Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Let's talk scheduling in the New SEC

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Let's talk scheduling in the New SEC
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2023, 05:36:32 PM »
He is one of the greats, similar to Pryor. Inappropriate & offensive comedy is the best kind. “And that is what I appreciates about you.”
You are too kind. I was better before my brain was damaged by an aneurysm and then a stroke. It amazes me, quite frankly, that I’m still much funnier than any of these other motherfuckers.

Keeping in mind, it’s like being the smartest on the short bus. But it does make me feel a lot better about myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2023, 05:45:41 PM »
You are too kind. I was better before my brain was damaged by an aneurysm and then a stroke. It amazes me, quite frankly, that I’m still much funnier than any of these other motherfuckers.

Keeping in mind, it’s like being the smartest on the short bus. But it does make me feel a lot better about myself.

Hell, the damage coulda got rid of the dumb parts.  Glad you're still around.  I wouldn't wish either of those things on anyone (my pops had a stroke 5 years back). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2023, 06:36:24 PM »
Wait just a damn minute.  I'm more inappropriator and offensiver, and definitely comedier than him.  He's an butthole.

Til you, I didn’t know litigators had a sense of humor. Thought it was all leather-bound books, whiskey decanters, and smoking hot mistresses/paralegals/secretaries. All of which I was going to shit on, but now I am just jealous and forgot where I was going with this post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2023, 10:24:33 PM »
Hell, the damage coulda got rid of the dumb parts.  Glad you're still around.  I wouldn't wish either of those things on anyone (my pops had a stroke 5 years back).
No, the dumb parts are still very much in play. Strokes are the real deal. Mine was so minor in comparison that I hate to say that I had a stroke. But it still damn near killed me.

I’d honestly rather go meet the maker than experience that ever again. There is zero hesitation in that.

Hope your dad is well.

I’m dumber than I was but it’s all relative. I am like a genius, around these window lickers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2023, 10:38:13 PM »
Til you, I didn’t know litigators had a sense of humor. Thought it was all leather-bound books, whiskey decanters, and smoking hot mistresses/paralegals/secretaries. All of which I was going to shit on, but now I am just jealous and forgot where I was going with this post.
I would not consider litigator as a good description. A telephone settler is probably a better title.

In other words, he calls insurance companies and asks them what it’s worth to them to stay out of court. After chasing an ambulance or finding a slip and fall victim. You honestly don’t need to know Jack shit about the law. Believe me. It’s not rocket science or he wouldn’t be doing it.

The only other paralegal on here specializes in gender equality, I believe. He talks a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo, here to four and what not. A bunch of koonga boonga, if you ask me.

If you really need legitimate legal representation, I’d recommend not seeking it here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2023, 08:38:45 AM »
I would not consider litigator as a good description. A telephone settler is probably a better title.

In other words, he calls insurance companies and asks them what it’s worth to them to stay out of court. After chasing an ambulance or finding a slip and fall victim. You honestly don’t need to know Jack shit about the law. Believe me. It’s not rocket science or he wouldn’t be doing it.

The only other paralegal on here specializes in gender equality, I believe. He talks a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo, here to four and what not. A bunch of koonga boonga, if you ask me.

If you really need legitimate legal representation, I’d recommend not seeking it here.

Let's just get one thing straight here about ole Snags. He does NOT seek slip and fall victims - they seek him. Sure, his billboards are every other mile on the ross clark circle, and his commercials run every 7-8 mins during the People's Court and The View, but they ultimately have to make the phone call. Just remember, the minute he picks up to answer - clocks a ticking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2023, 09:48:38 AM »
Let's just get one thing straight here about ole Snags. He does NOT seek slip and fall victims - they seek him. Sure, his billboards are every other mile on the ross clark circle, and his commercials run every 7-8 mins during the People's Court and The View, but they ultimately have to make the phone call. Just remember, the minute he picks up to answer - clocks a ticking.

Hanging out at The Old Mill, phone at the ready.

Heard Snags told the bus boy there once after looking at him the wrong way, “You got a choice, Dishwasher. Either you get out of town, or tonight you be out on that street alone.”  He was never heard from again.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 09:59:14 AM by Snakebite »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2023, 10:11:39 AM »
Hanging out at The Old Mill, phone at the ready.

Heard Snags told the bus boy there once after looking at him the wrong way, “You got a choice, Dishwasher. Either you get out of town, or tonight you be out on that street alone.”  He was never heard from again.

Did I ever tell you guys about the time ole Snags wore a rattlesnake for a condom?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2023, 11:53:10 AM »
Let me be clear. No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.

However, the sucking of cock is much, much better. You damn skippy. My man can lick a dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2023, 12:19:35 PM »
Did I ever tell you guys about the time ole Snags wore a rattlesnake for a condom?

I hate Mexicans.  I'm half Mexican.  I hate irony.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2023, 10:39:02 AM »
Saban out here bitching and moaning about catching (potentially) AU/LSU/TN as his permanent opponents.

What a pussy ass bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2023, 11:03:50 AM »
Saban out here bitching and moaning about catching (potentially) AU/LSU/TN as his permanent opponents.

What a pussy ass bitch.

While we all know he will end up with Vandy rather than LSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2023, 11:26:18 AM »
While we all know he will end up with Vandy rather than LSU.

Bar Brunt approves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2023, 12:00:16 PM »

What a pussy ass bitch.
You should write him a rappity rap song called PAB. It could be bigger than WAP.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2023, 03:08:56 PM »

What a pussy ass bitch.

oh the horror.....weve only had LSU, Bama and UGA for how many years? F him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE