Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tigers and Bears

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Tigers and Bears
« on: June 02, 2023, 09:59:51 AM »
From Auburntigers.com

AUBURN, Ala. – Auburn will face Baylor in a neutral, non-conference matchup to officially tip-off the 2023-24 men's college basketball season on Tuesday, Nov. 7, at the Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls, S.D.

This marks the second-consecutive year Baylor will compete at the Sanford Pentagon, while it will be the first time Auburn plays on Heritage Court.

"Auburn and Baylor are powerhouse college basketball programs, and this matchup will be an incredible start to the 2023-24 college season at the Sanford Pentagon," said Jesse Smith, vice president of Sanford Sports. "It does not matter where in the country these teams are from – fans in South Dakota love basketball, and they will help make this game a memorable one for the athletes and coaches."

Auburn, a member of the SEC, is coming off a 21-13 season which saw the Tigers advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament. Forward Johni Broome, an All-SEC Second Team selection, is the team's top returning scorer (14.2 ppg), rebounder (8.4 rpg) and shot blocker (2.4 bpg).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Tigers and Bears
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 10:52:57 AM »
From Auburntigers.com

AUBURN, Ala. – Auburn will face Baylor in a neutral, non-conference matchup to officially tip-off the 2023-24 men's college basketball season on Tuesday, Nov. 7, at the Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls, S.D.

This marks the second-consecutive year Baylor will compete at the Sanford Pentagon, while it will be the first time Auburn plays on Heritage Court.

"Auburn and Baylor are powerhouse college basketball programs, and this matchup will be an incredible start to the 2023-24 college season at the Sanford Pentagon," said Jesse Smith, vice president of Sanford Sports. "It does not matter where in the country these teams are from – fans in South Dakota love basketball, and they will help make this game a memorable one for the athletes and coaches."

Auburn, a member of the SEC, is coming off a 21-13 season which saw the Tigers advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament. Forward Johni Broome, an All-SEC Second Team selection, is the team's top returning scorer (14.2 ppg), rebounder (8.4 rpg) and shot blocker (2.4 bpg).

My God.

That made my heart turn a flip. 

Thank you, Bruce Pearl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Tigers and Bears
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 11:26:56 AM »
South Dakota?  Really?
I did read that da Bears played Gonzaga there in the last couple years and tickets sold out in like 15 minutes.  Nevermind that they had to roll out the extra set of metal bleachers for the other side of the court too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.