Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fulmer Cup Champions Defending Their Title

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Fulmer Cup Champions Defending Their Title
« on: November 16, 2008, 07:11:39 PM »
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/sports/1226826961175590.xml&coll=2

Saban says he won't `penalize' McClain:

TUSCALOOSA - Alabama coach Nick Saban said he does not plan to punish linebacker Rolando McClain for his role in an altercation with two Delta Tau Delta fraternity brothers Thursday night.

Saban did not address specifics of the incident involving the starting linebacker, who made 11 tackles against Mississippi State. Saban said the university is still receiving information about what happened. And he called for caution when evaluating it.

"If he made a mistake because somebody else did something, we all make them," Saban said.

"I'm not going to penalize him and punish him. We'll discipline him and change his behavior so he does better and that's about it. Because he has done a lot for this university and I'm proud of him. What he was involved in will be handled internally."

McClain was not available for comment.

The Iron Fist of Saban strikes again. Blame it on "somebody else". And if anyone buys into this "we'll handle it internally" bullshit, especially in the same breath as "I'm not going to penalize him and punish him", you probably believe your girlfriend when she says she's staying the night at her friend's house. By the way, say hi to my friend for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Fulmer Cup Champions Defending Their Title
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 07:20:12 PM »
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/sports/1226826961175590.xml&coll=2

The Iron Fist of Saban strikes again. Blame it on "somebody else". And if anyone buys into this "we'll handle it internally" bullshit, especially in the same breath as "I'm not going to penalize him and punish him", you're one gullible, you probably believe your girlfriend when she says she's staying the night at her friend's house. By the way, say hi to my friend for me.
did Saban fuck your sister then rub his dick on your car's door handle or something? McClain tried to defend a guy that was jumped by two frat guys. that Rolando McClain, such a criminal.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 07:56:56 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 09:50:54 PM »
did Saban fuck your sister then rub his dick on your car's door handle or something? McClain tried to defend a guy that was jumped by two frat guys. that Rolando McClain, such a criminal.

Oh bullshit.  And the fuck with the gun thought he had a flashlight and was trying to help folks walk around in the dark.   And Jimmy Johns thought he was going to make doughnuts with all that powdered sugar. 

You just make shit up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 10:36:38 PM »
Oh bullshit.  And the fuck with the gun thought he had a flashlight and was trying to help folks walk around in the dark.   And Jimmy Johns thought he was going to make doughnuts with all that powdered sugar. 

You just make shit up. 
oh, ok. so tell me how it went down since there is NO way i work with somebody who just came down here from TPD and talked to the guy in investigations working it (BOTH of which are AU fans so really have no reason to lie) and said thats what happened. no, theres no way that happened. Kaos has the REAL scoop, and as usual, knows everything about everything while nobody else knows shit and just makes shit up. please enlighten me, how did it REALLY go down since i am fucking clueless? 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 10:39:54 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 12:03:06 AM »
oh, ok. so tell me how it went down since there is NO way i work with somebody who just came down here from TPD and talked to the guy in investigations working it (BOTH of which are AU fans so really have no reason to lie) and said thats what happened. no, theres no way that happened. Kaos has the REAL scoop, and as usual, knows everything about everything while nobody else knows shit and just makes shit up. please enlighten me, how did it REALLY go down since i am fucking clueless? 

Yeah, you're FULL of shit.  Completely full.

It's fucking AMAZINGLY coincidental that either you or BG03 is close personal friends with somebody who was RIGHT FUCKING THERE at every single incident that has involved an Alabama athlete over the past ten years. 

One of you was riding in the back seat helping Juwan Simpson hand out presents to needy children when that cop mistook his ladle from the soup kitchen for a gun.

One of you was hangin' with Whoolio the night he was gathering bags of NutraSweet for diabetics and somebody got confused and popped a cap in one of his boy's ass.

One of you was right there on the strip when one of the Bama punks thought he saw someone suffocating in the back seat of a cop car and valiantly broke the window with his head.

One of you was standing right next to Draft Status Castille when he inquired about the family of one of the police officers who had wrongly targeted him for trying to incite a street brawl.

One of you delivered the pizza to the guy who accused of credit card theft and you saw with your own eyes that he just picked up the wrong wallet..... across campus a few days before.

One of you was out there in front of the athletic complex and you know for sure he wasn't robbing those people, he was just asking for donations to the UA athletic fund to help pay Nick Saban.  He just forgot he had that gun that wasn't his. Big misunderstanding.

One of you bought puppies from Jimmy Johns and you know he thought all that white powder was talcum for his poor dog's sore asses. 

Yeah.

Utter BULLSHIT.  You fucks have played the "I have a very good friend who told me..." horsehit game too many times to have any credibility at all.  I personally don't care if you're assfucking one of the investigating officers and get a sworn affidavit between buggery sessions. I'm not going to believe it now.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 12:04:03 AM »

:hulk:

hahahahahaa!   This is going to be a long couple weeks for you if you choose to spend it here scissors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 12:04:38 AM »

It's fucking AMAZINGLY coincidental that either you or BG03 is close personal friends with somebody who was RIGHT FUCKING THERE at every single incident that has involved an Alabama athlete over the past ten years. 

One of you was riding in the back seat helping Juwan Simpson hand out presents to needy children when that cop mistook his ladle from the soup kitchen for a gun.

One of you was hangin' with Whoolio the night he was gathering bags of NutraSweet for diabetics and somebody got confused and popped a cap in one of his boy's ass.

One of you was right there on the strip when one of the Bama punks thought he saw someone suffocating in the back seat of a cop car and valiantly broke the window with his head.

One of you was standing right next to Draft Status Castille when he inquired about the family of one of the police officers who had wrongly targeted him for trying to incite a street brawl.

One of you delivered the pizza to the guy who accused of credit card theft and you saw with your own eyes that he just picked up the wrong wallet..... across campus a few days before.

One of you was out there in front of the athletic complex and you know for sure he wasn't robbing those people, he was just asking for donations to the UA athletic fund to help pay Nick Saban.  He just forgot he had that gun that wasn't his. Big misunderstanding.

One of you bought puppies from Jimmy Johns and you know he thought all that white powder was talcum for his poor dog's sore asses. 

Yeah.

Utter BULLSHIT.  You fucks have played the "I have a very good friend who told me..." horsehit game too many times to have any credibility at all.  I personally don't care if you're assfucking one of the investigating officers and get a sworn affidavit between buggery sessions. I'm not going to believe it now.

:popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 01:05:55 AM »

Yeah.

ok, so show me where i've said any of that shit. go ahead, i'll be waiting on it. show me where i've said i was right there when anything happened. must be the same how you know what happened in this case. i'm still waiting on you to tell me what actually happened with the McClain case since i'm such an idiot and you are clearly of superior intelligence because you can have a little temper tantrum. come on Kaos, you can do it. just let me in on your vast knowledge of whats going on so i can be educated. the fact of the matter is, i have a legit reason for knowing something and it pissess you off that somebody knows something the allmighty Kaos doesn't know and called you out on it. it just can't be possible that an AU fan that rags my ass almost on a daily basis about UA that used to work for TPD actually...*GASP*...knows somebody at TPD! and a good friend of his who is an investigator is actually working it. as impossible as that may sound, it has happened. you don't know shit about what happened, and you cover it up with a bunch of wind blowing and shit talking that doesn't amount to anything. you do it emphatically because you know there is nobody to even take my side here and everybody wants it to be true that McClain is a hardened criminal. but hey, when he isn't charged with shit i'm sure it will be a conspiracy because you know, our players never get arrested. its swept neatly under the rug every time. i'm sure if the shoe were on the other foot and we were discussing an AU player, you would have the same reaction you have had here except defending the AU player, even when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 01:07:36 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 01:10:41 AM »
:hulk:

hahahahahaa!   This is going to be a long couple weeks for you if you choose to spend it here scissors.
why do you think i'm here? the shit talking capacity is much higher and of better quality here than at AUN. if i wanted a bunch of "golly", "geez", "allright you guys", and other various forms of asslicking the next few weeks, i would be stirring more shit there. i know the next few weeks are open season, thats what makes this shit great.

a hearty  :fu: to you, sir.  :thumbsup:
 :pee:  :sw:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 01:14:21 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 06:30:53 AM »
ok, so show me where i've said any of that shit. go ahead, i'll be waiting on it. show me where i've said i was right there when anything happened. must be the same how you know what happened in this case. i'm still waiting on you to tell me what actually happened with the McClain case since i'm such an idiot and you are clearly of superior intelligence because you can have a little temper tantrum. come on Kaos, you can do it. just let me in on your vast knowledge of whats going on so i can be educated. the fact of the matter is, i have a legit reason for knowing something and it pissess you off that somebody knows something the allmighty Kaos doesn't know and called you out on it. it just can't be possible that an AU fan that rags my ass almost on a daily basis about UA that used to work for TPD actually...*GASP*...knows somebody at TPD! and a good friend of his who is an investigator is actually working it. as impossible as that may sound, it has happened. you don't know shit about what happened, and you cover it up with a bunch of wind blowing and shit talking that doesn't amount to anything. you do it emphatically because you know there is nobody to even take my side here and everybody wants it to be true that McClain is a hardened criminal. but hey, when he isn't charged with shit i'm sure it will be a conspiracy because you know, our players never get arrested. its swept neatly under the rug every time. i'm sure if the shoe were on the other foot and we were discussing an AU player, you would have the same reaction you have had here except defending the AU player, even when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

= Rant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 06:34:51 AM »
why do you think i'm here? the shit talking capacity is much higher and of better quality here than at AUN. if i wanted a bunch of "golly", "geez", "allright you guys", and other various forms of asslicking the next few weeks, i would be stirring more shit there. i know the next few weeks are open season, thats what makes this shit great.

a hearty  :fu: to you, sir.  :thumbsup:
 :pee:  :sw:

Careful with your downplay of AUN.  The powers that be like to excersize their Admin power over those that speak down on the Mighty E-Penis moderation and PG rating over there.

