disputing the context in which he posted, because you and i both know what he was trying to put it out there as. thats why i did not think of the BOL article, because of the context in which he posted it. you know what he was trying to do and you're full of shit if you say otherwise. its the same context that he posts ANYTHING at AUN with as well.

Or, just have the Senior Head guy at Rivals sit down with Coach $, after he clears the room, and hope that I'm one of the selected prospects that they watch film of. (By the way, that actually happened)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 08:59:07 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2008, 10:07:38 PM »
Timeout. Who in the hell eats Little Debbie oatmeal cakes? I'd rather eat whatever would be found in the folds of Rosie O'Donnell's vagina that one of those disgusting things.

$4 million doesn't buy class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2008, 10:16:06 PM »
Timeout. Who in the hell eats Little Debbie oatmeal cakes? I'd rather eat whatever would be found in the folds of Rosie O'Donnell's vagina that one of those disgusting things.

You just went way over the line on that one, you sick bastard.   :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2008, 10:24:46 PM »
I'd rather eat whatever would be found in the folds of Rosie O'Donnell's vagina
i hate Ethiopians.

seriously though, what country are you from? who the fuck hates a Little Debbie Oatmeal Pie?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2008, 10:27:08 PM »

You're the ghey. 

Oatmeal cream pies are make-you-fart-later good.  Hell, I think I might go eat one right now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2008, 10:30:22 PM »

You're kidding...right?  I mean, besides you...who DOESN'T like Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes if you're in the house....have the munchies and open the pantry door to see that beautiful box.  Cup one of the cakes in your hand and pull the wrapper apart oh so gently.  Feel that moist, warm cake.  Give it a light squeeze and watch some of that gooey cream ooze out.  Lick down the middle of the cake to get to that sweet, succulent honey inside before you just dive in devour it.

It's over pretty quick but man, doesn't the taste of Little Debbie on your lips for the next few hours just make you shiver?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions