Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hobby Lobby Policies

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Hobby Lobby Policies
« on: February 08, 2023, 02:00:47 PM »
Biden is a grifter, an assclown and a phony.  He proved that last night with his disgraceful speech.  The only thing worse than his empty promises, blatant lies and hollow self-serving platitudes was the cackling hyena behind him leaping up every ten seconds like she spied a big ol fat dick in the audience.

What I realized listening him take a victory lap while the country is mired in inflation like we haven't seen in half a century, and teeters on the brink of a bottom-of-the ditch recession is that a) he probably isn't even aware he's lying -- well about the economy anyway.  He's surrounded by sycophants and schemers who wouldn't tell him what was really going on if their life depended on it. The only sound the demented bat hears is the applause coming from his retinue of fools. b) Biden, and democrats in general, treat the issues like Hobby Lobby does prices. 

So this cookie jar with Batman's head on it cost us $6.  We want to get $22 for it. Let's mark it up to $41 and then mark it down 40%. 

Biden: "I created more jobs than any president ever, jack.  210 million or some big number like a brazillian. Look folks, it's working." 

But the reality is people going back to jobs that were shuttered during COVID is NOT job creation.  Just getting back close to where we were before he took office?  Has not created SHIT.  Nothing. 

All of the thousands of lies, deceptions and bullshit statements spewed last night by that empty shell were based in that same idiotic logic.  What's sad?  There are people (not 81 million or even close to it) who have no idea and believe that ridiculous shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Hobby Lobby Policies
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 11:45:05 AM »
Hobby Lobby, Dirt Cheap, and Kohl's all use that stupid model. Only idiots fall for it. In all honesty, its deceptive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Hobby Lobby Policies
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 11:55:24 AM »
I buy all of my clothes and furniture from TG&Y.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com