Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dear Cam...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Dear Cam...
« on: March 22, 2023, 10:56:43 AM »
Cam -
I love you, man. You're one of my favorite Auburn players of all time. The child-like energy and enthusiasm you brought to Auburn combined with the immense natural talent you possessed created a larger-than-life superhero. You lifted the program on your back and took it to places we never thought we'd see. 

Your first couple of years in the NFL were amazing. I hate you got caught up in the Farewell Peyton tour and were denied the Superbowl win you should have gotten.

I know you want to play in the league again, and you're absolutely, positively right. There are NOT 32 quarterbacks better than you. I want you to make another run through the NFL and prove to the world that you were and are one of the best to ever put on the pads. 

BUT... my brother... BUT.  You have learned absolutely nothing from your long banishment from the NFL. I saw your cocky, dancing, prancing video announcing that you'd be working out at Auburn's Pro Day. I saw the clips of you making effortless throws. Honestly you looked better than you've looked ever throwing the ball.  The stark reality is the first act canceled out anything the second may have provided. Nobody will remember the throws, they'll just remember your antics.

You want to know why people like Dak Prescott, Tua Turdburgler, Andy Dalton, Jaboo Winston,Nick Foles, Geno Smith, and others like them -- guys who couldn't carry your shoelaces -- have NFL jobs and you don't?  It's because they matured, they molded themselves into the steady, calm presence NFL teams want  from the face of their franchise and at the helm of their offense. The NFL is a business. It doesn't hire hopping, flopping, preening peacocks unless they have out-of-this-world talent (which you did, but don't any longer).   

I gave up yesterday when I saw you clowning. You're never going to learn.  If you'd reined some of that in you'd probably still be in the NFL.  You'd get your shot.  Based on what I saw yesterday I don't believe you ever will. 

That's a shame, bro.  You could have been a legend.  You could have made the Hall. All you had to do was grow up just a little bit. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 10:58:27 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: Dear Cam...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 02:42:18 PM »
Cam -
I love you, man. You're one of my favorite Auburn players of all time. The child-like energy and enthusiasm you brought to Auburn combined with the immense natural talent you possessed created a larger-than-life superhero. You lifted the program on your back and took it to places we never thought we'd see. 

Your first couple of years in the NFL were amazing. I hate you got caught up in the Farewell Peyton tour and were denied the Superbowl win you should have gotten.

I know you want to play in the league again, and you're absolutely, positively right. There are NOT 32 quarterbacks better than you. I want you to make another run through the NFL and prove to the world that you were and are one of the best to ever put on the pads. 

BUT... my brother... BUT.  You have learned absolutely nothing from your long banishment from the NFL. I saw your cocky, dancing, prancing video announcing that you'd be working out at Auburn's Pro Day. I saw the clips of you making effortless throws. Honestly you looked better than you've looked ever throwing the ball.  The stark reality is the first act canceled out anything the second may have provided. Nobody will remember the throws, they'll just remember your antics.

You want to know why people like Dak Prescott, Tua Turdburgler, Andy Dalton, Jaboo Winston,Nick Foles, Geno Smith, and others like them -- guys who couldn't carry your shoelaces -- have NFL jobs and you don't?  It's because they matured, they molded themselves into the steady, calm presence NFL teams want  from the face of their franchise and at the helm of their offense. The NFL is a business. It doesn't hire hopping, flopping, preening peacocks unless they have out-of-this-world talent (which you did, but don't any longer).   

I gave up yesterday when I saw you clowning. You're never going to learn.  If you'd reined some of that in you'd probably still be in the NFL.  You'd get your shot.  Based on what I saw yesterday I don't believe you ever will. 

That's a shame, bro.  You could have been a legend.  You could have made the Hall. All you had to do was grow up just a little bit.

I second this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 02:57:39 PM »
My wife asked about him and I just said “no team wants to put up with the antics”.
He is better than half the league, but they go about it as a business. And they don’t wear dresses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
oldautiger,
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 03:16:57 PM »
I’d love the XFL team here in St Louis to fire McTattoo and bring in Cam.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 05:08:05 PM »
I’d love the XFL team here in St Louis to fire McTattoo and bring in Cam.

Cam forever.  The man is a delight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2023, 09:13:44 PM »
Cam forever.  The man is a delight.

He is. But K ain’t wrong either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2023, 09:19:32 PM »
He is. But K ain’t wrong either.

That there’s a given.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 11:23:15 AM »
Those of you that were on the board back during Carolina’s Super Bowl year, know I jumped off his train way back then. Obviously love everything he did at Auburn that K alluded to.  But for me, while I pull for our guys to have great NFL careers, it’s still different when you get to the pros.  I’m an ATL guy, and as long as you’re keeking dee touchdowns, I don’t give a shit where you’re from.  In his prime, Julio was my dude.  But, he went to Bama.  Whatever, last week, he had 12 catches for 189 yards and 2 TD’s. My dude!!! 

I went to a Falcons/Panthers match up in 2016.  Even though I was a Dirty Birds fan, I went to it thinking I couldn’t lose.  If the ATL wins, great.  If Cam kicks ass, I still win.  I came away from that game thinking, “What a fucking clown that guy has become.” Biggest Me Monster in sports history.

Back to K’s point though.  Those antics are exactly why he most likely won’t get another shot in the league.  It might happen. But most of the analysts I’ve heard say it would be as a back up, and nobody wants that big of a personality as their back up QB.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 05:00:49 PM »
Those of you that were on the board back during Carolina’s Super Bowl year, know I jumped off his train way back then. Obviously love everything he did at Auburn that K alluded to.  But for me, while I pull for our guys to have great NFL careers, it’s still different when you get to the pros.  I’m an ATL guy, and as long as you’re keeking dee touchdowns, I don’t give a shit where you’re from.  In his prime, Julio was my dude.  But, he went to Bama.  Whatever, last week, he had 12 catches for 189 yards and 2 TD’s. My dude!!! 

I went to a Falcons/Panthers match up in 2016.  Even though I was a Dirty Birds fan, I went to it thinking I couldn’t lose.  If the ATL wins, great.  If Cam kicks ass, I still win.  I came away from that game thinking, “What a fucking clown that guy has become.” Biggest Me Monster in sports history.

Back to K’s point though.  Those antics are exactly why he most likely won’t get another shot in the league.  It might happen. But most of the analysts I’ve heard say it would be as a back up, and nobody wants that big of a personality as their back up QB.   

Bullshit.

Cam is amazing.  He is Auburn and Auburn loves him.

Haterzzzzzzzzzzz gonna hate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2023, 05:54:00 PM »
Bullshit.

Cam is amazing.  He is Auburn and Auburn loves him.

Haterzzzzzzzzzzz gonna hate.

Clown show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2023, 08:40:34 PM »
Nobody has been harder on the Cam wagon than Kaos. 

As much as it hurts me, it’s time for the man to humble himself or it’s over. 

He won’t.  It is. 

Not for me.  I still love the guy.  But because he won’t do that one thing, he will never be what he could have been.  F
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2023, 10:11:00 PM »
Nobody has been harder on the Cam wagon than Kaos. 

As much as it hurts me, it’s time for the man to humble himself or it’s over. 

He won’t.  It is. 

Not for me.  I still love the guy.  But because he won’t do that one thing, he will never be what he could have been.  F

His actions took him from phenomenon to whacko in a short time.
He may love AU, but he is a bit of an embarrassment at times.
I used to defend him. Now I just move on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2023, 10:49:41 AM »

Where I finally broke was when I saw the video.  As a business owner I would not hire the guy.  When you're creating a team of employees you're looking for personality and fit as much as skill. 

The fucked up hair, the dancing and preening, the arrogance, the dismissal of the ability of other players in the league "motherfuckers who ain't as good as me"....  Unless he's an otherworldly talent you can't bring all that into your company. 

The NFL is a business. The players are (well paid) employees. As an owner, you can't take on all that baggage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2023, 11:32:08 AM »

Sorry you guys have lost the joy in your lives.  Cam is a pure blinding light of happiness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2023, 12:10:16 PM »
Sorry you guys have lost the joy in your lives.  Cam is a pure blinding light of happiness.

You're my blinding light of sexiness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2023, 12:38:52 PM »
That there’s a given.
One of your stronger attributes is your humility.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2023, 12:41:58 PM »
It simply depends on how one chooses to identify.

Today, I am a very large dicked Latin man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2023, 12:52:17 PM »

I can see why you feel this way. After reading all of this post , I started to realize that if I were a fag, I very well may feel exactly the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2023, 02:12:13 PM »
I can see why you feel this way. After reading all of this post , I started to realize that if I were a fag, I very well may feel exactly the same.

I only put the tip in.  That does not make me gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2023, 01:36:56 PM »
Cam admits in an interview that consultants tell him if he wants to be possibly attractive to the NFL, he needs to get rid of the ridiculous hair.  So Cam says.... no. 

That hair is "deeply rooted in his culture" and he's being "true to himself..."  Besides, other quarterbacks have long hair, he said.   

What he fails to see in his self-serving blindness is that refusing to transform himself into what the NFL needs him to be is evidence that he puts self interests over team. The long-hair he's referencing is obviously Aaron Rogers who didn't go that route until he was established to the point that he wasn't expendable. They are not the same.  Cam has a long and successful career like Rogers?  He can wear his hair however.  Come back and prove he's still a magician, win the Super Bowl he should have won, earn another MVP, return to form?  Then he's got fuck-you leverage.

I love Cam. Always will. I just wish at some point over the last 18 months or so he'd learned a little humility and proved he was ready to make one last run at it.  Looks like that day will never come.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions