Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fulmer Cup Champions Defending Their Title

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Fulmer Cup Champions Defending Their Title
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2008, 01:50:16 PM »
It's also logical to assume that either RWS or BG03 was RIGHT FUCKING THERE and in the moment.  Or that they will at least have a close personal relationship with someone who was and has the REAL story. 

:taunt:
still waiting on the REAL story Kaos......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2008, 01:52:09 PM »
Yeah Kaos, since we don't know every single detail of the account, just the fact that YET another Crimpson Turd football player got in YET another bar scuffle, it's logical to assume that it's everyone ELSE's fault but one of the players.
which bar did it happen at?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2008, 02:03:56 PM »
which bar did it happen at?

Here's the thing.  I don't know. Further, I don't care.  You MAY know about this one or you may not.  But the rush to defend with "inside personal information" on every other case that's come along renders your self-claimed knowledge -- regardless to the actual veracity of it -- bullshit.  It's been bullshit every time before why should it be any different now? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2008, 02:09:06 PM »
Here's the thing.  I don't know. Further, I don't care.  You MAY know about this one or you may not.  But the rush to defend with "inside personal information" on every other case that's come along renders your self-claimed knowledge -- regardless to the actual veracity of it -- bullshit.  It's been bullshit every time before why should it be any different now? 
ok, so list each time i have claimed inside knowledge on an incident with a player and it was total bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2008, 02:10:27 PM »
ok, so list each time i have claimed inside knowledge on an incident with a player and it was total bullshit.

Every other time.  Do your own homework, bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2008, 02:18:43 PM »
Every other time.  Do your own homework, bitch.
again, list each time i have claimed inside knowledge of an incident with a player and it has turned out to be bullshit. oh, what a surprise......once again, you have ran your mouth and spouted off some bullshit that you know nothing about. you never provide any kind of proof or anything to the contrary, it is just always "because i know everything and you don't know shit, because i say so" type responses. oh, i'm sorry. i forgot that the word shit offends you now.

"YOU DON'T KNOW A FUCKING THING, YOU'RE WRONG"

"oh really, then what happened?"

"I DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T CARE BUT YOU'RE WRONG DUMBASS, YOU'RE ALWAYS WRONG"

"oh, when have i said i knew and i was wrong"

"I DON'T KNOW, GO PROVE MY POINT FOR ME, YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG"

gotcha.  :taunt:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 02:20:45 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2008, 02:41:12 PM »
My best friend is a cop with the TPD, and he says that he hears the same thing that RWS is hearing. I guess my buddy is full of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2008, 03:18:33 PM »
Well, being a police dispatcher, it is reasonable to assume that scissors DOES know a bunch of those Alabama team members.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008, 03:39:01 PM »
My best friend is a cop with the TPD, and he says that he hears the same thing that RWS is hearing. I guess my buddy is full of shit.

And another chimes in from the sidelines.  Another Bama fan with an inside source at the TPD. 

:taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008, 03:40:52 PM »
again, list each time i have claimed inside knowledge of an incident with a player and it has turned out to be bullshit. oh, what a surprise......once again, you have ran your mouth and spouted off some bullshit that you know nothing about. you never provide any kind of proof or anything to the contrary, it is just always "because i know everything and you don't know shit, because i say so" type responses. oh, i'm sorry. i forgot that the word shit offends you now.

"YOU DON'T KNOW A FUCKING THING, YOU'RE WRONG"

"oh really, then what happened?"

"I DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T CARE BUT YOU'RE WRONG DUMBASS, YOU'RE ALWAYS WRONG"

"oh, when have i said i knew and i was wrong"

"I DON'T KNOW, GO PROVE MY POINT FOR ME, YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG"

gotcha.  :taunt:

The only thing you got is the aftertaste of Julio's jizz in your throat.  My source with the TPD says you're back up on blow duty the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  Julio said you need to brush your teeth, too, he can smell your stanky breath when you're choking on it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 03:48:06 PM »
Is there a bammer message board poster in the known universe with no ties to TPD?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 04:02:56 PM »
What do you say to an Alabama football player in a 3-piece suit?

Will the Defendant please rise...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 06:55:36 PM »
Is there a bammer message board poster in the known universe with no ties to TPD?

Haha, it seems like there isn't. But you gotta figure with over 200 (I think) officers, people are bound to know some of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Birmingham

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 07:04:42 PM »
The Saban quote in the original post is completely and utterly butchered.  Just thought I'd mention that even though it might hurt the OP's agenda.  Saban said that he would deal with it internally.  Out of curiosity, what action do you think should be taken in a fighting incident with no charges pressed?  Or maybe I should say fighting incidents that didn't happen in spring training.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 07:58:17 PM »
Fighting incidents that didn't happen in spring training.  Spring training?  Come on, everybody knows it's fall.  The air is cool and the leaves are changing.  It's the college football regular season for christs sake.  McClain's incident just happened last week and that's clearly during the.....

Wait....you were taking a shot at Auburn...right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 09:39:37 PM »

Haha, it seems like there isn't. But you gotta figure with over 200 (I think) officers, people are bound to know some of them.
200 cops for that little shit hole of a town? Jesus, talk about overkill. Oh wait, I forgot. 160 of them are assigned to the Athletic Department Bureau.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 10:44:20 PM »
The Saban quote in the original post is completely and utterly butchered.  Just thought I'd mention that even though it might hurt the OP's agenda.  Saban said that he would deal with it internally.  Out of curiosity, what action do you think should be taken in a fighting incident with no charges pressed?  Or maybe I should say fighting incidents that didn't happen in spring training.
Oh that notoriously anti-bammer biased Tide Notebook section of the Bamerham news...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2008, 07:49:56 PM »
Coach $ also asked the reporter, "Did you see him play?!?!?......How do YOU think he did?!?!?" Seems to me that, since he's a starter, and a "Representative of the University and the team", he'd have to commit the crime outside the reach of "The Process" to have any kind of discipline happen to him.

If I'm a Thug prospect, I'd definately give uat a hard look and hope that my Stars are high enough that they'd return the favor. Or, just have the Senior Head guy at Rivals sit down with Coach $, after he clears the room, and hope that I'm one of the selected prospects that they watch film of. (By the way, that actually happened)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2008, 08:28:04 PM »
Or, just have the Senior Head guy at Rivals sit down with Coach $, after he clears the room, and hope that I'm one of the selected prospects that they watch film of. (By the way, that actually happened)
oh, wow. which Rivals guy was it? when did that happen, and which prospect's film did they watch? yeah, all of our recruits from the 07 class are so horrible, i was wondering how they were ranked that high.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 09:03:50 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »
oh, wow. which Rivals guy was it? when did that happen, and which prospect's film did they watch? yeah, all of our recruits from the 07 class are so horrible, i was wondering how they were ranked that high.

He didn't say anything that was any more or less "provable" than your "insider" info.   Deal with it Captain Smartypants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions