Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Who Ya Got?

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Who Ya Got?
« on: February 08, 2023, 10:46:21 AM »
Iggles or Chefs?

Seems like the birds are rolling pretty well and Mahomes has been hobbled.

That said, Patty Mo has seen this big stage before and noted OU alum, Jalen Hurts, has not.

Philly is a 1.5 point fave here with the o/u set at 50.

I think I'm laying the points and taking the under. 

What say ye?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Who Ya Got?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 11:14:55 AM »
I'm going Eagles, but only by a school girl's pubic hair. I was just listening to Orlovsky on the Dan Patrick Show, and he was talking about how Hurts really hasn't thrown it well since the injury. Could be a concern.  But, at the end of the day, I think Philly's O-line will be too much for the Chiefs to handle. I think they can stalemate Chris Jones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 04:56:34 PM »
Speaking of Jalen Hurts, just imagine how good he'll be when he gets to be Stetson Bennett's age.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 08:39:22 PM »
Speaking of Jalen Hurts, just imagine how good he'll be when he gets to be Stetson Bennett's age.

Did you know Stetson Bennett is a walk-on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 09:00:16 PM »
I’ll be watching dancing with the stars, or the price is right. Screw professional sports.
Kneel on brothers!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2023, 10:01:49 PM »
I’ll be watching dancing with the stars, or the price is right. Screw professional sports.
Kneel on brothers!

Watch violent night instead.  Merry Christmas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2023, 10:51:36 PM »
Kneel on brothers!

get over it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2023, 01:08:26 AM »
get over it.

Kiss my ass!
Kneel and bob for your masters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2023, 09:38:21 AM »
Did you know Stetson Bennett is a walk-on?

Everyone, including his own coaches, told him he couldn't do it.

BTW, according to the internet, Stetson Bennett is older than his mom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2023, 11:50:16 AM »
Everyone, including his own coaches, told him he couldn't do it.

No shit?? WHAT A GUY!! Hes overcome all naysayers. Write a movie, now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2023, 12:22:49 PM »
No shit?? WHAT A GUY!! Hes overcome all naysayers. Write a movie, now.

We'll call it, "WALK ON. THE STORY OF AN ELDERLY MAN WHO EVERYBODY, INCLUDING HIS COACHES, TOLD HIM HE COULDN'T DO IT."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2023, 01:02:24 PM »
We'll call it, "WALK ON. THE STORY OF AN ELDERLY MAN WHO EVERYBODY, INCLUDING HIS COACHES, TOLD HIM HE COULDN'T DO IT."

After the Public Intoxication charge was thinking, while not original, “The Longest Yard: The Geriatric Walk-On”.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 01:05:11 PM by Snakebite »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2023, 02:49:27 PM »
After the Public Intoxication charge was thinking, while not original, “The Longest Yard: The Geriatric Walk-On”.
Hope Turd Ferguson is in it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2023, 03:08:18 PM »
F the Iggles. In fact, any team from that god forsaken hell hole of Philly and their scum fans. Im no chiefs fan but....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2023, 03:18:26 PM »
F the Iggles. In fact, any team from that god forsaken hell hole of Philly and their scum fans. Im no chiefs fan but....

I'm on board with this 100%.  Just my prediction that I think the Eagles will squeak it out because they're the more complete team.  I'll be pulling for KC, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2023, 03:34:33 PM »
Questions - Answers: Anyone grilling/cooking anything for the SB?  Wings and sausage on the grill for me. 

Will you watch the halftime show? Most likely.  I normally watch it, ear regardless of the "artist" performing.  On a rare occasion, it's somebody I want to see.  Other times, it's to be amazed at the over-the-top ridiculousness of it all.  I couldn't name one song Rhianna sings.  I know she's from Barbados, because we went there a couple of times, and I believe she's the one Chris Brown used to use as a punching bag.  But, I'll most likely watch.

Are the commercials worth it anymore?  The commercials used to be 74%, or 386/515ths of why I watched the SB.  Bud Light pretty much owned the show.  But, it's like no one is even trying anymore.  It's been a huge letdown in recent years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2023, 04:46:49 PM »
Questions - Answers: Anyone grilling/cooking anything for the SB?  Wings and sausage on the grill for me. 

Will you watch the halftime show? Most likely.  I normally watch it, ear regardless of the "artist" performing.  On a rare occasion, it's somebody I want to see.  Other times, it's to be amazed at the over-the-top ridiculousness of it all.  I couldn't name one song Rhianna sings.  I know she's from Barbados, because we went there a couple of times, and I believe she's the one Chris Brown used to use as a punching bag.  But, I'll most likely watch.

Are the commercials worth it anymore?  The commercials used to be 74%, or 386/515ths of why I watched the SB.  Bud Light pretty much owned the show.  But, it's like no one is even trying anymore.  It's been a huge letdown in recent years.
I hear Coke has a new commercial coming out with Mean Joe Green
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2023, 05:05:49 PM »
I hear Coke has a new commercial coming out with Mean Joe Green

I always wanted a Mean Joe Green jersey. But he didn't just give those things away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2023, 09:49:16 AM »

Prob smoke something or other.

I only tune in for halftime if the artist is someone I'm into.  RiRi ain't it for me.

The commercials suck.  Watch for the new M&M campaign, though, it has the potential to make Tucker Carlson's stupid little head explode.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2023, 09:53:39 AM »
Haven't really cared about a Super Bowl since the NFL required Cam's Carolina juggernaut to step aside for Peyton's sluggish victory lap. 

Definitely don't care about this one.  Will watch a movie instead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,CCTAU,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.