Chizad's blood pressure just went up two points on the emoticon usage alone.

You're just flat fucked. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 06:36:38 AM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 08:18:49 AM »
So Chad, who did your girlfriend really sleep with?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 09:23:09 AM »
but hey, when he isn't charged with shit i'm sure it will be a conspiracy because you know, our players never get arrested. its swept neatly under the rug every time. i'm sure if the shoe were on the other foot and we were discussing an AU player, you would have the same reaction you have had here except defending the AU player, even when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
And exactly how often is the shoe on the other foot? How often are our football players busting heads in bar fights? An incident or two, I could give you the benefit of the doubt on. There is absolutely no rational way that EVERY one of the constant scuffles on the strip is one big misunderstanding. I mean, it's not even the OFF-season, and your thugs still find a way to make the papers for bar fights etc.

I know. You don't know how it should be handled. It's been a while since you've had anything that resembles discipline at the inmate-run asylum you call the capstone. Here's a hint...

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-spotlight16-2008nov16,0,3980442.story

Bowden delivers the knockout punch
By Mark Medina
November 16, 2008
Florida State Coach Bobby Bowden didn't wait to see a police report before suspending five wide receivers for their role in a midweek campus brawl.

Taiwan Easterling, Richard Goodman, Cameron Wade, Bert Reed and Corey Surrency sat out Saturday's game. And the Seminoles missed them, losing to Boston College, 21-17, at Tallahassee, Fla.

Florida State (7-3 overall, 4-3 in the Atlantic Coast Conference) needs to win out in league play and Wake Forest would have to lose to give the Seminoles a chance at winning the ACC's Atlantic Division and qualify for the conference title game.

But for now, Florida State has other matters to worry about.

Nineteen players have been held out of games this season, mostly for academic reasons. The Seminoles are also awaiting the NCAA's response on sanctions from a 2007 academic cheating scandal.

"If I'm sitting up there [at NCAA headquarters] in Indianapolis looking at this, I'd say 'Those guys down there aren't taking this thing very serious,' " said Jim Smith, a former Florida attorney general who chairs the school's board of trustees.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 09:23:53 AM »
So Chad, who did your girlfriend really sleep with?
No, if that was directed at anyone, it was BG03. We have a mutual friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 09:37:40 AM »
When pappy Bowden is besting you in the team discipline department, you SERIOUSLY suck. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2008, 09:50:57 AM »
No, if that was directed at anyone, it was BG03. We have a mutual friend.

Aaaahhhh...the ole mutual friend ploy.  Actually, I know this to be a fact. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2008, 09:52:25 AM »

Does anybody else smell something?  I smell it. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2008, 12:44:58 PM »
Does anybody else smell something?  I smell it. 

go ahead, Kaos.....still waiting on what REALLY happened. come on, all it takes is typing. you like to do that, so this shouldn't be difficult. since the police or the people involved have NO idea what happened, please inform everybody what went down. thats all you have to do. stiiiiiiiiill waiting.......you know everything, so please enlighten us with whatever windbag reply you can conjure up.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 12:45:42 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2008, 01:11:29 PM »
go ahead, Kaos.....still waiting on what REALLY happened. come on, all it takes is typing. you like to do that, so this shouldn't be difficult. since the police or the people involved have NO idea what happened, please inform everybody what went down. thats all you have to do. stiiiiiiiiill waiting.......you know everything, so please enlighten us with whatever windbag reply you can conjure up.
Yeah Kaos, since we don't know every single detail of the account, just the fact that YET another Crimpson Turd football player got in YET another bar scuffle, it's logical to assume that it's everyone ELSE's fault but one of the players.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2008, 01:18:53 PM »
Yeah Kaos, since we don't know every single detail of the account, just the fact that YET another Crimpson Turd football player got in YET another bar scuffle, it's logical to assume that it's everyone ELSE's fault but one of the players.

It's also logical to assume that either RWS or BG03 was RIGHT FUCKING THERE and in the moment.  Or that they will at least have a close personal relationship with someone who was and has the REAL story. 

:taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions