Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Chortled

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I Chortled
« on: February 21, 2023, 11:47:01 AM »
Can't recall the last NBA All Star game I watched any part of. Didn't see one minute of the dunk contest, 3-point contest or any of the festivities. I used to.  Years ago, the dunk contest was a must see for me. 

Not because I hate the NBA.  I follow it and watch games here and there.  But, more because the whole weekend became a joke long ago, and they don't have the big name players in the contests.

However, the buzz from this past weekend was a guy named Mac McClung.  Just signed to a 10 day contract with Philly, and added to the dunk contest roster.  I've seen the highlights several times.  This guy killed it.  Three perfect scores out of four dunks.  Did some wild shit!

McClung is white. Okay, who cares, right?  I came across a meme this morning on the bookfaces, showing the guy about to slam, with the caption, "Black History Month".

The comment that went straight to the top, from a black guy, won the internets. "Set our people back 400 years, and this is the blackest sport ever." The guy got hundreds of replies, just about everyone laughing their asses off, and thanking the guy for finding the humor in it, (the humor that was intended) and not taking shit so seriously.  I agreed.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: I Chortled
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 12:05:08 PM »
The comment that went straight to the top, from a black guy, won the internets. "Set our people back 400 years, and this is the blackest sport ever."

He obviously hasn't been to the inner cities lately. I don't think the dunk did that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE