Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Le....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Le....
« on: May 23, 2023, 03:02:02 PM »
Flop is out of the NBA playoffs.  Looks like Denver and Nikola Jokic will be facing Jimmy "Buckets" Butler, and the Heat, if Miami can win one of the next 3. 

I know I'm alone in this thread.  Don't care.  LeBron is taking his punk ass to the house, and that warms my heart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Le....
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 04:26:35 PM »
Flop is out of the NBA playoffs.  Looks like Denver and Nikola Jokic will be facing Jimmy "Buckets" Butler, and the Heat, if Miami can win one of the next 3. 

I know I'm alone in this thread.  Don't care.  LeBron is taking his punk ass to the house, and that warms my heart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 04:33:21 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2023, 08:51:44 AM »
F him. He's been the benefactor of a lot of slick marketing and a soft ass league that catered to him. When I think of the great Alpha Wolves of the NBA, he isn't even close to them - Wilt, Bill Russell, Barkley, Larry, Magic, Kobe, and MJ. They didn't cry after everything didn't go just perfectly the first round. Soft ass millennial LeBron needs to go TF away for good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2023, 01:35:59 PM »
F him. He's been the benefactor of a lot of slick marketing and a soft ass league that catered to him. When I think of the great Alpha Wolves of the NBA, he isn't even close to them - Wilt, Bill Russell, Barkley, Larry, Magic, Kobe, and MJ. They didn't cry after everything didn't go just perfectly the first round. Soft ass millennial LeBron needs to go TF away for good.

Just wait...his elder progeny will be coming in the next year or two. By then, LeB will own a franchise AND probably be commissioner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg